Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

Thread: Jets sign RB Lex Hilliard, per league source.

  1. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Keller and Cumberland are glorified WRs. Maybe they use McKnight as a WR in some sets.
    I think (if keller comes back) we will certainly see him worked into the slot.

    McKnight can certainly be worked into the slot. But if those player are working out of the slot, would that mean that we are putting Kerley on the outside with schillins? That can't bode well for us.

    Edit: my biggest concern is who we will have working the outside.

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I first read the thread title, I had to read it twice since I thought I saw IKE Hilliard instead of Lex.

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Keller and Cumberland are glorified WRs. Maybe they use McKnight as a WR in some sets.
    Joe Mcknight, jack of all trades, master of none.

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    When I first read the thread title, I had to read it twice since I thought I saw IKE Hilliard instead of Lex.
    Me too.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    When I first read the thread title, I had to read it twice since I thought I saw IKE Hilliard instead of Lex.
    Me too. Is he related to,Dalton Hilliard?

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa,FL
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post
    I think (if keller comes back) we will certainly see him worked into the slot.

    McKnight can certainly be worked into the slot. But if those player are working out of the slot, would that mean that we are putting Kerley on the outside with schillins? That can't bode well for us.

    Edit: my biggest concern is who we will have working the outside.
    No one we're running the triple slot offense.

  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Joe Mcknight, jack of all trades, master of none.
    err what was his KR average last year? Where was he ranked? Just sayin'

  8. #48
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,632
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post
    Your posts continue to suck. Bravo.

  9. #49
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    The signing likely casts doubt for FB John Conner's injury situation. Conner has been battling knee issues all year while TE Konrad Reuland has filled in and injured his left hamstring on Sunday. Conner played just six snaps before he was injured last week against the 49ers.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...l#incart_river

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    conner is another bust. add him to the list.

  11. #51
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking JUDGMENT OF TALENT.... REX AND TANNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Yup

    And he's terrible.
    -- And Rex raved about him when we took him in the 5th ROUND. A 5th Rounder for a Fullback. !! This regime doesn't have a clue. There were some decent WR 's with speed still available .

    How we miss Parcells.

  12. #52
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    This team is embarrassing

  13. #53
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    758
    Post Thanks / Like
    all aboard!


  14. #54
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
    Jets sign RB Lex Hilliard, per league source.


    Who is going to get cut??? Connor?
    Super Bowl.

    So, Revis won't be IR'd.

  15. #55
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    err what was his KR average last year? Where was he ranked? Just sayin'
    When was the last time the Jets had a mediocre primary KR man with Westhoff as the ST coordinator?

  16. #56
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    is john conner hurt?
    Conner is still on the team?

    I hadn't noticed.

  17. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    When was the last time the Jets had a mediocre primary KR man with Westhoff as the ST coordinator?
    brad smith.

  18. #58
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Jets are likely to sign former 49ers WR Jason Hill.

    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    Saints are signing one of those 5 WRs they worked out - Jason Hill

  19. #59
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    brad smith.
    The year that Brad Smith was the primary KR man for the Jets, his return average was 28.6 with 2 TD's.

    Next?

  20. #60
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    The year that Brad Smith was the primary KR man for the Jets, his return average was 28.6 with 2 TD's.

    Next?
    Why does Smith get so much grief? Guy was a kick a$$ player for us when he was here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us