Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78

Thread: D*ck will make you slap somebody

  1. #1

    D*ck will make you slap somebody

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVr1hRjbKvQ

    Someone linked me to this... Immediately thought it was "Hampur Material"


    Take your mind off of the loss and enjoy the lols

  2. #2
    First!

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    First!
    First one in a dick thread. Got it.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,888
    Love the look on the woman in the gray shirt at 2:05. Pls make that look into a jpg - thankee.

    The other ***** is crazy.

  5. #5
    She's just saying what we all know.

  6. #6
    Too many morons like that lady who believe they have something worthwhile to say; they don't. What a ponderous, yet intensely moronic, individual. Please do the world a favor and walk off a cliff.

  7. #7
    Dayum! Had to leave the cube. Laughing too hard.

    Thanks.

    Gotta luv the ATL 404!

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,535
    I've been slapped because of my d*ck, but for an entirely different reason.




    -

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I've been slapped because of my d*ck, but for an entirely different reason.




    -
    Usually, a female expects a minimum amount of incursion.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Too many morons like that lady who believe they have something worthwhile to say; they don't. What a ponderous, yet intensely moronic, individual. Please do the world a favor and walk off a cliff.
    I think she was trying to deliver a PSA.

    "Beware the dick, it'll make you slap somebody"


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I think she was trying to deliver a PSA.

    "Beware the dick, it'll make you slap somebody"

    I wish she were delivering a suicide note.

  12. #12
    Ummmm... ehhh.. I got nothing.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Dayum! Had to leave the cube. Laughing too hard.

    Thanks.

    Gotta luv the ATL 404!
    Representing the dirty dirty. A-TOWN DOWN!


    I love how perturbed Borgo is at all of this.

  14. #14
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post

    Someone linked me to this... Immediately thought it was "Hampur Material"

    Take your mind off of the loss and enjoy the lols
    Do you have any pics of your feet?

    SAR I

  15. #15
    The lady in the gray makes this video so much funnier.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Do you have any pics of your feet?

    SAR I
    No... -___- lol

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    No... -___- lol
    Please don't validate that idiot.

  18. #18
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    No... -___- lol
    I'm in bed recovering from hernia surgery. Video?

    SAR I

  19. #19
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,533
    I knew it! I have info-mation encoded in my pennis dat make me do what i do.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Too many morons like that lady who believe they have something worthwhile to say; they don't. What a ponderous, yet intensely moronic, individual. Please do the world a favor and walk off a cliff.
    You seem tense -maybe you need to listen to a nice Journey song

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us