Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 10/2

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    As the Jets await word on Santonio Holmes, the feeling in organization is that he will be lost for the season with a foot injury.

Regardless of how long Holmes will be out, Jets feel bringing back Plaxico Burress would hamper Sanchez. Highly unlikely they would sign him
    Last edited by C Mart; 10-02-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    That's exactly right. No one here is solely blaming Sanchez, the entire team is a mess.

Poor drafting, poor coaching, poor game planning and poor execution. Poor player development

Just because the team around him isn't any good doesn't mean that he's good. Sanchez is NOT a quality NFL and he never will be. Blame the whole world if you want, it won't change that fact.
    added..

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    As the Jets await word on Santonio Holmes, the feeling in organization is that he will be lost for the season with a foot injury.
    A Silver Lining to all Clouds......

-Hopefully this marks his end as a Jet.

-Hill gets 100% playtime when he gets back. Learn on the Job kid.

-Perhaps the loss of one cancerous douchbag will offset the loss of his talent.

For $10 Million I'd blow my foot with my 45 ACP...what a deal...stay at home with his cocktails and whores for 10M...jeeesh.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway

Regardless of how long Holmes will be out, Jets feel bringing back Plaxico Burress would hamper Sanchez. Highly unlikely they would sign him
    So Burress whom has only 30 less yards than Santoni-HO last season, a higher YPC, and the same amount of TD's as Santoni-HO, would hurt Sanchez.

Yet, Santoni-HO quitting on his teammates in 2011 offers up a good chance for Sanchez to build chemistry with him.

EXCELLENT!

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    So Burress whom has only 30 less yards than Santoni-HO last season, a higher YPC, and the same amount of TD's as Santoni-HO, would hurt Sanchez.

Yet, Santoni-HO quitting on his teammates in 2011 offers up a good chance for Sanchez to build chemistry with him.

EXCELLENT!
    The guy is still on the street..You think maybe 32 teams know alittle something more about Plax then we do..

Let's not forget that Plax hardly ever practiced last season..He always had some kind of aliment...How good does that look to those that practice everyday

All League
    I just wanna thank CMart for these daily threads ........ helps keeping up with the Jets when you don't have time to look up the tweets/notes yourself.

Thanks alot bro.....much appreciated.

Sent from my LG-P999

All Pro
    The guy is still on the street..You think maybe 32 teams know alittle something more about Plax then we do..

Let's not forget that Plax hardly ever practiced last season..He always had some kind of aliment...How good does that look to those that practice everyday
    Seriously, what could it be about Plax?....his attitude?....

Couldnt of been his performance or #'s from 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    I just wanna thank CMart for these daily threads ........ helps keeping up with the Jets when you don't have time to look up the tweets/notes yourself.

Sent from my LG-P999
    Totally agree. I've been singing his praises for years.

SOOTH, as I've said, time to make C Mart a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post

Sent from my LG-P999
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Totally agree. I've been singing his praises for years.

SOOTH, as I've said, time to make C Mart a mod.
    Thanks! I do what I can...Just a yrly paid JI VIP will do

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    For $10 Million I'd blow my foot with my 45 ACP...what a deal...stay at home with his cocktails and whores for 10M...jeeesh.
    He just may be the star of Broke 2

Thanks! I do what I can...Just a yrly paid JI VIP will do
    ditto, best poster for real info on this site... got a beer waiting for you at any tailgate...

His performance from 2011 showed that he was useless between the 20's. He could not get separation.

He also made some comments about sanchez right after being released.

Given his great redzone numbers, you would think another team would take a shot on him. It is telling that 31 other teams did not. Every team could use a redzone threat.

Plax is a punk too. Forget Holmes. He hates Sanchez. Get Gaffney and anyone else.

my guess is he probably has a torn planter fascia ligament, not a common injury but can happen on occasion. If that is what it is, he would almost certainly be done for the year.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NPTJET53 View Post
    His performance from 2011 showed that he was useless between the 20's. He could not get separation.

He also made some comments about sanchez right after being released.

Given his great redzone numbers, you would think another team would take a shot on him. It is telling that 31 other teams did not. Every team could use a redzone threat.
    Oh.

yeah, I dont really want to sign the guy. At all. im just saying his stats were pretty decent i thought from last year.

A team that actually gets in the red zone consistently (certainly not the Jets) could use a guy like that i would figure.

Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets http://turnonthejets.com/2012/10/new-york-jets-look-towards-future-at-wide-receiver/ …
    - People go crazy for Plax. Take away SD game last year, he scored 3 meaningful TDs in 15 games

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    ditto, best poster for real info on this site... got a beer waiting for you at any tailgate...
    Thanks! I'll take you up on that if I hit a game this season.

Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    The #Dolphins have signed WR Jabar Gaffney and released WR Legedu Naanee.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    re: rex's blitzes

Do we even blitz anymore?? I feel like that's all I saw in 2009 and 2010 and I have barely seen it since.
    You didn't notice Eric Smith getting stuffed at the LOS when he blitzed about 3 times?