Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The optimism is nice but reality is the team is heading in the wrong direction. Naysayer or not you have to look at reality and reality is the problems we have this season are the same problems we had last season (absolutely no playmakers on Offense). We do not have a premier back and our best WR is "at best" a #2 or slot guy. These problems aren't going to fix themselves and the current roster can't fix them either.

I'm not saying we should jump off the bandwagon and just complain, but we need to be realistic with our view of the team and right now it doesn't look like a playoff team. Our FO completely ignores the offensive side of the ball and continue to build the defense yet our defense doesn't look so hot either (we can't stop the run).

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    This game was 1996 Jets kinda ugly.
    I ve been saying that for a while.

The 1996 team could beat this team.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    I think we win at least 5 more.

Colts, Dolphins, Rams, Jaguars, Bills...maybe more.
    I think the fins will be a much better team by the time we play them again . If the Bills score 28 how do we match them?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZEM View Post
    I agree this team is heading in the wrong direction. But week 1 showed what they are capable of. All I'm saying is if they can steal a win or 2 from either the Texans of the 2 games left against the Patriots there is a chance to still make something out of this season
    which half in week one? They sucked in the second half and have since then. That is what is meant that we are trending in adownward spiral. I see us as fully capable of being competetive with the Jaguars and Colts. If we play as badly as we did against the Blowfish , we will not get lucky a second time!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am as much a Jets fan as anyone out there, and i am on this site often (even though i hardly ever post anything). That being said, most of the comments on this board are unbelievable. We are getting rid of our PSL's, fire Rex, Jets are rebuilding. Come on guys we are 2-2, we lost to the Steelers and the 49ers. I know the team was absolutley embarrased on Sunday, but it's not time to throw in the towel yet. We are tied with the rest of the AFC East, except for the dolphins and our schedule gets easier after next week. How about showing a little support for the team we are supposedly fans of. After week 1, most of you were talking how great this team could be, and if they somehow find a way to win Monday night everyone's mindset will change again. I know things look terrible after this weeks loss, but not all is lost yet.
    The way I see it... At the end of the day, we watch sports to be entertained. That's really it. Sports are supposed to be a distraction from real life. We are supposed to, like, ENJOY what we are watching and feel like a small part of the team! Do you garner any satisfaction from watching this garbage? Worse yet, people are paying a lot of hard earned money for the "privilege" of watching their team. Why? To be entertained! To enjoy oneself. There is no enjoyment in supporting the grotesque product being thrown out on the field.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlifer View Post
    this team will not win more than 6 games...
    6 wins? With what? With who?

if they win once more I would be surprised, I mean look at this roster, especially the offense, they may not even score more then 6 points per game again. There is nothing there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am as much a Jets fan as anyone out there, and i am on this site often (even though i hardly ever post anything). That being said, most of the comments on this board are unbelievable. We are getting rid of our PSL's, fire Rex, Jets are rebuilding. Come on guys we are 2-2, we lost to the Steelers and the 49ers. I know the team was absolutley embarrased on Sunday, but it's not time to throw in the towel yet. We are tied with the rest of the AFC East, except for the dolphins and our schedule gets easier after next week. How about showing a little support for the team we are supposedly fans of. After week 1, most of you were talking how great this team could be, and if they somehow find a way to win Monday night everyone's mindset will change again. I know things look terrible after this weeks loss, but not all is lost yet.
    Its the nature of fans. If they upset the Texans on Monday night you will be reading Super Bowl threads next week.

It is pretty pathetic.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Its the nature of fans. If they upset the Texans on Monday night you will be reading Super Bowl threads next week.

It is pretty pathetic.
    Buffalo Bills 31,
    New England Patriots 0

You know who won the SB that year

41 years seating in the same seats in 3 different stadiums and all i want is a home championship game . Not giving up yet Ill wait till Halloween to see if were done.