Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 577

Thread: Giving up PSL's?

  1. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Forget PSL's. Some dudes throwing footballs hit my car twice last sunday, bet they were not PSLHolders... Got to do something about that...
    I once took a football and threw it in my truck until the tailgating was over after some idiot hit our party area twice. They got it back but I held it for a little over an hour. I told them security said there is no ball throwing in this lot call em over and you're just as screwed for hitting us with the ball twice.

  2. #422
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I once took a football and threw it in my truck until the tailgating was over after some idiot hit our party area twice. They got it back but I held it for a little over an hour. I told them security said there is no ball throwing in this lot call em over and you're just as screwed for hitting us with the ball twice.
    Awesome.

    Same for me, narc'ing on the smokers in the MetLife mezzanine. They don't do it anymore.

    Drunken degenerate football-throwers, same thing. We'll clean the place up one dirtbag at a time.

    SAR I

  3. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    my seats were sold/traded to a broker who had a corporation who wanted them to add to other existing seats. my new seats arent that deep and behind the goal post. i may have lost $30k but at least i got $17.5k back with an option to get another $12.5k. thanks
    I still think you should have held on to see if Jets would have let you swap seats for the same priced PSL seats in the non prime area.

    Bottom line everything is a dice roll. If Jets lose this Sunday and next Sunday you would have made the deal of a lifetime. If Jets win next two sundays bad deal.

  4. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    I still think you should have held on to see if Jets would have let you swap seats for the same priced PSL seats in the non prime area.

    Bottom line everything is a dice roll. If Jets lose this Sunday and next Sunday you would have made the deal of a lifetime. If Jets win next two sundays bad deal.
    i took what i thought was a pretty good deal with options. the loss will be a much needed write off this year. its only money you cant take it with you.

  5. #425
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Section 142 Row 8
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i took what i thought was a pretty good deal with options. the loss will be a much needed write off this year. its only money you cant take it with you.
    Cool story, bro

  6. #426
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i took what i thought was a pretty good deal with options. the loss will be a much needed write off this year. its only money you cant take it with you.
    You could've probably bought yourself a new preowned GMC truck with the money you flushed away trading for mediocre end zone seats

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shuler View Post
    Cool story, bro
    thanks guy.

  8. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    You could've problem bought yourself a new preowned GMC trucks with the money you flushed away trading for mediocre end zone seats

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    i drive an audi. if i need a truck i take one from the work fleet. thanks $30k really isnt alot of money to me anyway dont know about you and dont really care.

    the endzone seats are decent its all about personal preference. besides the game day ticket is alot cheaper $125 than $295 a game.

  9. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i drive an audi. if i need a truck i take one from the work fleet. thanks $30k really isnt alot of money to me anyway dont know about you and dont really care.

    the endzone seats are decent its all about personal preference. besides the game day ticket is alot cheaper $125 than $295 a game.
    $170 per game isn't very much money to you, though

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Forget PSL's. Some dudes throwing footballs hit my car twice last sunday, bet they were not PSLHolders... Got to do something about that...
    someone broke the glass on my side view mirror after the Houston loss. And I was parked in the GREEN (club) lots. Classy. At least the motor and heater still work on it. Just have to replace and install the glass. $110.

    Another reason why it's better to park in Lot K. Angry fans exiting the stadium more likely to take out their primitive frustration/anger on cars in the closest (Green) lots. By the time they walk to lot K, frustration has been relieved and less likely to vandalize. Also, it took me 40 minutes to get out to route 3 from Lot G (green). Only takes 5 minutes from K. The 5 minute extra walk is well worth it. Lesson learned.

  11. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    $170 per game isn't very much money to you, though
    on the resale it is to the buyers.

    average jets fans who i frequently sell to dont wanna shell out $295 per ticket x 4. $125 x 4 is an easier sell and i usually give the parking pass for free.

  12. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Hernia recovering so I got a Green parking pass last week, it's like a dream.

    Got to the stadium at 12:00 instead of 10:30.

    Parked my BMW next to a Lexus and a Mercedes instead of a Ford and a Pontiac.

    No tailgaters at all, no hogging of parking spots.

    No smouldering coals, my sneakers stayed white.

    No garbage, my luxury car remained free of bird droppings.

    The highlight of the experience:

    My 11 year old son turned to me and said "Dad, how come no one is cursing and peeing on me?"

    SAR I
    Fu ck the Green lots. Some douche broke my mirror after Houston game.

  13. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    someone broke the glass on my side view mirror after the Houston loss. And I was parked in the GREEN (club) lots. Classy. At least the motor and heater still work on it. Just have to replace and install the glass. $110.

    Another reason why it's better to park in Lot K. Angry fans exiting the stadium more likely to take out their primitive frustration/anger on cars in the closest (Green) lots. By the time they walk to lot K, frustration has been relieved and less likely to vandalize. Also, it took me 40 minutes to get out to route 3 from Lot G (green). Only takes 5 minutes from K. The 5 minute extra walk is well worth it. Lesson learned.
    if i ever decide to go again on a regular basis i will definitely get a beater car or take a work truck. the new stadium parking isnt like the old place.

  14. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    They were sold out within an hour. I spoke with a rep who said to try back later as some STH's could release seats from their cart.
    I got the same email. It's not sold out. I just checked. Plenty available at $125

  15. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Awesome.

    Same for me, narc'ing on the smokers in the MetLife mezzanine. They don't do it anymore.

    Drunken degenerate football-throwers, same thing. We'll clean the place up one dirtbag at a time.

    SAR I
    The fact that you "tell" on people smoking says everything someone would need to know about you.

    Just hilarious stuff

  16. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    The fact that you "tell" on people smoking says everything someone would need to know about you.

    Just hilarious stuff
    sooner or later people who do stuff like that have bad luck.


  17. #437
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    if i ever decide to go again on a regular basis i will definitely get a beater car or take a work truck. the new stadium parking isnt like the old place.
    Now you are starting to confuse yourself GMC...

    Your new nike identity drives an audi, goes to the games and sits in end zone lower seats he paid 30000 bucks in PSLs for.

    Your old GMC identity is the one who gave up his UD seats because the old stadium was better, won't come back on a regular basis and drives a truck

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  18. #438
    looking at the tickets available, I see 232a row 9, seats 1 and 2.....I looked at those psl's in July, guess they never sold....some tickets still available, sometimes says sold out..

  19. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Now you are starting to confuse yourself GMC...

    Your new nike identity who drives an audi goes to the games and sits in end zone lower seats he paid 30000 bucks in PSLs for.

    Your old GMC identity is the one who gave up his UD seats because the old stadium was better, won't come back on a regular basis and drives a truck

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    i have never sat in the lower endzone yet. i just traded my seats for those good for next season. if your gonna mock and ridicule at least have the decency to follow along.

    are you still getting you're rocks off accusing me of being someone im not. thats cool. im finding this quite amusing actually. thanks

  20. #440
    2 Lower Level Sideline Select 111a 24 7 - 8 All $20,000

    Full looking on line at PSL resales and pretending which you would buy.

    This pair looks the best. Row 24 Jets side, only 12 in the row. And you are only 5 seats from coaches club with a 145 ticket price.

    Sad that even seats like this go for 5k under PSL price. But this is a pair you could keep forever.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us