Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jay Cutler is a douchebag

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Mangini and Company said no to Cutler instead preferring to go with a Skinny LT because they thought that they had out foxed everyone by finding Kellen Clemens.

Clemens is gone,Brick still can run block at the POA and his Pass blocking which was supposed to be his strength is now Questionable.

Lastly,7 yrs later,the Jets still don;t have a QB.
    If you think cutler would of been a better pick, you know absolutely nothing. You don't take a QB just to take one. Can you imagine jay cutler in the New York media?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Rex & Co. said no thanks to Cutler when he was available and went instead with Sanchez
    Wanna know what's worse.

Sanchez and Tebow = Ryan Tannehill light

Mangini and Company said no to Cutler instead preferring to go with a Skinny LT because they thought that they had out foxed everyone by finding Kellen Clemens.

Clemens is gone,Brick still can run block at the POA and his Pass blocking which was supposed to be his strength is now Questionable.

Lastly,7 yrs later,the Jets still don;t have a QB.
    agreed, I'd rather have a douchebag QB who can sling the ball like him than a pretty-boy QB who can't even throw a damn screen pass
    Last edited by barkus; 10-02-2012 at 06:21 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    If you think cutler would of been a better pick, you know absolutely nothing. You don't take a QB just to take one. Can you imagine jay cutler in the New York media?
    No I can't .

I know what Sanchez is in the NY media thou. Everything the fans and the media wanted. Someone who would say all the right things.

Well,u all got what u wanted.

Jets Insider VIP
    No I can't .

I know what Sanchez is in the NY media thou. Everything the fans and the media wanted. Someone who would say all the right things.

Of course you are not speaking for me Tin. As you know I never liked either Sanchez and especially Cutler. I did agree with you on GH that Sanchez was too short and that it would hamper him eventually. It is! I feel that neither can help elevate the play of those surround them unless they are on the opposing team. I will say that last night Cutler had a nice game- finally! I am not convinced that with all his talent he will ever win a championship. Did you see him chewing out his teammmate a few weeks ago? IMO that was inexcusable. I wish that the OLman would have decked the Prima Donna!

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Sorry but I don't get it. If you are implying that I am somehow bitter or jealous I'm not.

All League
    No I can't .

Nobody got what they wanted???? I could give two ****s about what they say in the media. It's how they play is all I care about. As does most fans.

Cutler can't play well and is a douche with the media.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'd take Jay Cutler in a heart beat. Dude mans up when it counts.

Rookie
    The mere fact that some people on this message board would prefer to have Mark Sanchez than Jay Cutler as the QB of the Jets actually makes me consider quitting the internet altogether.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    I heard this story about him the other day. Here is the story and link.

Friend is in a bar in Chicago during the off-season. He goes to the bathroom and sees Jay Cutler, hat on backwards, taking a piss at the urinal. So the guy starts going to the bathroom and says, “Hey, I’m a huge fan, also went to Vanderbilt… ”

Jay throws his head back, still pissing, eyes half-closed because he’s drunk, interrupts him with, “DOOOONNNNTTTTTT CAAAAAARRRREEEEEE.”

So now I can’t stop yelling, “DOOOOONNNNTTTTT CAAAARRRREEEEE.”

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ay-cutler.html
    lmao, that's actually pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by dubnick55 View Post
    Sorry but I don't get it. If you are implying that I am somehow bitter or jealous I'm not.
    DOOOOONNNNTTTTT CAAAARRRREEEEE.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    People see the Jets (owner, coaches, players) and Jets fans the way many of you fans are currently looking at Cutler in pretty much every way.

To tell you the truth, when we missed getting him a few years ago, I think we missed on a chance of a pairing made in heaven. Er... hell.

If Sanchez could take that pressure, still throw it like that, and have an attitude when the media and fans crap all over him, we'd be in a better spot than we are right now. He's one of those guys you HATE on another team but actually like on yours.

He'd probably rip us to sheds but I'd like to see Coples get a few free shots

Coples is on the field so few times he'd never have a shot

Jets Insider VIP
    Cutler is better then sanchez. But hes still not a very good qb.

All League
    I like Jay Cutler. I like him because he doesn't give a **** if the media or fans love him or hate him. He may wear his emotions on his sleeve, but he's more genuine than a lot of pro athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by dubnick55 View Post
    I've said it before on here and I will say it again. I grew up playing little league football with him and he was an a$$ hole then just now he is a really rich a$$ hole. His dad was a state trooper and is also a jerk/ nose in the air I'm better than you type guy so he comes by it naturally.
    Great info, love stuff like this. I remember before the draft how fans were interested in him.

Jets loved Cutler. I didn't want to take him with the 4th overall pick, but I would have been in favor of trading down and taking him. Jets actually tried to trade up and get him after taking Brick.

Turns out Ngata was the guy we should have grabbed. 2006 was a great draft class.