Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Giving up PSL's?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    Nike, don't you still own PSL's? Kinda silly for you to make such a comment and still be a PSL owner!
    i do but i never once gloated or bragged about them. as we speak in my opinion they were a bad investment or a bad purchase. the overall value of them is determined by the team on the field.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    https://www.scorebig.com/new-york-je...ource=homefeed

Jets are now selling lower level and Mezz A individual tickets on score big for every game rest of season BELOW FACE.

Even Mezz A SAR. This is BS

LSL section 142, 135 also included, I thought they were sold out.
    1st: 135 and 142 still have available PSLs. Not much left, but there are still some to be had in the upper rows towards the $7,500 side.

2nd: Score big? Is this a resale site? How do you know the tix there are not resales from STHs? How do you know these are posted by the Jets?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.scorebig.com/new-york-je...ource=homefeed

Jets are now selling lower level and Mezz A individual tickets on score big for every game rest of season BELOW FACE.

Even Mezz A SAR. This is BS

LSL section 142, 135 also included, I thought they were sold out.
    What is your job at scorebig? Marketing coordinator?? PR flack?

Because you seem to make about every third post here some sort of plug for that ticket broker/scalper.

Or are you just on commision?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    1st: 135 and 142 still have available PSLs. Not much left, but there are still some to be had in the upper rows towards the $7,500 side.

2nd: Score big? Is this a resale site? How do you know the tix there are not resales from STHs? How do you know these are posted by the Jets?
    I have nothing to do with ScoreBig or the other site Plum that offers discounts.

Scorebig is like priceline.com or hotels.com. It is a backdoor way for places to move excess inventory in the less desirable seats, rooms or flights without their customers realizing it.

The Jets are basically for games like AZ and Chargers need to sell seats in the PSL areas. They sell in bulk through places like this. Buyer does not know who is selling it. But scorebig is not for individuals reselling tickets. This is straight from Jets via score big.

Major downside is you have no clue where seats will be. If you say three star and that is 135, 142, 110 etc. Pretty much you know you are getting the worst inventory in those sections.

I only brought it up as this is first time I have ever seen LGL/LSL or Mezz A in the Score big deal, normally only UD and Club seats.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have nothing to do with ScoreBig or the other site Plum that offers discounts.

Scorebig is like priceline.com or hotels.com. It is a backdoor way for places to move excess inventory in the less desirable seats, rooms or flights without their customers realizing it.

The Jets are basically for games like AZ and Chargers need to sell seats in the PSL areas. They sell in bulk through places like this. Buyer does not know who is selling it. But scorebig is not for individuals reselling tickets. This is straight from Jets via score big.

Major downside is you have no clue where seats will be. If you say three star and that is 135, 142, 110 etc. Pretty much you know you are getting the worst inventory in those sections.

I only brought it up as this is first time I have ever seen LGL/LSL or Mezz A in the Score big deal, normally only UD and Club seats.
    so..... scorebig....its a great way....scorebig....to purchase tix....scorebig....directly from the team...scorebig...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowningNagle View Post
    so..... scorebig....its a great way....scorebig....to purchase tix....scorebig....directly from the team...scorebig...
    I've never heard of ScoreBig but now that I have heard of ScoreBig I'm going to check out ScoreBig and maybe get a great deal on tickets on ScoreBig.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I've never heard of ScoreBig but now that I have heard of ScoreBig I'm going to check out ScoreBig and maybe get a great deal on tickets on ScoreBig.

SAR I
    tell them alkrotraz sent you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is something that is interesting. As I have stated I sold my PSLs earlier this year. I got a call on Friday from my old ticket representative at the Jets. They offered if I bought Coaches Club PSLs this year they would give me the rest of the season game tickets and possible playoff tickets for FREE. In essence they are lowering the PSL by $2,800. Still not a big enough discount to entice.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Could have used them for Yankee play-off tickets!

Giants, Knicks and Rangers - NO score big

Jets, Nets and Islanders - Lots of Score big.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Here is something that is interesting. As I have stated I sold my PSLs earlier this year. I got a call on Friday from my old ticket representative at the Jets. They offered if I bought Coaches Club PSLs this year they would give me the rest of the season game tickets and possible playoff tickets for FREE. In essence they are lowering the PSL by $2,800. Still not a big enough discount to entice.
    That would be a good deal on regular PSLs. But coaches club is as cheap as 1/2 price in aftermarket and with fees I have not seen a single game you could sell above face this year on stubhub. Esentially you are paying a psl to buy seats that sell at face in regular season and half price in preseason

Plus it is a once a year thing. I sat there once this year. It was great. Food and get to go on field. But like the Bronx zoo, nice to visit but would not want to go every week.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be a good deal on regular PSLs. But coaches club is as cheap as 1/2 price in aftermarket and with fees I have not seen a single game you could sell above face this year on stubhub. Esentially you are paying a psl to buy seats that sell at face in regular season and half price in preseason

Plus it is a once a year thing. I sat there once this year. It was great. Food and get to go on field. But like the Bronx zoo, nice to visit but would not want to go every week.
    Are there any coaches club tix at scorebig? That scorebig sounds like a great deal. Thanks for telling us about scorebig.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Which team and stadium will the playoff tickets be for?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Which team and stadium will the playoff tickets be for?
    LOL...I actually said to him, "why would you guys give me Giant play off tickets when I am a Jet season ticket holder", he laughed as well.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Are there any coaches club tix at scorebig? That scorebig sounds like a great deal. Thanks for telling us about scorebig.

Arent you a little too old to be texting from a smart phone snarky comments?

BTW Coaches included they have it at $630 a ticket for Pats game with no fees.

I would be furious if I had a coaches club PSL. Honestly does not matter where you sit up there. Half the seats were empty due to not sold, people eating, people on field level or corporate types arriving early of leaving late.

I own PSLs and have great seats. I could care less what the Jets are discounting in my section. They are the worst seats. I just feel the prem seats they are screwing people more. Every seat is great between the 30s in clubs selling them with no preseason below face for all eight games is a nightmare for those folks.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard of score big I never used it before. I know a lot of Yankees fans have talked about it and the Yankees are notorious for dumping tickets on there. From what I have been told the majority of the tickets on scorebig are from the teams themselves.

We saw the Jets offering PSL seats to PSL holders last week so this shouldn't come as a shock.

No I am not a scorebig employee and I am not some anti-PSL guy just stating what I have heard from other people in the past.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I've heard of score big I never used it before. I know a lot of Yankees fans have talked about it and the Yankees are notorious for dumping tickets on there. From what I have been told the majority of the tickets on scorebig are from the teams themselves.

We saw the Jets offering PSL seats to PSL holders last week so this shouldn't come as a shock.

No I am not a scorebig employee and I am not some anti-PSL guy just stating what I have heard from other people in the past.
    Ticket prices stink after loss. I can't go Sunday, was going to go with daughter she got invited last minute to a party and I got invited to a work dinner Monday which means a 16 hour day. I am shocked from my declining price my tickets have not sold. I am at 150 a ticket less than 49ers which I sold but went to game in other seats. Amazing how far we have come in such a short time. Jets better pray jets blow out Fins as last game before next PSL payment. At this rate I will break even with fees for amazing lower level seats for a one pm sunday finds game.

OMG on fansnap 24,000 seats for sale for chargers game

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ticket prices stink after loss. I can't go Sunday, was going to go with daughter she got invited last minute to a party and I got invited to a work dinner Monday which means a 16 hour day. I am shocked from my declining price my tickets have not sold. I am at 150 a ticket less than 49ers which I sold but went to game in other seats. Amazing how far we have come in such a short time. Jets better pray jets blow out Fins as last game before next PSL payment. At this rate I will break even with fees for amazing lower level seats for a one pm sunday finds game.

I'm going to the game. But just to check I went thru the sell exercise at stubhub. My LSL section is showing actual sales (not listings) some sellimg just today at more than double face value (gross)...

It could be just the difference between SL and EZ or corner

or maybe the difference between stubhub and scorebig or fansnap

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't looked today but last week the price was actually increasing at least in the upper deck. Was weird though my friend went to ticket exchange and found a decent amount of LLEZ seats priced at $125 each and I'm talking good seats like section 148 row 13.

I never miss a game so I don't have to worry about selling but I have in the past sold an extra parking pass via craigslist. I meet them in a public place and I get cash so no need to wait for money to be wire and no fees.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I haven't looked today but last week the price was actually increasing at least in the upper deck. Was weird though my friend went to ticket exchange and found a decent amount of LLEZ seats priced at $125 each and I'm talking good seats like section 148 row 13.

I never miss a game so I don't have to worry about selling but I have in the past sold an extra parking pass via craigslist. I meet them in a public place and I get cash so no need to wait for money to be wire and no fees.
    ticketexchange has row one mez a for 125 yet UD prime on stubhub I see row 15 sold today for 135. crazy

just sold mine at $240 each.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't sold my 140 seats for less than $300 per game this year.

I have another set in 240, which I normally sit in.