Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: it seems tebow was only signed to sell tickets.

  1. #1

    it seems tebow was only signed to sell tickets.

    hes not even playing the 20 snaps we were told would happen a game.

    rex tanne and woody are frauds.

    sorry for this post but its the truth.

  2. #2
    I did not know this

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,828
    GMC go away

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    GMC go away
    i am not gmc.

    start mcknight

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i am not gmc.

    start mcknight
    Your constantly incorrect spelling of Tanny gives it away, in addition to a million other tells.

    Go away.

  6. #6
    Duh!!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    hes not even playing the 20 snaps we were told would happen a game.

    rex tanne and woody are frauds.

    sorry for this post but its the truth.
    The fact that he's not playing 20 snaps is a good thing, not a bad thing. He sucks. He brings nothing to the table. Why do you want to see more of this circus? And furthermore, nobody ever guaranteed any 20 snaps a game, Rex just said it's possible that in a given game they could use him 20 times, 10 times, 5 times, 0 times, anything's possible. His point was they aren't going to give away the number of times he'll be used, it'll be opponent specific depending on the flow of the game. Seriously, anybody that thinks the reason why the Jets are struggling is because they aren't using enough of Tebow needs to have their head examined. We could only be so lucky that maybe the Jets will get rid of him after the year, or maybe another team would even be stupid enough to give up something to trade for him, but that's not very likely to happen unfortunately.

  8. #8
    Wildcat will make its debut against the Pats.

    God has a plan.

  9. #9
    based on your recent posts it appears them bringing tebow in to sell tickets worked. also they said he can play between 2 and 20 snaps a game, they've kept their word.

    dump

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    The fact that he's not playing 20 snaps is a good thing, not a bad thing. He sucks. He brings nothing to the table. Why do you want to see more of this circus? And furthermore, nobody ever guaranteed any 20 snaps a game, Rex just said it's possible that in a given game they could use him 20 times, 10 times, 5 times, 0 times, anything's possible. His point was they aren't going to give away the number of times he'll be used, it'll be opponent specific depending on the flow of the game. Seriously, anybody that thinks the reason why the Jets are struggling is because they aren't using enough of Tebow needs to have their head examined. We could only be so lucky that maybe the Jets will get rid of him after the year, or maybe another team would even be stupid enough to give up something to trade for him, but that's not very likely to happen unfortunately.
    sanchez sucks so whats your point? its time for a change. he was signed by the scheister owner to sell psls and tix. any fool can see this.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sanchez sucks so whats your point? its time for a change. he was signed by the scheister owner to sell psls and tix. any fool can see this.
    I agree that he was signed to sell tickets and keep the Jets "relevant" in the news. Does that mean you have to play the guy more on top of it, even though he literally blows? Sanchez is probably finished too, and there will likely come a point in the season where the only thing that makes sense is to try McElroy out to see if he can be a capable starter in the league (which he may actually be, who knows). As far as Tebow though, I just don't understand why people are clammoring to see more of his **** show. The conventional offense is bad enough, do they have to go out of their way to make it worse with the Tebow nonsense? Enough is enough!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    I agree that he was signed to sell tickets and keep the Jets "relevant" in the news. Does that mean you have to play the guy more on top of it, even though he literally blows? Sanchez is probably finished too, and there will likely come a point in the season where the only thing that makes sense is to try McElroy out to see if he can be a capable starter in the league (which he may actually be, who knows). As far as Tebow though, I just don't understand why people are clammoring to see more of his **** show. The conventional offense is bad enough, do they have to go out of their way to make it worse with the Tebow nonsense? Enough is enough!
    mcelroy would be a smart move. but the fans want to see what tebow can do. three and out sanchez has worn out his welcome here.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    GMC go away
    My money is on Roger Vick. Just a hunch though

  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,073
    hey nike start another ponderous thread with trepidation.


    great trepidation

    -

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,828
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    hey nike start another ponderous thread with trepidation.


    great trepidation

    -
    Mod up and ban this abortion.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    hey nike start another ponderous thread with trepidation.


    great trepidation

    -
    sorry it wont happen again. im new at this and just trying to fit in. sorry

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    My money is on Roger Vick. Just a hunch though
    Roger Vick is to smart to sound this dumb

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    mcelroy would be a smart move. but the fans want to see what tebow can do. three and out sanchez has worn out his welcome here.
    Which fans want to see what Tebow can do? He sucks at running the wildcat, it literally has produced nothing, and everybody knows he can't throw a football. What more do you need to see? That he can take the snap and dive up the middle for 1.5 yards?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Roger Vick is to smart to sound this dumb
    Could be playing possum lol

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Mod up and ban this abortion.
    thats a very poor choice of words. my better judgement stops me from letting you know how i really feel.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us