Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78

Thread: D*ck will make you slap somebody

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    855

    D*ck will make you slap somebody

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVr1hRjbKvQ

    Someone linked me to this... Immediately thought it was "Hampur Material"


    Take your mind off of the loss and enjoy the lols

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    First!

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,562
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    First!
    First one in a dick thread. Got it.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Love the look on the woman in the gray shirt at 2:05. Pls make that look into a jpg - thankee.

    The other ***** is crazy.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    She's just saying what we all know.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Too many morons like that lady who believe they have something worthwhile to say; they don't. What a ponderous, yet intensely moronic, individual. Please do the world a favor and walk off a cliff.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,324
    Dayum! Had to leave the cube. Laughing too hard.

    Thanks.

    Gotta luv the ATL 404!

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    I've been slapped because of my d*ck, but for an entirely different reason.




    -

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I've been slapped because of my d*ck, but for an entirely different reason.




    -
    Usually, a female expects a minimum amount of incursion.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Too many morons like that lady who believe they have something worthwhile to say; they don't. What a ponderous, yet intensely moronic, individual. Please do the world a favor and walk off a cliff.
    I think she was trying to deliver a PSA.

    "Beware the dick, it'll make you slap somebody"


  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I think she was trying to deliver a PSA.

    "Beware the dick, it'll make you slap somebody"

    I wish she were delivering a suicide note.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Ummmm... ehhh.. I got nothing.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Dayum! Had to leave the cube. Laughing too hard.

    Thanks.

    Gotta luv the ATL 404!
    Representing the dirty dirty. A-TOWN DOWN!


    I love how perturbed Borgo is at all of this.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post

    Someone linked me to this... Immediately thought it was "Hampur Material"

    Take your mind off of the loss and enjoy the lols
    Do you have any pics of your feet?

    SAR I

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    855
    The lady in the gray makes this video so much funnier.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Do you have any pics of your feet?

    SAR I
    No... -___- lol

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    No... -___- lol
    Please don't validate that idiot.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    No... -___- lol
    I'm in bed recovering from hernia surgery. Video?

    SAR I

  19. #19
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    I knew it! I have info-mation encoded in my pennis dat make me do what i do.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Too many morons like that lady who believe they have something worthwhile to say; they don't. What a ponderous, yet intensely moronic, individual. Please do the world a favor and walk off a cliff.
    You seem tense -maybe you need to listen to a nice Journey song

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us