Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving up PSL's?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    also Jets were selling season ticket granted in junky UD with $50 dollar ticket price after the preseason was over for only $400 each for season tickets. And that got you playoff rights. Ha Ha.

But honestly I have a pair in the UD I sold, section 343 on the aisle next to 342 the absolute best $50 dollar seats out there as closest to 50 yard line and an aisle seat and I barely was able to resell them at face. If the very best $50 dollar seat in whole ud is only worth $50 what are rest of them worth. I would say UD EZ seats top five rows are worth at best $35 bucks a game in a season ticket package.
    I would love to hold onto them as they would be nice to have when the team finally gets good, though that seems very far away a this point...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

PSLS are SOLD OUT

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    sar i said they were. are you calling him a liar?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    No more 15 year waiting list.... No more value. Buy game by game and save a ton, die hard or not. No need for season tickets any longer. If they had a better plan to keep the wait list going people would go no matter what, they would feel they were a part of something. This new stadium and pricing gave that all away.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sar i my initial investment in the psls was $60k $15k per seat with a gameday ticket priced at $295 not $400 that you say. i traded down from the upper deck which i hated. the jets did me right. at the time it was no big deal i was in i bought great seats hooray for me. as time wore on and the weekly compers get worse that an the 9-7 season wore thin on me.

this year came around i sent in my renewal and was looking forward to a decent season just like you. two home games and the compers got worse each time. that and the poor display of football on the field had me thinking maybe its time to bail on these seats. i finally realized im not alone there are thousands of psls for sale out there.

i contacted a broker through a mutual friend after advertising on craigslist to get one reply from a scammer. the broker made it all work for me and it worked for him. dont be angry dont revolt to name calling and false accusations. im one of you a psl holder and a jets fan.

i have options and i like that and i recouped some of my initial investment which seems to be a sore subject with you. that someone else did alright for themselves and it wasnt you.

sorry you feel the way you do about me and you dont believe what happened but it did. when you get over yourself i look forward to talking jets football with you. maybe even having a beer in the parking lot with you. as long as its a sunny sunday afternoon game right?
    But, even if you can deduct the $30,000 loss as a business expense, it's still a $20,000 after-tax loss. That's cash out of pocket. For two games. (Or, 10 games if you had them last year). That's gotta hurt.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greener Pastures View Post
    But, even if you can deduct the $30,000 loss as a business expense, it's still a $20,000 after-tax loss. That's cash out of pocket. For two games. (Or, 10 games if you had them last year). That's gotta hurt.
    Roger Vick talking to himself now? You're too much lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Roger Vick talking to himself now? You're too much lol
    Please.

I would never tarnish the board with this kind of nonsense.

Plus, Roger Vick never started threads.

I actually felt compelled to come back today just to show that this clown wasn't me.

I think it's GMC.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please.

I actually felt compelled to come back today just to show that this clown wasn't me.

I think it's GMC.

Rog, come on, the nike name was supposed to be your stealthy way to get back into JI, and now you're just totally giving yourself up with the second name.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please.

I think it's GMC.
    PS, no matter what your posting status is here, you'll always be remembered as the guy that schooled Mike Francesa about what coverage the Jets played in each half of the Chargers playoff game, on his own show, and for that you will be forever beloved on here.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Rog, come on, the nike name was supposed to be your stealthy way to get back into JI, and now you're just totally giving yourself up with the second name.
    No, Nike's not me.

I've had a few other names recently. Most recently "noose" and a few others which escape my mind right now, but I keep screwing up by signing in under my own IP adress, which has been banned. And, when I accidentally use the IP, my new user name is immediately banned.

Someday, I'll post a list of all my usernames. But, Nike won't be among them.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    PS, no matter what your posting status is here, you'll always be remembered as the guy that schooled Mike Francesa about what coverage the Jets played in each half of the Chargers playoff game, on his own show, and for that you will be forever beloved on here.
    I still call Fatty from time to time when he disses the Jets.

Whenever I come back here, I try to make it obvious within 25 or so posts who I am. I don't try to hide it.

BTW...Where's Stokes? He just disappeared. I'm actually a little worried about the little guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, Nike's not me.

I've had a few other names recently. Most recently "noose" and a few others which escape my mind right now, but I keep screwing up by signing in under my own IP adress, which has been banned. And, when I accidentally use the IP, my new user name is immediately banned.

Someday, I'll post a list of all my usernames. But, Nike won't be among them.
    Yeah, yeah, pretend to come clean about the troll names you have to make it seem like you're willing to own up to all of them. nike is your ace in the hole on here, and you don't want anybody to know it, so that way you don't have to start all over again. You're not that hard to peg, mate.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, yeah, pretend to come clean about the troll names you have to make it seem like you're willing to own up to all of them. nike is your ace in the hole on here, and you don't want anybody to know it, so that way you don't have to start all over again. You're not that hard to peg, mate.
    JF16...he's on here right now. I'm good, but not good enough to sign in under two user names at the same time.

Plus, I would never allow myself to make all those spelling and grammatical errors...even under a psuedonym.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm selling mine on Ebay for face (2 in the corner mezz, 221A), if anyone is interested. If I was actually living in the States, there is no way I would part with them. It's such a pain in the ass selling the tickets from China and when I eventually return home, it looks like I will not end up back in NY metro.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    JF16...he's on here right now. I'm good, but not good enough to sign in under two user names at the same time.

Plus, I would never allow myself to make all those spelling and grammatical errors...even under a psuedonym.
    No, there's no way that you could possibly log onto JI from 2 different computers at the same time. Not possible!

You should just accept the fact that you're no longer a member who is in good standing here at JI, why all the troll names? I served 5 years of a lifetime sentence and now here I am posting again under my original name. Maybe you should do the same, and try to log back in as Roger Vick in 5 years?
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 10-04-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    But, enough about me. Back to the original topic.

I'm not sure Nike even knows what a "write off" is. Reading this thread reminded me of the Seinfeld scam where Kramer and Newman tried shipping broken stereo equipment to each other and then blamed the Post Office, claiming it cost them nothing because if was a "write off".

It's clear that the OP doesn't even know what a write-off is.

Edit: Apologies to the OP...I meant "Nike".
    Last edited by Greener Pastures; 10-04-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, there's no way that you could possibly log onto JI from 2 different computers at the same time. Not possible!

You should just accept the fact that you're no longer a member who is in good standing here at JI, why all the troll names? I serviced 5 years of a lifetime sentence and now here I am posting again under my original name. Maybe you should do the same, and try to log back in as Roger Vick in 5 years?
    I'll try that.

But, still, I ain't Nike. And Nike ain't me.

I think he's GMC.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma Teng Fei View Post
    I'm selling mine on Ebay for face (2 in the corner mezz, 221A), if anyone is interested. If I was actually living in the States, there is no way I would part with them. It's such a pain in the ass selling the tickets from China and when I eventually return home, it looks like I will not end up back in NY metro.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You are a serious sicko, but, a pretty damn funny one at that. If I ever saw you at a Jets game I would sheep you so badly

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I haven't read an entire PSL agreement, but considering you have a contract to pay the PSL, they very likely can come after you for the entire amount. Its probably unlikely that they will, but I have a feeling that the PSL Agreement is fairly iron clad in that regard. The reality is is that they'll probably just take possession of the tickets again and attempt to resell the PSL to someone else.

But, if walking away from the PSL becomes standard practice, the Jets may very well hire some 3rd party (collection agency/law firm) to go after the PSL Holders who breach their contracts. If they can't resell the PSL and get stuck with the tix, that's a lotta fazoole they're eating.
    Somehow, I don't think Woody Johnson wants the Daily News and the Post running frontpage stories on how he now has to sue fans not to walk away from the "product" he is putting on the field.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    laugh mock ridicule and wrongfully accuse me all you want it dont bother me one bit. my accountant certainly knows what a "write off" is and so do i for that matter. seems theres more bitter psl holders than just sar i in the house.