Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: MNF: Bears at Cowboys

  1. #61
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I wish Orton was our backup.
    Except that never was going to happen. Cowboys gave Orton $5.9M this year to be the backup.

  2. #62
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Except that never was going to happen. Cowboys gave Orton $5.9M this year to be the backup.
    I didn't say the jets suck for not doing it. I remember they paid him more than we could afford. I just wish he was.

  3. #63
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree about the Cowboys recievers - geez they dropped some ball. Very hard as a QB when they are doing that - also must tell on you psychologically leading to mistakes by the QB. Bryant is absurdly talented but can't catch a ball hitting him right under his chin. Romo made most of his mistakes after they'd dropped ball after ball - if you looked at this game just by the numbers you'd put the loss on him but in reality he wasn't the main culprit.

  4. #64
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I didn't say the jets suck for not doing it. I remember they paid him more than we could afford. I just wish he was.
    Next year, Mark Sanchez will be the most expensive backup in the NFL.

  5. #65
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    Agree about the Cowboys recievers - geez they dropped some ball. Very hard as a QB when they are doing that - also must tell on you psychologically leading to mistakes by the QB. Bryant is absurdly talented but can't catch a ball hitting him right under his chin. Romo made most of his mistakes after they'd dropped ball after ball - if you looked at this game just by the numbers you'd put the loss on him but in reality he wasn't the main culprit.
    A somewhat similar argument can be made about Sanchez and that is the point.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us