Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: bring back DWC

  1. #21
    BRING BACK Green Jets & Ham!!



  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    BRING BACK Green Jets & Ham!!


    Both HAM and DWC are buddies now, hanging out at Jets Addicts. Talk about strange bedfellows.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    One of his last bellows before the axe was he was coming up for the SF and or the HOU game.
    His Dolphin's jersey brought us a lot of luck.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Both HAM and DWC are buddies now, hanging out at Jets Addicts. Talk about strange bedfellows.
    Whoever started calling him son of ham gets 2 thumbs up from me.

  5. #25
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Both HAM and DWC are buddies now, hanging out at Jets Addicts. Talk about strange bedfellows.
    Lol...though entirely unintentional I'm sure...that post reveals more about YOU...than them.

    How the **** do you even know that?

    99.9% of Jets fans here...and on the planet wouldnt know that.




    -

  6. #26
    He wasn't at the S.F. game, he's been attending a Jet home game for the last 5 years, on top of a few Knick games all while practicing for his career in Croatia, lol.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol...though entirely unintentional I'm sure...that post reveals more about YOU...than them.

    How the **** do you even know that?

    99.9% of Jets fans here...and on the planet wouldnt know that.




    -
    Actually, I figured some knuckle dragger would likely come to that conclusion.

    But the truth is, someone posted on a thread here that HAM was hanging out over there. It's a site i never heard of so I took one peek and saw them welcoming DWC as a "valued" poster. Wouldn't surprise me at all to hear that he's been perma-banned there like every other message board on the planet.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol...though entirely unintentional I'm sure...that post reveals more about YOU...than them.

    How the **** do you even know that?

    99.9% of Jets fans here...and on the planet wouldnt know that.




    -
    yeah but now YOUR post says more about YOU.

    Of course, this post says more about ME, than YOU or HIM.

  9. #29
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    yeah but now YOUR post says more about YOU.

    Of course, this post says more about ME, than YOU or HIM.
    I KNEW you were going to say that. WHich says more about me than you.





    fml



    -

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I KNEW you were going to say that. WHich says more about me than you.





    fml



    -
    Bring back KleckIsGout!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us