Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MNF: Bears at Cowboys

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I wish Orton was our backup.
    Except that never was going to happen. Cowboys gave Orton $5.9M this year to be the backup.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Except that never was going to happen. Cowboys gave Orton $5.9M this year to be the backup.
    I didn't say the jets suck for not doing it. I remember they paid him more than we could afford. I just wish he was.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree about the Cowboys recievers - geez they dropped some ball. Very hard as a QB when they are doing that - also must tell on you psychologically leading to mistakes by the QB. Bryant is absurdly talented but can't catch a ball hitting him right under his chin. Romo made most of his mistakes after they'd dropped ball after ball - if you looked at this game just by the numbers you'd put the loss on him but in reality he wasn't the main culprit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I didn't say the jets suck for not doing it. I remember they paid him more than we could afford. I just wish he was.
    Next year, Mark Sanchez will be the most expensive backup in the NFL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    Agree about the Cowboys recievers - geez they dropped some ball. Very hard as a QB when they are doing that - also must tell on you psychologically leading to mistakes by the QB. Bryant is absurdly talented but can't catch a ball hitting him right under his chin. Romo made most of his mistakes after they'd dropped ball after ball - if you looked at this game just by the numbers you'd put the loss on him but in reality he wasn't the main culprit.
    A somewhat similar argument can be made about Sanchez and that is the point.