Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler is a douchebag

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Jay Cutler would survive, because he doesn't give a **** about anyone. All he wants to do is get his stats, and win.

That's what fans want, and that's what Jay wants. If he were to succeed, the media wouldn't be able to touch him.

I think he would succeed.
    +1

That deutchbarg would fit in well with the deutcharg fans of this team of which, I am one.

The guy is passionate, you have to give him that.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is a douchbag for sure. He is also 100 times the Qb that we have. The people complaining about our line play should be forced to watch the Bears dreadful oline the past 3 years and what a QB who can actually avoid the rush and make plays in the face of the rush can do.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    I heard this story about him the other day. Here is the story and link.

Friend is in a bar in Chicago during the off-season. He goes to the bathroom and sees Jay Cutler, hat on backwards, taking a piss at the urinal. So the guy starts going to the bathroom and says, “Hey, I’m a huge fan, also went to Vanderbilt… ”

Jay throws his head back, still pissing, eyes half-closed because he’s drunk, interrupts him with, “DOOOONNNNTTTTTT CAAAAAARRRREEEEEE.”

So now I can’t stop yelling, “DOOOOONNNNTTTTT CAAAARRRREEEEE.”

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ay-cutler.html
    Lol, that's actually kind of funny. I would prob do the same thing if I was in the middle of relieving myself.

But for those who say he would be successful on this time, you guys REALLY need to step back from the ledge. I promise you, things aren't so bad that we should now consider Chicken Cutlets as a possible viable asset in NY. The guy is a disaster. He's an ******* to his coaches and his teammates, and he constantly blames other people for his own mistakes. And his on-field blowups are horrendous.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Lol, that's actually kind of funny. I would prob do the same thing if I was in the middle of relieving myself.

But for those who say he would be successful on this time, you guys REALLY need to step back from the ledge. I promise you, things aren't so bad that we should now consider Chicken Cutlets as a possible viable asset in NY. The guy is a disaster. He's an ******* to his coaches and his teammates, and he constantly blames other people for his own mistakes. And his on-field blowups are horrendous.
    I'm not on any ledge Paulie. I'm still able to discern fact from sensationalism. We lost to one of the best teams in football who was able to neutralize Aaron Rodgers and that pass attack just three weeks prior.

I think Sanchez will be fine once the season opens up after Monday night, and we'll still be in line for the playoffs.

None of that however, changes the fact that Jay is a better QB, and is made for the NY market.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

Agreed. He's a big, ugly baby.

ALso who named their kid 'Camden'? Do some research you morons.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Agreed. He's a big, ugly baby.

ALso who named their kid 'Camden'? Do some research you morons.
    LOL. That's like naming your kid Detroit, or East St. Louis.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jay Cutler's idol is Jeff George I think.

All the physical talent in the world, but just an absolute *******.

Where Jeff George went tanning Cutler plays with dolls.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, your sig kills me every time I see it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Dude, your sig kills me every time I see it.
    Thankee. I imagine that is probably what they look like in Florham Park as we speak.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dubnick55 View Post
    I've said it before on here and I will say it again. I grew up playing little league football with him and he was an a$$ hole then just now he is a really rich a$$ hole. His dad was a state trooper and is also a jerk/ nose in the air I'm better than you type guy so he comes by it naturally.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Three straight runs. Not defending him, just passing on some context.

I still think the guys a stud QB...still wouldn't mind him on my team.
    a stud QB??

lolwut

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's a turd. I hate the whole city of Santa Claus, Indiana because he is from there.
    He'd probably rip us to sheds but I'd like to see Coples get a few free shots and MaybIn get a blindside dragoff hit on him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I mean, he even has that look.

You know, that look on a person where you can kind of tell 'that guy looks like he'd be a douchebag' And sure enough, he is one. Go figure. Immature little fricking man-baby.

There are plenty of reasons why Cutler is an ass, but this is not one of them.

I think just about anyone who has played a sport has been upset with a coach and has walked away instead of saying something stupid.

People attack Cutler now and LOOK for things to complain about since has already has a reputation. If Rodgers did this, people would have a completely different reaction IMO.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude went to vandy, what do you expect?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    He's a turd. I hate the whole city of Santa Claus, Indiana because he is from there.
    He'd probably rip us to sheds but I'd like to see Coples get a few free shots and MaybIn get a blindside dragoff hit on him.
    We like the same kind of football Razor

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jay and Santonio sitting in a tree....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please. Any football fan with an IQ over 50 would take Cutler over Sanchez and Teblow any day of the year. And this is coming from a Sanchez supporter.

He wasn't nice to Mike Tice? Aaawwww that's toooooo bad. Tice is really douchier than Cutler - anyone who's ever dealt with him in real life would know.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe if our QB was a little more like Cutler, AH who am i kidding.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    Cutler > Sanchez + Tebow
    Rex & Co. said no thanks to Cutler when he was available and went instead with Sanchez

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mangini and Company said no to Cutler instead preferring to go with a Skinny LT because they thought that they had out foxed everyone by finding Kellen Clemens.

Clemens is gone,Brick still can run block at the POA and his Pass blocking which was supposed to be his strength is now Questionable.

Lastly,7 yrs later,the Jets still don;t have a QB.