Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: it seems tebow was only signed to sell tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Which fans want to see what Tebow can do? He sucks at running the wildcat, it literally has produced nothing, and everybody knows he can't throw a football. What more do you need to see? That he can take the snap and dive up the middle for 1.5 yards?
    he sucks with the wildcat that tony sparano has drawn up for him. tebow needs to throw more to get teams to not know hes just in to run.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    thats a very poor choice of words. my better judgement stops me from letting you know how i really feel.
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Cool
    not cool do you know what an abortion is? killing a human life.

he sucks with the wildcat that tony sparano has drawn up for him. tebow needs to throw more to get teams to not know hes just in to run.
    Whatever it is, it's not going to make a difference in the grand scheme of things. You don't go toe to toe with Tom Brady by using Tim Tebow and a wildcat, or anything to do with Tim Tebow for that matter. The offense is atrocious, and that was with everybody healthy. Now take out the #1 and #2 receivers, the only tight end that you have on your roster that would be considered NFL caliber, your starting running back became awful over night, and your starting quarterback is destroyed. How is playing Tim Tebow more, or having him throw more going to cover up for what's going on? It'll just make it worse. This team is a cluster ****, things were probably going to be bad with everybody healthy, but now the team is totally decimated by injuries and the starting quarterback is ruined, it's over. Unless the defense plans on being able to hold the opposition to about 6 points per game for the rest of the year. Arguing about how the Jets should run their offense is useless. They don't even have division III college caliber personnel on offense, so there's really no need to worry about how they're going to utilize those players at this point. This team is toasted. Year number 44 is in the books, now the only question is whether they can do something to prevent year number 45 from happening like this.

Jets Insider VIP
    not cool do you know what an abortion is? killing a human life.
    O god

You are definitely GMC

nope im not. sorry

you deserve what sg3 got. one can only hope and pray this happens for that comment.

Jets Insider VIP
    nope im not. sorry

you deserve what sg3 got. one can only hope and pray this happens for that comment.
    For calling you an abortion I should get banned?

Cmon dude, grow a sack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    For calling you an abortion I should get banned?

Cmon dude, grow a sack.
    read the rules. thats considered a personal attack i didnt make them the forum did. you obviously broke them.

Personal attacks and name calling of any kind will not be tolerated on the JI Boards. Open debate is obviously welcomed and will be encouraged. Please debate somebody’s point of view in a respectful, non-confrontational manner.
    Last edited by Nike; 10-02-2012 at 04:47 PM.