Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving up PSL's?

craigslist.

Jets Insider VIP
    I called and asked if I can switch them to Giants PSL's.

They said, "umm...if you'll keep paying we'll look into that for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i just got my first offer for monday nights tix. $1500 for the 4 with the parking pass.
    From whom, T Boone Pickens? Who the hell has $1500 to spend for a meaningless game. Jets/Pats tickets up here go for 50% over face for the $200 seats. To see Houston? Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by seanymac View Post
    I bought the PSL's last year and chose the 15 year financing. What happens if I stop paying the PSL and just give up the money I have paid and tickets for the future? Im just curious if you can just back out of the contract.
    I know someone who didn't pay for their tickets during the lockout and got upper deck seats in another persons name. Not sure what ever happened to them though.

If you have to make a PSL payment in November and don't do it you'd definitely have your ticket barcodes for the rest of the season become invalid.

Not sure the legal situation but if you ever gave them a credit card number/checking account info I would change those accounts so they don't try to charge them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    From whom, T Boone Pickens? Who the hell has $1500 to spend for a meaningless game. Jets/Pats tickets up here go for 50% over face for the $200 seats. To see Houston? Congratulations.
    lol

Crazy Houston oil bastids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQ3LXHKB34

i just got my first offer for monday nights tix. $1500 for the 4 with the parking pass.
    Where are the seats. Face value ticket prices range for $50 bucks to $700 bucks a seat. You could be taking a huge loss or making a huge gain depending on seat location.

craigslist.
    Yeaaaa, I'm pretty sure you're gonna get fake money, or jumped and have the tickets stolen or anus raped.

How is it a meaningless game?

PSL'S were a sucker deal from the get go, "investment gold" yeah sure.

Quote Originally Posted by extra714 View Post
    PSL'S were a sucker deal from the get go, "investment gold" yeah sure.
    My friend coaxed me into it in 2010. My single biggest regret and such a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by fivewide View Post
    How is it a meaningless game?
    The 5th game of the season, against a non division foe, a team with which you have no history with and during a season when the jets are not playing playoff caliber ball.

True, while not "meaningless", certainly not a premium game in a resell market.
    Such as raiders, steelers, phins, pats, ravens, giants etc. Not even a NYC-boston-Chicago-philly rivalry type game.

While Houston is playing good ball, they are not a team that has you circling the date on the calender.

I know someone who walked away from Mezz A seats last year. I think right before the first PSL payment was due. I haven't spoken with him in a while but I'll ask him if the Jets have tried coming after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Where are the seats. Face value ticket prices range for $50 bucks to $700 bucks a seat. You could be taking a huge loss or making a huge gain depending on seat location.
    215 dont care who buys them. if its a texan fan good for them. first time im doing this selling to a non jets fan.
    Last edited by Nike; 10-01-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    I know someone who walked away from Mezz A seats last year. I think right before the first PSL payment was due. I haven't spoken with him in a while but I'll ask him if the Jets have tried coming after him.
    What does the contract say about how many years the Jets have to take action? Could they decide in say, ten years, to collect? I'm guessing the contract is pretty one-sided.

Jets Insider VIP
    More confusion....

Sec 213 is Coaches Club??? On which stadium seating plan??

Explain

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    More confusion....

Sec 213 is Coaches Club??? On which stadium seating plan??

Explain

my seats are in 215 aisle seat is the first seat right next to 213. thanks for asking. you have me very pissed off the reason for my confusion.

psl is $15k per seat each tix is $295 a game.
    Last edited by Nike; 10-01-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    What does the contract say about how many years the Jets have to take action? Could they decide in say, ten years, to collect? I'm guessing the contract is pretty one-sided.
    Statute of limitation on debt is 6 years in both NY and NJ, after that you can't be sued for it.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebu...itations.shtml

Jets Insider VIP
    my seats are in 215 aisle seat is the first seat right next to 213. thanks for asking. you have me very pissed off the reason for my confusion.

psl is $15k per seat each tix is $295 a game.
    So to be clear....they are NOT in any way the Coaches Club seats you made a big point of claiming they were just yesterday evening when condemning your nearby seatmates as white trash.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    So to be clear....they are NOT in any way the Coaches Club seats you made a big point of claiming they were just yesterday evening when condemning your nearby seatmates as white trash.

they are directly next to the coaches club 3 feet of cement seperates us. yes you are correct. whats your deal man? i never attacked or ridiculed you since i been here? if i did im sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Statute of limitation on debt is 6 years in both NY and NJ, after that you can't be sued for it.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebu...itations.shtml
    Still, that's a long time to have to look over your shoulder.