Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make or Break: Sanchez has to show what he's made of on Monday night!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    Unfortunately this guy is coming after Sanchez on MNF...

Born: 03/22/1989, in Pewaukee, WI
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 295
    College: Wisconsin
    Rookie Year: 2011
    NFL Experience: 2 years
    Yep. We now see why Mario Williams and DeMeco Ryans, two good players, were considered expendable. Watt is a monster and so is Cushing. This is the best team in football.

Stat of the day:

With Schaub in at QB, they have a plus +120 something point differential over the past two years. They are also 8-0 over their last 8.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    The Jets WRs for Monday night will be Chaz Shilens, Jeremy Kerley, Clyde Gates and Patrick Turner......LOL.
    Why? What is the team's f**king love affair with this guy? You think he's finally gone, but somehow reappears. Not even practice squad worthy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirk55 View Post
    I have to agree with Beerfish. Also, why does Sanchez have the worst completion percentage of any QB ever. I have seen blind people with more accuracy. Even when the WRs get open he throws a bad pass. With so little talent on offense the Jets can't afford to blow the few chances they get but Sanchez often throws the ball into the ground or to the opposing players. Remember the play a few weeks ago when Santonio was wide open in the end zone and Sanchez needed to lead him a bit for a TD, instead it was a horrible throw and incomplete.
    I haven't see many WR's open--and this is going on two years now. The problem is you will never know who Mark Sanchez is until he is surrounded by play makers. Give Aaron Rodger this group of receivers and I assure you his completion percentage and productivity would fall.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the sake of Mark's career, I'm really hoping that Keller and Hill are healthy

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    For the sake of Mark's career, I'm really hoping that Keller and Hill are healthy
    Ditto that...and they need to get open fast as IMHO Mark is gonna be running for his life from the Texan rush.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    Let me start out by saying I'm one the biggest Sanchez supporters.

I know the deck is stacked against him on Monday ( injuries etc.), but it's time for Mark to step up and show that he can put this team on his back in adverse situations.

Isn't that what good QB's do?

I really believe that this could be his last chance! I don't want to see any sissy/panic mistakes or him cowering down when the pass rush gets intense.

Mark, it's your team. But them on your back and make the players around you better for a change. Brady would, Manning(s) would, Rogers would, heck even RGIII does it!

It's now or never Mark, this is it for you!!
    then after mondays upcoming debacle i am sure you will be on here saying next week against the pats will be marks time to step-up.............and on and on it goes............dude sucks when will people realize this.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    What's to admit? NO WRs. No running game. A sub par offensive line. No pass rush. How much can one guy do? Why should Sanchez take all of the blame?
    tannehill and weeden say hi and they have less to work with than sanchez oh and they are rookies
    Last edited by ucrenegade; 10-02-2012 at 03:45 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    What's to admit? NO WRs. No running game. A sub par offensive line. No pass rush. How much can one guy do? Why should Sanchez take all of the blame?
    I'm not blaming Sanchez. I'm saying it's time for him to step up and make these unknowns knowns.

Did Cruz make Eli or Did Eli make Cruz?

See my point?