Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: attention season ticket holders

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    lets all boycott the upcoming monday night game thats on national tv. if enough of us do it woody will see we arent happy. imagine the discussion that gruden and berman would have on this. i will get more satisfaction out of boycotting than going there and getting aggravated by getting blown out.
    No Way!! It's way to early to quit. We are 2-2 and technically in first place. Yes we have issues, but we would look like idiots doing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    sg3 will be reporting the malfunctioning ignore feature to the mods.
    Got to admit, that was pretty funny.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    poor dumb whining fraud

pathetic
    Back off sg3

First and last warning

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    lets all boycott the upcoming monday night game thats on national tv. if enough of us do it woody will see we arent happy. imagine the discussion that gruden and berman would have on this. i will get more satisfaction out of boycotting than going there and getting aggravated by getting blown out.
    Kind of like the 2005 Monday night Patriots game when all the up in arms Jets fans were going to unite, and dump paper airplanes on the ground with messages voicing their displeasure for the New Stadium, and the cameras were going to pick it up, and THIS was going to influence Woody to get a stadium in Queens. How did that one work out? The tickets are already bought and paid for, do you think Woody and company will care if there are 100 empty seats with people that normally would go to the game, but instead are going to try out your "boycott?" Seriously, even if NOBODY showed up, and even if the Jets brass took notice, what does that accomplish? That the fans are unhappy with the team's performance? Will that inspire Rex to coach better, or Sanchez to play better, because now the fans will have shown them that they're unhappy?

Obviously you're just messing around with this thread, Roger Vick, but hopefully nobody will take you seriously, because a few people, or even a few thousand people not showing up to this game makes ZERO difference, it doesn't matter. The team has hit rock bottom and are probably at least a few years away from maybe having a chance to contend again (assuming they can bring in the right coaches, personnel, etc), and that's the way it is, a few less asses in seats isn't going to change that one iota.
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 10-01-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Kind of like the 2005 Monday night Patriots game when all the up in arms Jets fans were going to unite, and dump paper airplanes on the ground with messages voicing their displeasure for the New Stadium, and the cameras were going to pick it up, and THIS was going to influence Woody to get a stadium in Queens. How did that one work out? The tickets are already bought and paid for, do you think Woody and company will care if there are 100 empty seats with people that normally would go to the game, but instead are going to try out your "boycott?" Seriously, even if NOBODY showed up, and even if the Jets brass took notice, what does that accomplish? That the fans are unhappy with the team's performance? Will that inspire Rex to coach better, or Sanchez to play better, because now the fans will have shown them that they're unhappy?

Obviously you're just messing around with this thread, RV, but hopefully nobody will take you seriously, because a few people, or even a few thousand people not showing up to this game makes ZERO difference, it doesn't matter. The team has hit rock bottom and are probably at least a few years away from maybe having a chance to contend again (assuming they can bring in the right coaches, personnel, etc), and that's the way it is, a few less asses in seats isn't going to change that one iota.
    I think 4, or 5 players, and 2 years right on schedule.

My tix are up for sale this week. Not sure I'll be back this year, thing are going to get ugly. Tebow is prolly the only thing that will bring me back this year. I was looking forward to watching a great Defense this year, but that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Back off sg3

First and last warning
    Thank you very much !

Can't blame anyone for being in an ugly mood here after that embarrassing display yesterday.