Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Stokes disappears....

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    A wee man at Weeburn. Perfect.

Btw, even real pictures of you are starting to look like cro- fire shopjobs.
    Good catch.

Props to Stokes for the photobombing of the Cheerleaders pic!

Last edited by frostlich; 10-12-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Note to SAR: Wishing death on someone is bad karma—and after seeing your pictures, you look like you really need to start hitting the gym.

Note to TechJet: The next time I “take heed” from an illiterate f*cktard will be my first.

Note to Poli: Still really sorry about that comment about your sister—I really did not know.

Note to Paulie: LOLGFY.

Note to FF2, Timmy and Borgo: You’re still invited.

Note to all: Given the month. schedule your wimmens mamo’s if they have not already done so. Do it now. Don’t wait.

Note to 32:

See you dudes in November. POSSIBLY.

_
    Mah conchabutions ignawed?

Dead to me.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Timmmy did a carstop like that once;

He handed the girls three peaches and said "you like holding peaches? Three peaches? Thaaaaaaaats right hold those peaches".

-
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

Note to Dicks: My short sabbatical had/has nothing to do with Mark Sanchez and how awful he has been—and he has been putrid. I didn’t back away because of Snackchez or the bashing he’s rightfully taking or to “take a stand”. Before I was a Sanchez defender, I was a Kelvin Clemmohns defender, before that I was a huge Chad defender, before that I was a huge Vinny defender, before, during and after it was Ratliff and Foley and Blake and Esiason and Ramsey and O’Donnell and Nagle and Ryan and O’Brien and Todd—I even tried to convince my wife (unsuccessfully) to name one of my sons Troy after Troy Taylor and none of you guys probably even remember him. To suggest I would have returned had Sanchez thrown for 600 yards and 5 TDs against Miami or Houston is, quite frankly, insulting. Next year I’m going to be the biggest Geno Smith or Matt Barkley or Brady Quinn or whomever we bring in defender—and if it’s still Sanchez, I’ll continue to hope and defend him. Just wanted to take a break and to be honest, it’s been quite liberating.

Note to SAR: Wishing death on someone is bad karma—and after seeing your pictures, you look like you really need to start hitting the gym.

Note to TechJet: The next time I “take heed” from an illiterate f*cktard will be my first.

Note to Poli: Still really sorry about that comment about your sister—I really did not know.

Note to Paulie: LOLGFY.

Note to FF2, Timmy and Borgo: You’re still invited.

Note to all: Given the month. schedule your wimmens mamo’s if they have not already done so. Do it now. Don’t wait.

Note to 32:

See you dudes in November. POSSIBLY.

_
    Best use of mod-power yet.

Well played 32.

SAR I