Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks to JI posters

Go Here and read some of their articles:

http://turnonthejets.com/

Particularly the top article "Minor changes won't solve problems" by Joe Caporoso. It's excellent

Quote Originally Posted by CTjetfan52 View Post

Particularly the top article "Minor changes won't solve problems" by Joe Caporoso. It's excellent
    Excellent article thanks for the link

The lack of talent and depth gets dumped on Mike Tannebaumís lap and it appears more analysts are finally jumping on the Mike Tannenbaum is doing an awful job train we have been driving here at TOJ the past year or so. When you have a pair of lackluster off-seasons in a row and donít draft well it catches up to you. Unfortunately, there is no cure all trade or signing that can be made at this point. It is going to take a purging of overpriced veterans this off-season and a wise use of available cap space, something that Tannenbaum shouldnít be given the chance to do but probably will because of his relationship with Woody Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by CTjetfan52 View Post

The lack of talent and depth gets dumped on Mike Tannebaumís lap and it appears more analysts are finally jumping on the Mike Tannenbaum is doing an awful job train we have been driving here at TOJ the past year or so. When you have a pair of lackluster off-seasons in a row and donít draft well it catches up to you. Unfortunately, there is no cure all trade or signing that can be made at this point. It is going to take a purging of overpriced veterans this off-season and a wise use of available cap space, something that Tannenbaum shouldnít be given the chance to do but probably will because of his relationship with Woody Johnson.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    another useless thread from this pat fan troll clown masquerading as a Jet fan
    The downfall of the Jets began last year in Philly when you kicked the cord on the TV at the tailgate and brought the early games to a screeching halt for about 25 people. It was a bad omen.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Jetswin warned you yesterday....and that...after numerous bannings and warnings that obviously you didnt heed. You have an anger management problem that I sincerely hope doesnt extend into your personal life.

buh bye

-
    OH YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!
    Hell yeaaaaah!!!
    That just made Sunday not feel as bad!!!!

Bye bye turd!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    A banning is never really a desirable outcome from my point of view no matter how much I personally disliked sg3's schtick. Still, I do understand that scratching at the same irritant for years on end can get old.

Whose ignore list can I claim to be a proud member of now?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i was attacked by sg3 numerous times out of nowhere that and he was saying i was someone else who im not. i want to come clean as i reported him twice yesterday. id like to thank the moderators especially 32green for dealing with the problem great job.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    I don't remember but who within the Jets org rolled the dice and felt that Sanchez was a "must have" for this team ?
    Kellen Clemmons, troll.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Kellen Clemmons, troll.
    Clemenza... Leave the gun. Bring the cannoli.