Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 577

Thread: Giving up PSL's?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    craigslist.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    I called and asked if I can switch them to Giants PSL's.

    They said, "umm...if you'll keep paying we'll look into that for you."





































  3. #23
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i just got my first offer for monday nights tix. $1500 for the 4 with the parking pass.
    From whom, T Boone Pickens? Who the hell has $1500 to spend for a meaningless game. Jets/Pats tickets up here go for 50% over face for the $200 seats. To see Houston? Congratulations.

  4. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seanymac View Post
    I bought the PSL's last year and chose the 15 year financing. What happens if I stop paying the PSL and just give up the money I have paid and tickets for the future? Im just curious if you can just back out of the contract.
    I know someone who didn't pay for their tickets during the lockout and got upper deck seats in another persons name. Not sure what ever happened to them though.

    If you have to make a PSL payment in November and don't do it you'd definitely have your ticket barcodes for the rest of the season become invalid.

    Not sure the legal situation but if you ever gave them a credit card number/checking account info I would change those accounts so they don't try to charge them.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    From whom, T Boone Pickens? Who the hell has $1500 to spend for a meaningless game. Jets/Pats tickets up here go for 50% over face for the $200 seats. To see Houston? Congratulations.
    lol

    Crazy Houston oil bastids!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQ3LXHKB34

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i just got my first offer for monday nights tix. $1500 for the 4 with the parking pass.
    Where are the seats. Face value ticket prices range for $50 bucks to $700 bucks a seat. You could be taking a huge loss or making a huge gain depending on seat location.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    craigslist.
    Yeaaaa, I'm pretty sure you're gonna get fake money, or jumped and have the tickets stolen or anus raped.

  8. #28
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    From whom, T Boone Pickens? Who the hell has $1500 to spend for a meaningless game. Jets/Pats tickets up here go for 50% over face for the $200 seats. To see Houston? Congratulations.
    How is it a meaningless game?

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    PSL'S were a sucker deal from the get go, "investment gold" yeah sure.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by extra714 View Post
    PSL'S were a sucker deal from the get go, "investment gold" yeah sure.
    My friend coaxed me into it in 2010. My single biggest regret and such a waste of money.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fivewide View Post
    How is it a meaningless game?
    The 5th game of the season, against a non division foe, a team with which you have no history with and during a season when the jets are not playing playoff caliber ball.

    True, while not "meaningless", certainly not a premium game in a resell market.
    Such as raiders, steelers, phins, pats, ravens, giants etc. Not even a NYC-boston-Chicago-philly rivalry type game.

    While Houston is playing good ball, they are not a team that has you circling the date on the calender.

  12. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know someone who walked away from Mezz A seats last year. I think right before the first PSL payment was due. I haven't spoken with him in a while but I'll ask him if the Jets have tried coming after him.

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    From whom, T Boone Pickens? Who the hell has $1500 to spend for a meaningless game. Jets/Pats tickets up here go for 50% over face for the $200 seats. To see Houston? Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Where are the seats. Face value ticket prices range for $50 bucks to $700 bucks a seat. You could be taking a huge loss or making a huge gain depending on seat location.
    215 dont care who buys them. if its a texan fan good for them. first time im doing this selling to a non jets fan.
    Last edited by Nike; 10-01-2012 at 08:21 PM.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    I know someone who walked away from Mezz A seats last year. I think right before the first PSL payment was due. I haven't spoken with him in a while but I'll ask him if the Jets have tried coming after him.
    What does the contract say about how many years the Jets have to take action? Could they decide in say, ten years, to collect? I'm guessing the contract is pretty one-sided.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    More confusion....

    Sec 213 is Coaches Club??? On which stadium seating plan??

    Explain

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    More confusion....

    Sec 213 is Coaches Club??? On which stadium seating plan??

    Explain

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    my seats are in 215 aisle seat is the first seat right next to 213. thanks for asking. you have me very pissed off the reason for my confusion.

    psl is $15k per seat each tix is $295 a game.
    Last edited by Nike; 10-01-2012 at 08:31 PM.

  17. #37
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    What does the contract say about how many years the Jets have to take action? Could they decide in say, ten years, to collect? I'm guessing the contract is pretty one-sided.
    Statute of limitation on debt is 6 years in both NY and NJ, after that you can't be sued for it.

    http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebu...itations.shtml

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    my seats are in 215 aisle seat is the first seat right next to 213. thanks for asking. you have me very pissed off the reason for my confusion.

    psl is $15k per seat each tix is $295 a game.
    So to be clear....they are NOT in any way the Coaches Club seats you made a big point of claiming they were just yesterday evening when condemning your nearby seatmates as white trash.



    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  19. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    So to be clear....they are NOT in any way the Coaches Club seats you made a big point of claiming they were just yesterday evening when condemning your nearby seatmates as white trash.



    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    they are directly next to the coaches club 3 feet of cement seperates us. yes you are correct. whats your deal man? i never attacked or ridiculed you since i been here? if i did im sorry.

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Statute of limitation on debt is 6 years in both NY and NJ, after that you can't be sued for it.

    http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebu...itations.shtml
    Still, that's a long time to have to look over your shoulder.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us