Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler is a douchebag

JetsInsider.com Legend

Jay Cutler is a douchebag

I mean, he even has that look.

You know, that look on a person where you can kind of tell 'that guy looks like he'd be a douchebag' And sure enough, he is one. Go figure. Immature little fricking man-baby.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I mean, he even has that look.

You know, that look on a person where you can kind of tell 'that guy looks like he'd be a douchebag' And sure enough, he is one. Go figure. Immature little fricking man-baby.

He couldn't last two months in New York

Did you know jay Cutler has diabetes?

Didn't watch the game... what was that all about ??

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Didn't watch the game... what was that all about ??
    It was 3rd and 1. The Bears ran and were stopped short. Cutler came back to the sidelines pissed about the play call.

I can understand him being pissed running on 3rd and 4-5 but 3rd and 1?

He's a baby!! I'd love to see someone knock his ass out.

I've said it before on here and I will say it again. I grew up playing little league football with him and he was an a$$ hole then just now he is a really rich a$$ hole. His dad was a state trooper and is also a jerk/ nose in the air I'm better than you type guy so he comes by it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    It was 3rd and 1. The Bears ran and were stopped short. Cutler came back to the sidelines pissed about the play call.

I can understand him being pissed running on 3rd and 4-5 but 3rd and 1?

He's a baby!! I'd love to see someone knock his ass out.
    Three straight runs. Not defending him, just passing on some context.

I still think the guys a stud QB...still wouldn't mind him on my team.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Jay Cutler, the Bears and the entire Cowboy org. are all douchebags.

I heard this story about him the other day. Here is the story and link.

Friend is in a bar in Chicago during the off-season. He goes to the bathroom and sees Jay Cutler, hat on backwards, taking a piss at the urinal. So the guy starts going to the bathroom and says, “Hey, I’m a huge fan, also went to Vanderbilt… ”

Jay throws his head back, still pissing, eyes half-closed because he’s drunk, interrupts him with, “DOOOONNNNTTTTTT CAAAAAARRRREEEEEE.”

So now I can’t stop yelling, “DOOOOONNNNTTTTT CAAAARRRREEEEE.”

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ay-cutler.html

All true, but I was thinking last night, Sanchez could use to have a little "douchebag" in him.

You're right, Cutler wouldn't last two months in NY, but he has backbone, it's probably Sanchez' biggest deficiency, a little backbone would probably help him a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    All true, but I was thinking last night, Sanchez could use to have a little "douchebag" in him.

You're right, Cutler wouldn't last two months in NY, but he has backbone, it's probably Sanchez' biggest deficiency, a little backbone would probably help him a great deal.
    I think it's Sanchez's second biggest deficiency next to not being able to throw the ball accurately on a consistent basis.

Jay Cutler would survive, because he doesn't give a **** about anyone. All he wants to do is get his stats, and win.

That's what fans want, and that's what Jay wants. If he were to succeed, the media wouldn't be able to touch him.

I think he would succeed.

I agree wholeheartedly with your Sanchez observation. Unfortunately, I've been saying he's too nice for too long. Hopefully now that Holmes is out, he can take full control and really start playing angry.

Hall Of Fame

Not sure backbone is Sanchez' problem. I think he is a fundamentally inaccurate passer of the ball AND I think that he is late to make his decisions. I think that the lateness of his decision making tends to make the first problem even worse. I was hoping that curing #2 would help to fix #1 but there simply is not any evidence of that. Also, I think that he throws more hospital passes than any QB I have ever seen. Ever. His receivers do not put their bodies on the line to make plays for him because he simply asks them to do that far to often.

He is inaccurate, he knows it, they know it and he knows they know it. The coaching staff knows it and designs the offense around these limitations which is why Sparano's offense looks so similar to Schotty's offense. Both of them are working around the limitations of a ticking time bomb.

I'll take a good player who cares like Jay Cutler, douchebaggery and all, over a ****ty player who mopes around and shrugs his shoulders at everything. Cutler can sling it and over the last three years nobody has been taken down as much as he has.

Veteran

This

I saw a special Mic'd Up featuring him on NFL Network. He was definitely a jerk, but also very funny. I actually like him a lot more after watching it.

First thing I thought was how he would get crucified if he played in NY.

Jets Insider VIP

Unfortuantely Ray; Sanchez had more than a little bit of backbone when he got here but the Jets "brain trust" decided that he needed to become Mr. Robotic and hence we see what we now have on the field.

This is why I have said the Jets have mismanaged him. This is what you do to a number 5 pick in the draft.

From color coded schemes designed by a coach in Rex who admitted he was and is "clueless" about offense, to sounding horns to get him to rush his throws when that was his problem to begin with, to a Jet PR department that made sure every word Sanchez said was filitered through their "expert" lens, is it any wonder we are witnessing what we see now!!

Veteran
    Cutler > Sanchez + Tebow

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post

What's up with that meme? Did he used to smoke or something?

Also I find this Cutler bears logo hysterical