Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving up PSL's?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    My seats with no zoom. Close enough for you?

those are your seats or the standing viewing area behind the bench?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    SAR I: Any idea why all of those back rows seem so empty? Saved for opposing teams? I don't want to move into unfriendly territory.
    Those are the back rows of 133 & 134. I'm in 135 the next one down, where the "batwall" is. In 135, rows 32, 33, 34 are inaccesible to the public from the aisle. I don't think they are for sale or were ever PSL seats either. Back row is officially 31. They are reserved for guests and usually half empty or less. I wonder if the back rows of 133 & 134 are the same.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    also 144 row 8 seats 3 and 4 for sale. Better resale good for kids. But you are low in a corner so if you like high you aint going to like it at all.

There is no need to sit higher than 20 for overall view. I sat 24 at one game and I thought it was perfect in balance of height and not too close to field.

The 133 seats this guy is mulling are also good. Those are aisle higher up and quick in and out for kids.
    144 row 8 still available at this late in the game?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Those are the back rows of 133 & 134. I'm in 135 the next one down, where the "batwall" is. In 135, rows 32, 33, 34 are inaccesible to the public from the aisle. I don't think they are for sale or were ever PSL seats either. Back row is officially 31. They are reserved for guests and usually half empty or less. I wonder if the back rows of 133 & 134 are the same.
    Ah, thanks for clarifying. Was always wondering about that. I thought perhaps that they belonged to the people in the lounge behind those seats, sitting on plush couches and stuff the same way the Coaches Club sections look vacant because the fans are down low by the players and the restaurant.

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    those are your seats or the standing viewing area behind the bench?
    Those are my seats. That guy in hat is standing next to me.

Last rows of 133 or 134 are reserved for people who pay to have dinner in Green Room if you must know.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    sar i no offense but the players look like ants from your seats. you payed how much for that?
    I was originally in 245a Mezz corner, row 8 on the aisle. Distance from the field was the deciding factor to swap those seats and spend even more money. That's why they are only $4,000 PSLs. You are very far from the action. I visited the stadium under construction before the field was put in. It looked fine. Felt like the mezzanine corners from Giants Stadium, where I sat often and loved the seats. Always felt on top of the action. At the first practice at the new stadium we realized that we were sitting in the equivalent of Giants Stadium upper deck corners. Not what I was hoping for. It's alright, good view, but I wanted better.

Secondly, resale value was good but not great. Got over face on all but a pair of games that I sold. A few of them got double or more. But the 135s do MUCH better when you need to sell.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    sar i no offense but the players look like ants from your seats. you payed how much for that?
    Some video of Sanchez to Hill TD from my seats. Go full screen, choose HD to get a feel for the view.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 10-19-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Some video of Sanchez to Hill TD from my seats. Go full screen, choose HD to get a feel for the view.

SAR I
    video link ng says private. thanks

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    im wondering if i should take the rest of the cash $12.5k and start over and deal with the jets myself. its seems there are deals to be had.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    im wondering if i should take the rest of the cash $12.5k and start over and deal with the jets myself. its seems there are deals to be had.
    why would you buy a full price PSL from the Jets when you can get a discounted one on a resale? And probably in a better location. Especially after you sold your club psls for pennies on the dollar!

I'd stay out of the endzone, but that's me. Buy the best resale deal for a good sidelines seats you can find. 135 & 142 are between the 10 and 26 yard lines. If you get those for below $10k Jets sale price, you've made a good deal.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    why would you buy a full price PSL from the Jets when you can get a discounted one on a resale? And probably in a better location. Especially after you sold your club psls for pennies on the dollar!

I'd stay out of the endzone, but that's me. Buy the best resale deal for a good sidelines seats you can find. 135 & 142 are between the 10 and 26 yard lines. If you get those for below $10k Jets sale price, you've made a good deal.
    im sticking with what i got. section 104. i just got off the phone with my broker. he said the psls i own he can sell every week and i wont lose money regardless of the jets win loss situation. he has buyers for them since the stadium opened. no worries. thanks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Fail

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You just supposedly lost a **** ton of money when you panicked shortly after your impulse buy. Now you want back in?

I understand this whole thing is likely a fake, but dude, stay out of it! Use that money for something else!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    someone broke the glass on my side view mirror after the Houston loss. And I was parked in the GREEN (club) lots. Classy. At least the motor and heater still work on it. Just have to replace and install the glass. $110.

Another reason why it's better to park in Lot K. Angry fans exiting the stadium more likely to take out their primitive frustration/anger on cars in the closest (Green) lots. By the time they walk to lot K, frustration has been relieved and less likely to vandalize. Also, it took me 40 minutes to get out to route 3 from Lot G (green). Only takes 5 minutes from K. The 5 minute extra walk is well worth it. Lesson learned.
    I've been parking in lot K since 1991. About 6 years ago they put the parking spots up along the island which is prime tailgate real estate. Lots of room without taking up parking spots and on route 3 within 5 minutes. 10 minutes at the most.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    You just supposedly lost a **** ton of money when you panicked shortly after your impulse buy. Now you want back in?

I understand this whole thing is likely a fake, but dude, stay out of it! Use that money for something else!
    hey guy i never panicked and i was never out. i traded my psls for others and got money for them with an option to totally cash out.

why would i lie? for what personal gain? how could that possibly make me a good or bad person? its a true story really. thanks

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    It says you'd be reported to the "legal department". What's the worse that can happen?
    A serious hit to your credit rating?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey guy i never panicked and i was never out. i traded my psls for others and got money for them with an option to totally cash out.

why would i lie? for what personal gain? how could that possibly make me a good or bad person? its a true story really. thanks
    OK it's true

why keep proudly announcing again and again and again the truly awful financial decision you made concerning a)impulsively buying PSLs and then 2)dropping 30 thousand bucks impulsively selling those PSLs to some shady ticket scalper for really bad seats in the end zone that you have to wait 10 more months to even sit in?

I'd keep such a blunder hush hush

just sayin

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    OK it's true

why keep proudly announcing again and again and again the truly awful financial decision you made concerning a)impulsively buying PSLs and then 2)dropping 30 thousand bucks impulsively selling those PSLs to some shady ticket scalper for really bad seats in the end zone that you have to wait 10 more months to even sit in?

just sayin
    if members are asking and commenting about my situation i feel inclined to answer them.

whats your deal? you continually troll this thread looking for reason to mock me. where i sit and what i do is my business guy not yours. get over yourself already. its obvious you dont llke me and i certainly dont like you. thanks

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    OK it's true

just sayin
    Why are endzone seats bad?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Why are endzone seats bad?
    hell no but because i have them they are bad. pay no mind to him.