Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 264

Thread: Stokes disappears....

  1. #81
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Stokes will be back at some point. probably after he makes some Kraft Mac and Cheese and Shake and Bake chicken and posts photos here so all the boys can ooh and ahh and say what a great cook he is. Seriously, I've never seen such fawning over bbq pork chops and grilled peppers for crying out loud.

    it's "Yastrzemzki."

  2. #82
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Stokes will be back at some point. probably after he makes some Kraft Mac and Cheese and Shake and Bake chicken and posts photos here so all the boys can ooh and ahh and say what a great cook he is. Seriously, I've never seen such fawning over bbq pork chops and grilled peppers for crying out loud.
    Marsha Marsha Marsha






    You sound like a jealous girl.




    -

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    If the stars align and Mark Sanchez somehow throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs in a miraculous Jets win on Monday night Stokes will come flying back into JI like one of those Mexican midget wrestlers off the top rope.
    That's funny. He doesn't LOOK Mexican!

  4. #84
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Marsha Marsha Marsha






    You sound like a jealous girl.




    -
    He's only a little jealous.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    He's only a little jealous.
    Actually no. I already know how to bbq pork chops and peppers.

  6. #86
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Stokes will be back at some point. probably after he makes some Kraft Mac and Cheese and Shake and Bake chicken and posts photos here so all the boys can ooh and ahh and say what a great cook he is. Seriously, I've never seen such fawning over bbq pork chops and grilled peppers for crying out loud.
    We don't exactly see you putting yourself out there for public scrutiny. Guy has more stones than most posters here.


    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Why so dooshy?

    Stokes is the man.
    +1

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    We don't exactly see you putting yourself out there for public scrutiny. Guy has more stones than most posters here.




    +1
    Never said he didn't.

    Although one has to wonder why then did he run away with his tail between his legs when things got tough for his QB?

  8. #88
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Stokes will be back at some point. probably after he makes some Kraft Mac and Cheese and Shake and Bake chicken and posts photos here so all the boys can ooh and ahh and say what a great cook he is. Seriously, I've never seen such fawning over bbq pork chops and grilled peppers for crying out loud.
    LOL. Thought I would be the only one who remembered this spot, and product for that matter.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POI5aMgxYFk

    Don't think you folks get Vin's approach to lure back JS.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Thought I would be the only one who remembered this spot, and product for that matter.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POI5aMgxYFk

    Don't think you folks get Vin's approach to lure back JS.
    THIS guy gets it.....




  10. #90
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    THIS guy gets it.....



    Right? Like I can't grill some f**king Mongolian garbage and make it look good sitting by an in-ground pool? Plus, everyone knows dwarves can't cook. It's not part of their genetic makeup.

  11. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Right? Like I can't grill some f**king Mongolian garbage and make it look good sitting by an in-ground pool? Plus, everyone knows dwarves can't cook. It's not part of their genetic makeup.
    Right on. Not to mention their stubby child fingers can barely hold onto a f'n spatula.

  12. #92
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lot of dicks (make you slap somebody) on this site.

  13. #93
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Right on. Not to mention their stubby child fingers can barely hold onto a f'n spatula.
    Speaking of kids, I showed my son the image of the pork chops. First words out of his mouth were, "Dad, why'd that kid with the five o'clock shadow burn the meat?"

    I felt bad, so told him Stokes was mentally challenged. He understood and now wants to establish a fund to help pay for his college education. I didn't have the heart to tell him JS was fully grown and educated.

  14. #94
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Speaking of kids, I showed my son the image of the pork chops. First words out of his mouth were, "Dad, why'd that kid with the five o'clock shadow burn the meat?"

    I felt bad, so told him Stokes was mentally challenged. He understood and now wants to establish a fund to help pay for his college education. I didn't have the heart to tell him JS was fully grown and educated.
    He's a lawyer isn't he? Probably not well educated.

  15. #95
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Speaking of kids, I showed my son the image of the pork chops. First words out of his mouth were, "Dad, why'd that kid with the five o'clock shadow burn the meat?"

    I felt bad, so told him Stokes was mentally challenged. He understood and now wants to establish a fund to help pay for his college education. I didn't have the heart to tell him JS was fully grown and educated.
    A) LOL

    B) You're a dick.

    C) LOL

  16. #96
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I felt bad, so told him Stokes was mentally challenged. He understood and now wants to establish a fund to help
    Just don't call it "Crappy Cooking for the Cure" or use pink in the logo.

  17. #97
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    CANNOT BE REPLACED.

    Suck on that Sally..
    It boggles the mind.

    Although when you consider that the source is an backwoods, wine box butt-chugger, it makes more sense.

  18. #98
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    It boggles the mind.

    Although when you consider that the source is an backwoods, wine box butt-chugger, it makes more sense.
    most geniuses are not fully appreciated in their lifetime.

  19. #99
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    It boggles the mind.

    Although when you consider that the source is an backwoods, wine box butt-chugger, it makes more sense.

  20. #100
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Speaking of kids, I showed my son the image of the pork chops. First words out of his mouth were, "Dad, why'd that kid with the five o'clock shadow burn the meat?"

    I felt bad, so told him Stokes was mentally challenged. He understood and now wants to establish a fund to help pay for his college education. I didn't have the heart to tell him JS was fully grown and educated.
    LMAO

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us