Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving up PSL's?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    2 Lower Level Sideline Select 111a 24 7 - 8 All $20,000

Full looking on line at PSL resales and pretending which you would buy.

This pair looks the best. Row 24 Jets side, only 12 in the row. And you are only 5 seats from coaches club with a 145 ticket price.

Sad that even seats like this go for 5k under PSL price. But this is a pair you could keep forever.
    What do you think about Section 143?
    - We don't like sitting low and would want seats at least above Row 20.
    - 142 might be doable, but I don't really want to commit to higher game ticket prices and the extra PSL price.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    - 142 might be doable, but I don't really want to commit to higher game ticket prices and the extra PSL price.
    143 is fabulous, but a $15,000 PSL.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    My 11 year old son turned to me and said "Dad, how come no one is peeing on me?"

SAR I
    I lmao'd

143 is fabulous, but a $15,000 PSL.

SAR I
    143 is a $7,500 PSL. It is closer to the end zone than 142.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    someone broke the glass on my side view mirror after the Houston loss. And I was parked in the GREEN (club) lots. Classy. At least the motor and heater still work on it. Just have to replace and install the glass. $110.

Another reason why it's better to park in Lot K. Angry fans exiting the stadium more likely to take out their primitive frustration/anger on cars in the closest (Green) lots. By the time they walk to lot K, frustration has been relieved and less likely to vandalize. Also, it took me 40 minutes to get out to route 3 from Lot G (green). Only takes 5 minutes from K. The 5 minute extra walk is well worth it. Lesson learned.
    That sucks about your car, but at least it wasn't worse than the mirror.

As far as the parking lot location goes, I'm with you, for the San Francisco game, both lots L and J were full by the time I got there (quarter of 12), so they ended up directing traffic to green lot F. Like you and SAR said, SOOOO much easier to park, didn't have to deal with the nonsense of having to ask oblivious people who take up 6 spaces for 1 car to get the hell out of the way just to park, but, exiting to 17 North was a serious pain in the ass. The only way to get to it from lot F was to like totally loop around the stadium, and then the best part is there was literally no signage about how to get to 17 from there. It took a solid extra 45 minutes to get there than it does exiting from J or L, so from that standpoint, the greens seem a lot less convenient to get to an exit (at least to route 17, don't know about the other ones.)

what has to anger everyone is the simple fix it is to all these parking issues. you enforce the 1 space rule and the problems are solved. ignoring it solves nothing.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Fu ck the Green lots. Some douche broke my mirror after Houston game.
    We need to put gates around the Green lots to keep the riff-raff from walking through them now.

Degenerate pigs. Sorry.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    what has to anger everyone is the simple fix it is to all these parking issues. you enforce the 1 space rule and the problems are solved. ignoring it solves nothing.
    Problem is that the $9 an hour "parking security" force needs tasters and cattle-prods and they aren't licensed to carry them.

SAR I

Problem is that the $9 an hour "parking security" force needs tasters and cattle-prods and they aren't licensed to carry them.

SAR I
    "Taster"? You want them to sample peoples tailgate food?

Sar has a better overall view. But total preference. Look at the Mezz A corner seat view.

now compare mezz A to LGL in this shot

also curve of field is factor.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just my opinion diggity but any seat you can still pick up in 133-137, 140-144 and/or 108-111a, 115a-118.rows 20 and up are seats you will happily enjoy owning for the next 25+ years

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Of course cheerleaders stand in front of 143 so that is an issue.

all in all I would say section 143 or 134 near the aisle by 142 and 135 at $130 a ticket and a $7,500 PSL are a pretty good deal. Ticket price is only five bucks more than endzone and it is almost a true sideline view as you get closer to the ten yard line. And the entrance at ground level makes if feel private.

BTW, Jets called me yesterday to see if I wanted to add psl seats or upgrade.

As of yesterday they had section 143 row 20 seats 17 and 18 for sale from Jets. I think their are deals for existing psl holders who want to trade up.

That was only pair open in 143 from Jets, but plenty aftermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    That is what they do already...

Jets Insider VIP
    When I selected my seats I was trying to meet the same objectives. I wanted either Lower Level but a high row so I could have a good perspective on the game, or Mezzanine low row (i.e. not Mezzanine B). And to keep ticket prices and PSL $ low I wanted to be in a corner but not in a Club seat. I had several options and selected two seats in Row 9 of 246A. At $4K per PSL and a $125 game ticket I know I struck a good balance for what I wanted. I could have had a lower row in Mezz A like Row 2 or 3 but I would have had to be more in the endzone and I wanted some degree of a sideline or angled view (not behind the goal posts). I'm also two seats from the aisle...I basically step out past two people, turn up 4 steps and I can have a beer in my hand which is very convenient.

Last edited by jetstream23; 10-19-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post

LOL. No. Fry 'em.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    When I selected my seats I was trying to meet the same objectives. I wanted either Lower Level but a high row so I could have a good perspective on the game, or Mezzanine low row (i.e. not Mezzanine B). And to keep ticket prices and PSL $ low I wanted to be in a corner but not in a Club seat. I had several options and selected two seats in Row 9 of 246A. At $4K per PSL and a $125 game ticket I know I struck a good balance for what I wanted. I could have had a lower row in Mezz A like Row 2 or 3 but I would have had to be more in the endzone and I wanted some degree of a sideline or angled view. I'm also two seats from the aisle...I basically step out past two people, turn up 4 steps and I can have a beer in my hand which is very convenient.

Sweet. Mezz A rocks.

SAR I

I'm tempted to upgrade my psl seeing that 133 row 30 seats 27,28 (aisle by 134) are open (6k psl). Not sure if its worth the 2k/psl. I'm in 129 row 12 over the tunnel so only 2 rows of people in front of me which is nice and some elevation. I like being close to the field. Not sure if the extra $$ is worth it..any thoughts?

SAR has a MEZZ A poster of his seats in his bedroom.

Here is a mezz A corner view from old stadium

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    I'm tempted to upgrade my psl seeing that 133 row 30 seats 27,28 (aisle by 134) are open (6k psl). Not sure if its worth the 2k/psl. I'm in 129 row 12 over the tunnel so only 2 rows of people in front of me which is nice and some elevation. I like being close to the field. Not sure if the extra $$ is worth it..any thoughts?
    IMHO those are much better seats.

You are corner still but much closer to sideline view, and when it comes to PSL's never forget the golden rule:

Elevation, elevation, elevation.

SAR I