Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MNF: Bears at Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    Cutler looked ****ing awesome that drive
    He's such an up and down player. Great arm, but horrible decision-maker and does not respond well to getting hit. I think our fanbase would have grown to hate him had we traded for him. He's better than Sanchez though

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Wait the Bears scored after the Cowboys scored? How does that work?

Wow Cowboys were rolling there then disaster. Kind of fluky with how the ball popped up. You could definitely argue both of Romo's INTs are the WR's fault

All Pro
    Gruden just complimented Callahan's o line. Why did he leave the Jets again?

look what a pass rush does for a defense. and then speed at lb.

Jets Insider VIP
    What I wouldn't give for a Ware...

All Pro
    Cowboys needed to get the ball back. Thats what a pass rush can do for you.

Good Cutler/Bad Cutler. Similar to Sanchez's stupid fumble.

Holy **** that was a pitiful throw by Romo.

A LB that can run, what a novel concept

Jets Insider VIP
    What I wouldn't give for Briggs...

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post

Yeah Romo seems to have a national TV game every year where he makes a really boneheaded play. That was it right there.

Ware the play before is just such a difference-maker, he always makes stuff like that happen

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post

Think that was Melton knocking that ball out, He is probably a top 5 DT in the NFL right now, played RB in college, ridiculous speed

Lmao at Romo. Dude is surrounded by crazy talent and is pulling a Sanchez. Curious how Chez would do in place of Romo. Probably better up until someone put a hat on him.

All Pro
    Think that was Melton knocking that ball out, He is probably a top 5 DT in the NFL right now, played RB in college, ridiculous speed
    I don't think Melton touched the ball. Looked to me like Romo shoveled it forward to avoid the sack.

Cutler and Romo

Both way better than Sanchez. Neither one good enough to carry a team to a Super Bowl.

Cutler has the defense to win, if he could just cut down on the "wtf?" moments.

Cowboys are an example of a really poorly coached team. All the talent in the world yet such sloppy play, so many mistakes. Garrett is near the bottom of NFL coaches in my opinion and should be canned if they miss the playoffs again

These are really the games that get coaches fired. Dallas on the verge of being blown out at home to a team they are as good as and should probably beat. No excuse for them to be down 3 TDs at home

Jason Garrett is a joke, almost cost his team 4 points by not throwing the challenge flag, I'll bet good $$$ Rob Ryan will be the coach next year

Jason Garrett is a joke, almost cost his team 4 points by not throwing the challenge flag, I'll bet good $$$ Rob Ryan will be the coach next year
    good he can hire rex ryan as his defensive coordinator.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Cowboys are an example of a really poorly coached team. All the talent in the world yet such sloppy play, so many mistakes. Garrett is near the bottom of NFL coaches in my opinion and should be canned if they miss the playoffs again
    Yup. Romo is a good QB but his stat lines scream something fundamental is wrong: 25/33 (great) 264 (OK) 1 td (Wut?) 3 ints (wut????).

Bears manhandling the Cowboys.