Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez analysis on ESPN NFL32 6PM Monday

Practice Squad

Sanchez analysis on ESPN NFL32 6PM Monday

Tim Hasselbeck will have a video analysis of Sanchez and his accuracy "issues".

On EPSN 2, 6PM tonight 10/1, NFL32.

analysis: he sucks. makes bad decisions, does not make those around him better. below avg QB

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

WOW

Can't miss TV huh?

An ESPN "analyst" ripping The Jets....how original

Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    analysis: he sucks. makes bad decisions, does not make those around him better. below avg QB
    future analysts will get their first tests by getting sanchez tape and pointing out all the errors. he's the 'what not to do' poster.

All League
    and they'll spend 95% of the time talking about teblow

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    WOW

Can't miss TV huh?

An ESPN "analyst" ripping The Jets....how original
    Should they applaud them?

This HC (and owner) asked for this attention...

He stinks!! Show over.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDelray View Post

It won't show us anything we don't already know. Sanchez is the most inaccurate QB I have ever seen. He has frequent meltdowns where he knows the most ill advised, STUPID, idiotic, pathetically dumb interceptions. They are synonymous with Ryan Leaf. He can't read defenses.

He lives in this fantasy land where he's "not worried at all" about his job security.

I mean what more is Hasselbeck going to show us?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDelray View Post

If Tim Hasselbeck doesn't show the fact that all of the WRs were covered all game long, then I will lose the last bit of respect I had for ESPN.

Wow!!! The Jets lose 34-0 and they are going to analyze the QB. Wonder what they are going to say??

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post

LOL.

I knew you were a closet pessimist, and have enjoyed watching you coming out of said closet .

Let me know when you are willing to throw Tanny in the fire. I feel you are holding onto that one tightly.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL.

I knew you were a closet pessimist, and have enjoyed watching you coming out of said closet .

Let me know when you are willing to throw Tanny in the fire. I feel you are holding onto that one tightly.
    Realist...I gave Rex enough rope...The Miami game did it for me..They weren't prepared after he said they were...

I'm not absolving Tannebaum..I'm just stating its too easy to blame him for draft picks not producing. Drafting a player is only the beginning of their NFL career...Its up to coaching to develop the players...NO PLAYER coming into the NFL is a finished product.

Name players that have improved under Rex and his staff...Very, very few if any...

Hall Of Fame
    Realist...I gave Rex enough rope...The Miami game did it for me..They weren't prepared after he said they were...

I'm not absolving Tannebaum..I'm just stating its too easy to blame him for draft picks not producing. Drafting a player is only the beginning of their NFL career...Its up to coaching to develop the players...NO PLAYER coming into the NFL is a finished product.

Name players that have improved under Rex and his staff...Very, very few if any...
    You'll come around. And when you do there will be a seat and pitchfork waiting for you on the bandwagon.

Tim's analysis was useless as predicted

Not sure if anybody else is watching NFL Monday QB on CBS Sports Network with Simms, Schein, Gannon, and Buerline. Schein was the only one who said he made bad decisions. Buerline said that the game plan was bad and they didn't put Mark in good situations. Simms said that they don't have one pro bowler at a skill position (i think he said the Jets are one of only three teams like that). None of the QBs think that Tebow should replace Sanchez.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Not sure if anybody else is watching NFL Monday QB on CBS Sports Network with Simms, Schein, Gannon, and Buerline. Schein was the only one who said he made bad decisions. Buerline said that the game plan was bad and they didn't put Mark in good situations. Simms said that they don't have one pro bowler at a skill position (i think he said the Jets are one of only three teams like that). None of the QBs think that Tebow should replace Sanchez.
    Bottom line - The offensive personnel suck and Sanchez isn't the kind of elite QB that can make the players around him better.

THAT is exactly the situation the Jets are in. Sanchez is not bad. Anyone who says Sanchez is a bad QB is a fool, honestly. But Sanchez is not great and probably not even very good. He's a guy who plays to the talent around him. With good players and a solid Defense he took two teams to the AFC Championship game. Bad QBs don't do that twice. But Sanchez needs to have guys who can get open and he needs guys who can run after the catch. He also has to lean on a good running game. He's a very average QB.

When your RB (Greene) is getting 2 yards per carry and you're faced with 3rd and long, you drop back and see 3 or 4 guys covered but what do you do...he can't throw the ball away every time or take the sack, so he's throwing incompletions a LOT.

How many teams in the NFL would our WR, RB or TE start for? Keller would start for how many teams, maybe 7 or 8? Would Greene start anywhere other than on the Jets? Holmes should be an excellent #2 WR in the NFL.

Sanchez isn't very good, he's just not. But when your running game is Frowned & Drowned and your pass progression goes from Holmes to Turner to Epps....you're just f*cked as a QB!
    Last edited by jetstream23; 10-01-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You'll come around. And when you do there will be a seat and pitchfork waiting for you on the bandwagon.

He can sit next to us.... we can show him the ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Tebow sucks, so that's not saying anything. The question is if the Jets actually had a competent backup quarterback, should that player be replacing Sanchez at some point to try to help the team win games?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Tebow sucks, so that's not saying anything. The question is if the Jets actually had a competent backup quarterback, should that player be replacing Sanchez at some point to try to help the team win games?
    His name is Greg McElroy, but he was a bad bad boy for speaking out.