Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving up PSL's?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    they are directly next to the coaches club 3 feet of cement seperates us. yes you are correct. whats your deal man? i never attacked or ridiculed you since i been here? if i did im sorry.
    There is NO Coaches Club anywhere on the Mezz (200) level of this stadium. The only such Club is in the LL...

However....In accordance with the wishes of Jetswin who I admire greatly I will "back off" from any further contact or discussion with you on this or any other topic

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    my seats are chase/lexus club directly next to the coaches club in 215. do as you wish i dont care. have a nice life.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    my seats are chase/lexus club directly next to the coaches club in 215. do as you wish i dont care. have a nice life.
    I am in the Lexus club in 233. I see the Coaches Club across the field, and one level below the mezzanine clubs. I ink you are mistaken as to the terms for the different clubs.

There are the Chase and Lexus Clubs on the Mezzanine 200 level. En there is the Toyota Coaches Club on the home side of the field, 100 level and the MetLife 50 Club on the visitor side of the field, also 100 level.

I am just confused where you are talking about....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    im in 215 lexus/chase club directly next to the coaches club 213. i can get access to the luxury suites directly behind my seats.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    im in 215 lexus/chase club directly next to the coaches club 213. i can get access to the luxury suites directly behind my seats.
    The Coaches Club are lower level seats. They are not in the Mezz. I think you are mistaken as to what Coaches Club seats are.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    The Coaches Club are lower level seats. They are not in the Mezz. I think you are mistaken as to what Coaches Club seats are.
    213 is chase club. i thought they were coaches club. thanks i been wrong all these years. thanks for the clarification.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seanymac View Post
    I bought the PSL's last year and chose the 15 year financing. What happens if I stop paying the PSL and just give up the money I have paid and tickets for the future? Im just curious if you can just back out of the contract.
    It's really like a mortgage, they can screw up your credit. Sell them for a loss and move on.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    213 is chase club. i thought they were coaches club. thanks i been wrong all these years. thanks for the clarification.
    LOL......you had me confused for a bit there too.....I actually went to the Jets website to see what they call the various clubs. The Lexus club has had a few names over these three season......I thought maybe they changed them again.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by extra714 View Post
    PSL'S were a sucker deal from the get go, "investment gold" yeah sure.
    It's a 30 year process. Yeah, all the loyal Jets fans will run away because of an expected on-the-fly rebuild and a coaching change? Please.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seanymac View Post
    I bought the PSL's last year and chose the 15 year financing. What happens if I stop paying the PSL and just give up the money I have paid and tickets for the future? Im just curious if you can just back out of the contract.
    NOt sure what the answer is, but if you do decide to leave, tell the idiots that you are tired of the horrible management of the team.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's a 30 year process. Yeah, all the loyal Jets fans will run away because of an expected on-the-fly rebuild and a coaching change? Please.

SAR I
    in 30 years the PSLs will have no value, because they will be trying to sell PSL's for the next stadium.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    in 30 years the PSLs will have no value, because they will be trying to sell PSL's for the next stadium.
    In 30 years most of us will probably be dead, so who cares about the PSL process for the next Stadium sitting here right now?
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 10-02-2012 at 12:17 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    At the 15 year mark, the PSL's will have the highest value.

If the Jets are good at the 20 year mark, they might eclipse that.

By the 30 year mark I'll be 75 and if I still have the PSL's the 'value' will be in watching my grandchildren enjoy them.

Either way, $4,000 over 30 years is $13 a game, chump change, a beer and a hot dog.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    my seats are in 215 aisle seat is the first seat right next to 213. thanks for asking. you have me very pissed off the reason for my confusion.

psl is $15k per seat each tix is $295 a game.
    dude. that's not Coaches Club. You dont even understand where your seats are. LOL.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    NOt sure what the answer is, but if you do decide to leave, tell the idiots that you are tired of the horrible management of the team.
    Great post! I agree completely. And I respectfully ask everyone who is walking away from their PSLs or upper season tickets to let them know the reason is the horrible senior management of this team. It may or may not have any impact... but it IS a message. Loud and Clear.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    A sucker born every minute.

PT Barnum is laughing his ass off at investment gold.

Stub hub etc has made PSL a suckers play.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    A sucker born every minute.

PT Barnum is laughing his ass off at investment gold.

Stub hub etc has made PSL a suckers play.
    It's $16,000 I spent in 2009, doesn't mean anything to me now.

Go find us those 12 wins you promised, no need to find us money that we've already spent and no longer need.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, anyone that's been going to Jets games for a long time knows that there are ups and downs with the value of these seats. I remember seasons years ago where there were many people selling seats for $20 or less in the lot on game day. But also some big games with high priced tickets. Now we see that quantified with StubHub/etc from week to week. Some games command a big price while others effectively offer a discount.

I bought my PSLs since I know I enjoy the live football experience and understand that there will be ups and downs over many years.

Here is the part where you should make a crack about how there have been more lows than highs, but my point is that an ugly win followed by a bad loss probably shouldn't be enough to make a fan of the live football experience want to dump a PSL, which I think probably should have been purchased with a longer term view of things...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love my seats

Without the pittance I had to invest for the PSLs (the face cost less the 80-85 percent that I will be able to get back EVEN IN THE WORST CASE SCENARIO) I would still be stuck in crap seats in the upper deck looking down at the cheapskate freeloaders in their 85 dollar sideline 50 yardline seats (half of which they sold to opposing fans to provide them with free football for 25 years)

The only worse case would be had they still been in the craphole in Queens where the upper deck was actually even higher than the upper deck at Jet life, there was no heat in the upper deck restrooms creating a skating rink of urine and where the Jets were prisoners to stupid baseball and had to start their home season in November because they were not allowed to trod on the sacred dirt infield

Great for zippy I guess because he could probably walk there from his tenement in Corona but not so hot for anybody else IMO

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's $16,000 I spent in 2009, doesn't mean anything to me now.

Go find us those 12 wins you promised, no need to find us money that we've already spent and no longer need.

SAR I

You are blessed to be in a better financial situation than most. You paid off your bill, that does not mean that everyone else has. I would have thought that a large percentage would have financed them. And I seriously doubt that the jets even ran credit checks. A lot of the PSL buyers not having the same loyalty as the long time STH that they displaced.

Just because your purchase makes sense for you, does not mean it makes sense for everyone.

The question is what are the jets going to do if 2000 licenses are walked away from. There is no market for them with the team being under performing and the game day ticket market is already saturated. My thinking is that the jets will delay the payment date in order to keep the ST sold.
    Last edited by patman; 10-02-2012 at 09:07 AM.