Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Giving up PSL's?

SAR I heard this is your tailgate in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxPAs...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by millsan1 View Post
    I haven't sold my 140 seats for less than $300 per game this year.

I have another set in 240, which I normally sit in.
    ticket exchange
    137 DETAILS 24 2 DETAILS $220 ea.
    137 DETAILS 18 2 DETAILS $225 ea.
    140 DETAILS 16 4 DETAILS $258 ea.
    137 DETAILS 30 2 DETAILS $261 ea.

stubhub
    Lower Prime 140
    Row 18 | Qty 2-4
    Electronic 4 $224.00
    Row 30 | Qty 2 $235.00
    Row 29 $269.00

Club Sideline 240
    Row 3 | Qty 1-5
    Electronic 5 $275.00
    Go 1, 2, 3, 5 37751 225709 1 0 Guaranteed together 1 472840025 2
    250 Club Sideline 240
    Row 11 | Qty 3$250.00

this game ticket prices really tanked after Pats game and Dolphin fans are cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post

Okay, that was disturbing.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pumped to have 15-20,000 Dolphins fans in the stands on Sunday. It'll be like the San Francisco game, but Aqua Marine.

Embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm pumped to have 15-20,000 Dolphins fans in the stands on Sunday. It'll be like the San Francisco game, but Aqua Marine.

Embarrassing.
    The dolphins could not get 20K fans in their own stands even if Gloria Estobon and J-low the teams minority owners were giving bjs at half time.

Bottom line Fins fans are cheap. 49ers, Packers, Pats, Cowboys etc are teams that travel well with fans with deep pockets.

God Forbid the Jets lose Sunday, the Pat fans will overwelm the stadium on Thanksgiving. They are off from work and a nice long weekend. They are coming. We better win the god damm fins game

BINDING AGREEMENT: By signing this Confirmation, Licensee affirmatively has accepted the terms and conditions of the Confirmation and the PSL Agreement, making such agreement valid, binding and fully enforceable. If Licensee has not accepted the terms and conditions of the Confirmation and the PSL Agreement, and JSD has not received the Initial Payment, JSD shall be free to sell the PSL and all rights associated with it (including the right to buy tickets for the seats described above) to others and to retain all proceeds therefrom without obligation to Licensee.

Jets better win on 10/28 as next PSL payment is 11/1.

Us folks in good seats who made a few payments or paid it off are not the issue. It is that whole $2,500 seat crowd who bought last minute bad seats in the LLEZ or Mezz B. One guy I know had two crap seats in mezz B, drip line in corner by jumbtron. Jets refused to move him to open Mezz B seats. Told him to trade up to better seats or pay the payment. You bought them. He only put 10% down and made only one payment. He said he is defaulting. Then after 11/1 if Jet move him he will pay. I dont know who has the gun to the head him or the Jets. Also he only bought 5k of PSLs and paid off a grand for it and will lose the last three games of this year the jets can resale. Not worth Jets time to chase him. Plus he is out 1k plus three games.

However, I would love to see club seats in a corporate name try to default. Jets surely will sue. Aint no pair of mezz b bought by some garbage man.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    The dolphins could not get 20K fans in their own stands even if Gloria Estobon and J-low the teams minority owners were giving bjs at half time.

Bottom line Fins fans are cheap. 49ers, Packers, Pats, Cowboys etc are teams that travel well with fans with deep pockets.

God Forbid the Jets lose Sunday, the Pat fans will overwelm the stadium on Thanksgiving. They are off from work and a nice long weekend. They are coming. We better win the god damm fins game
    Miami fans are always out in big numbers at the Meadowlands. For whatever reason they have more fans up North than than they do in South Beach. Routinely, good or bad season, there are 5-10,000 Miami fans up here every year. I could definitely see that number increase this year with the number of tickets available and the cheap prices up top. If Miami scores it may feel as if Dolphin Heaven is coming down upon us in the LL, not to mention the LL seats on the visitors side that are ALWAYS filled with visiting fans in the visiting team has any bit of history.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post

That's just great, taking up six parking spaces so they can play toilet seat bowling.

I'm forwarding that to the Jets ticket office, insisting they take action this upcoming weekend. Thanks for the tip.

SAR I

Okay, that was disturbing.
    I heard they want to go to L7 this week. Then they can write an article about the mess in L7 this week haha

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That's just great, taking up six parking spaces so they can play toilet seat bowling.

I'm forwarding that to the Jets ticket office, insisting they take action this upcoming weekend. Thanks for the tip.

SAR I
    Toilet seat bowling... what will those tailgaters think up next???

I thought the PSL deal was over, tons of seats for sale in the account manager

Section 126
    Row 45
    Seat 17, 18
    PSL Ticket Offer 2 x $125.00 $250.00 add to cart

Section 101
    Row 46
    Seat 29, 30

Section 124
    Row 45
    Seat 29, 30

Section 103
    Row 38
    Seat 9, 10
    PSL Ticket Offer 2 x $125.00 $250.00

Embarrassing.
    Thank the Jets for that. A combination of a poor to mediocre team on the field plus way overpriced stadium seating and way overpriced concessions plus a Stadium built way too large relative to the demand for seats(most new stadiums do not have upper deck endzone seats - patently ridiculous) = many opposing fans in the seats. Nobody's fault except the Jets. Blaming the Jets fans is naive. I'll be there with my boys and the Jets will win the game.

I've had a few pats fans friends ask me for my tickets. But they were sold on Stub Hub and quite possibly to Pats fans (what Jets fan would pay $236 per seat for a holiday night game? - Answer: dumb ones).

There's a small chance that my wife and daughter will be traveling to inlaws in California for that week (illness in the family there) and no way can I take off work or pull my younger son out of school for the whole week. If so, I will look to repurchase tickets for me and my 2 sons for Thanksgiving. I'll bet they get a lot cheaper as Thanksgiving approaches.
    Last edited by Dcat; 10-23-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I've had a few pats fans friends ask me for my tickets. But they were sold on Stub Hub and quite possibly to Pats fans (what Jets fan would pay $236 per seat for a holiday night game? - Answer: dumb ones).

There's a small chance that my wife and daughter will be traveling to inlaws in California for that week (illness in the family there) and no way can I take off work or pull my younger son out of school for the whole week. If so, I will look to repurchase tickets for me and my 2 sons for Thanksgiving. I'll bet they get a lot cheaper as Thanksgiving approaches.
    There are tons of end zone corners and Mezz A seats for 125 each no fees in our account manager tool for the Pats game.

If you think most likely you cant go, better to sell now above face as you can always buy back seats right from Jets at 125.

Hopefully, they keep UD people out of deal. It should be kept for only PSL people.

There are tons of end zone corners and Mezz A seats for 125 each no fees in our account manager tool for the Pats game.

If you think most likely you cant go, better to sell now above face as you can always buy back seats right from Jets at 125.

Hopefully, they keep UD people out of deal. It should be kept for only PSL people.
    You know... if the 3 of us end up going to the game while my wife and daughter go have Thanksgiving at my sister in-law's in California, then its likely that we will look to get 3 Mezz club seats for that game as we will go early, enjoy some outdoor tailgate and then watch some of the Dallas game in the club while enjoying the overpriced but pretty good food there. I haven't had a Thanksgiving not at my late mother-in-law's in the past 27 years. She passed away this summer. No matter how this shakes out, it will be very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    You know... if the 3 of us end up going to the game while my wife and daughter go have Thanksgiving at my sister in-law's in California, then its likely that we will look to get 3 Mezz club seats for that game as we will go early, enjoy some outdoor tailgate and then watch some of the Dallas game in the club while enjoying the overpriced but pretty good food there. I haven't had a Thanksgiving not at my late mother-in-law's in the past 27 years. She passed away this summer. No matter how this shakes out, it will be very strange.
    My MIL is not as good a cook as my Mom. Sadly my Mom is dead 11 years. My wife is a great cook, but if I host Thanksgiving I work my butt off and don't enjoy it. The guests love it I dont, Oh well you and I need our daughters or future daughter in laws to grow up to be great cooks so we can sit our butts down at their house one day and once again get a great meal while being waited on hand and foot.

Maybe you get lucky and CC or GHC is dirt cheap last minute and you can get a meal on woody johnson

Jets suing a Lux Box holder for payment.

http://www.footballreportersonline.c...-file-lawsuit/

The Jets have filed a million-dollar lawsuit against one of their MetLife Stadium luxury suite holders — a Canadian copper mining company — for alleged failure to pay the bill for their suite last season.

According to the suit filed in Bergen County Superior Court last week, Super Metals Mining Inc. and its chairman, Jack Usman, signed a three-year deal for Luxury Suite #14 last June. The deal was for a total of $1.2 million, including license fees, suite tickets, and reserved parking. Another $100,000 was promised by the defendants in exchange for “certain sponsorship and advertising rights,” the suit alleges.

The Jets contend that a first-year fee of $321,000 was never paid. Seizure of an $80,000 deposit lowered the first-year amount owed to $241,000. The second- and third-year suite fees were $357,000 and $375,000, respectively.

The suit seeks a judgment of $1.1 million plus attorney fees and other litigation expenses.

Jack Usman, President of Super Metals & Mining, Inc. based in Toronto, Canada was very forthcoming about his issues with the Jets. He was open about his dealings with the Jets, his sales representative, the overall costs, and everything he went though in trying to cancel his agreement even before the end of the season.

This all started when Jack came down to NYC to talk to various investment houses about getting on one of the stock exchanges like the NYSE. The intent was to take Super Metals & Mining public. First in Canada, then the United States.

Jack decided to get a luxury box at the new MetLife Stadium. He wanted a place to take friends and hoped to fund the cost of the box on what he would of made from SM&M going public.

He originally met his Jets luxury suite representative at Del Friscos in NYC. Pretty upscale place to meet to talk about a stadium box Jack thought . They even got a limousine for him to take to the restaurant. Makes one think about getting a luxury suite.

When Jack met the representative for the first time, it was during the day. He thought it shocking to see her arrive in the shortest black skirt and highest heels he had ever seen. Plus when she greeted him, she kissed him on the lips. She according to Jack, was also making subtle advances & overtures to him. He found this all to be strange as Jack is about 6 foot and 300 pounds. Jack said even HE would not make advances to himself.

The representative personally drove him home to his residence in NYC. The subtle remarks were still happening. The night ended with Jack being told he would receive the contract by mail.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Toilet seat bowling... what will those tailgaters think up next???
    Damned belligerent drunks.

SAR I

http://www.footballreportersonline.c...-file-lawsuit/

The Jets have filed a million-dollar lawsuit against one of their MetLife Stadium luxury suite holders — a Canadian copper mining company — for alleged failure to pay the bill for their suite last season.

According to the suit filed in Bergen County Superior Court last week, Super Metals Mining Inc. and its chairman, Jack Usman, signed a three-year deal for Luxury Suite #14 last June. The deal was for a total of $1.2 million, including license fees, suite tickets, and reserved parking. Another $100,000 was promised by the defendants in exchange for “certain sponsorship and advertising rights,” the suit alleges.

The Jets contend that a first-year fee of $321,000 was never paid. Seizure of an $80,000 deposit lowered the first-year amount owed to $241,000. The second- and third-year suite fees were $357,000 and $375,000, respectively.

The suit seeks a judgment of $1.1 million plus attorney fees and other litigation expenses.

Jack Usman, President of Super Metals & Mining, Inc. based in Toronto, Canada was very forthcoming about his issues with the Jets. He was open about his dealings with the Jets, his sales representative, the overall costs, and everything he went though in trying to cancel his agreement even before the end of the season.

This all started when Jack came down to NYC to talk to various investment houses about getting on one of the stock exchanges like the NYSE. The intent was to take Super Metals & Mining public. First in Canada, then the United States.

Jack decided to get a luxury box at the new MetLife Stadium. He wanted a place to take friends and hoped to fund the cost of the box on what he would of made from SM&M going public.

He originally met his Jets luxury suite representative at Del Friscos in NYC. Pretty upscale place to meet to talk about a stadium box Jack thought . They even got a limousine for him to take to the restaurant. Makes one think about getting a luxury suite.

When Jack met the representative for the first time, it was during the day. He thought it shocking to see her arrive in the shortest black skirt and highest heels he had ever seen. Plus when she greeted him, she kissed him on the lips. She according to Jack, was also making subtle advances & overtures to him. He found this all to be strange as Jack is about 6 foot and 300 pounds. Jack said even HE would not make advances to himself.

The representative personally drove him home to his residence in NYC. The subtle remarks were still happening. The night ended with Jack being told he would receive the contract by mail.
    Where was that when I was being recruited for a suite???? All I got was Woody showing up at my tailgate...

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Damned belligerent drunks.

SAR I