Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to JI posters

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to JI posters

Over the last couple of days there have been some people here on JI who have really taken the time to analyze the Jets and past games and I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do so.

In looking back at the history of this franchise I believe that there is enough material for a book or movie. I mean a lot of the stuff that happened in Jet land could not even be imagined but it actually happened and as thus some in the media portray the Jets as clowns of the NFL.

The article in yesterday's Daily News about providing Sanchez with a good supporting cast of players I thought was very well said. However that being said I think we all should be worried that instead of learning from his past poor performances he seems to be mistaking the same mistakes over and over. Res is right when he says that Sanchez gives us the best chance to win.

As for Rex ? He is facing a real challenge now. How do you motivate players who are collecting big checks but know that they are not a playoff team ? I'm not sure a rookie head coach can solve the problems of this franchise and given that we changed OC's and still have some of the same problems the common denominator remains. I like Rex as a person but liking someone is does not always get the job done.

For the rest of season I want the Jets to show the fans exactly what they are made of. If they quit and lose ugly it is a clear indication that they don't value Rex as a head coach of playing for New York. If, however, they give us a reason to cheer and fight till the end than I am OK with that. We need talent and help and clearing the roster of high priced has beens could free up some cap space to hire players who want to play not just collect checks.

Thanks to all JI posters for their analysis and insights but don't give up hope yet as good things are on the horizon

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    another useless thread from this pat fan troll clown masquerading as a Jet fan

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    He writes a thoughtful and positive post and you respond with your usual juvenile hate and worthless drivel. JI mods should do you the same ''honor'' as did Gang Green. Pathetic and repulsive.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wanna see a Pat fan Toll? Look in the mirror. It is posts like yours that makes me want to stop coming here to JI.

To the OP, please tell me what good things you see on the horizon. I don't see right now.

ASH

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Jetswin warned you yesterday....and that...after numerous bannings and warnings that obviously you didnt heed. You have an anger management problem that I sincerely hope doesnt extend into your personal life.

buh bye

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Jetswin warned you yesterday....and that...after numerous bannings and warnings that obviously you didnt heed. You have an anger management problem that I sincerely hope doesnt extend into your personal life.

buh bye

-

Emerson Boozer with the Ban Hammer!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another in a long list of lap dog posts by a delusional goof who doesn't really care about the Jets as a team. Is totally deluded each and every year, each and every week about the quality of the team, coaching and front office. Someone that has never once been accountable for their idiotic outrageous words. And worst of all....someone that makes RayRay look like a well balanced poster in comparison.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

buh bye

-
    Thank you Green

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

buh bye

-

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    SG3: PERMABANNED AT STINKING TGG -- A GREAT HONOR

Congrats...you have another honor from JI...enjoy.

Thank You Thank yoouu veerry muuuch...32 Green.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    SG3: PERMABANNED AT STINKING TGG -- A GREAT HONOR

Congrats...you have another honor from JI...enjoy.

Thank You Thank yoouu veerry muuuch...32 Green.
    +1 gadzillion.

It's a sunnier day all of a sudden.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    32green wins Mod of the Year.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The author of this thread still is a Pats troll...no if and or buts about it

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was attacked by sg3 numerous times out of nowhere that and he was saying i was someone else who im not. i want to come clean as i reported him twice yesterday. id like to thank the moderators especially 32green for dealing with the problem great job.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank god.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Over the last couple of days there have been some people here on JI who have really taken the time to analyze the Jets and past games and I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do so.

In looking back at the history of this franchise I believe that there is enough material for a book or movie. I mean a lot of the stuff that happened in Jet land could not even be imagined but it actually happened and as thus some in the media portray the Jets as clowns of the NFL.

The article in yesterday's Daily News about providing Sanchez with a good supporting cast of players I thought was very well said. However that being said I think we all should be worried that instead of learning from his past poor performances he seems to be mistaking the same mistakes over and over. Res is right when he says that Sanchez gives us the best chance to win.

As for Rex ? He is facing a real challenge now. How do you motivate players who are collecting big checks but know that they are not a playoff team ? I'm not sure a rookie head coach can solve the problems of this franchise and given that we changed OC's and still have some of the same problems the common denominator remains. I like Rex as a person but liking someone is does not always get the job done.

For the rest of season I want the Jets to show the fans exactly what they are made of. If they quit and lose ugly it is a clear indication that they don't value Rex as a head coach of playing for New York. If, however, they give us a reason to cheer and fight till the end than I am OK with that. We need talent and help and clearing the roster of high priced has beens could free up some cap space to hire players who want to play not just collect checks.

Thanks to all JI posters for their analysis and insights but don't give up hope yet as good things are on the horizon
    this organization is an EPIC exasperation. it's impossible to understand the roster and scouting decisions they continue to make decade after decade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

buh bye

-
    It moved.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you 32green. You're a top mod no matter what SAR says about you.

I heard sg3 on one of the podcasts and he sounded like a very nice person. An older gentleman. And he was knowledgeable when discussing the team with Mojo and Deegan. His posts are a complete 180. I never could understand it.

Oh well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, how many times is that now for SG3 being banned???

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't remember but who within the Jets org rolled the dice and felt that Sanchez was a "must have" for this team ?