Thread: Mike sims walker

Veteran

Mike sims walker

Is there something wrong with this kid? When he had a decent qb(garrard) throwing to him in 2009/10, he put up some decent #'s. As thin as we are, and all the mentions of TO and Chad, why no mention of this kid? Hes only 27.

All League
    Good luck with the ridicule your about to take.

However, he did cross my mind today.

WTF is Jordan White and why aren't we giving him a chance to play? Nothing to lose at this point. Hell, even re-sign Sanchez's best friend. Both guys were productive in college and are young. Low risk

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    Good luck with the ridicule your about to take.

However, he did cross my mind today.
    Ridicule? He isn't a better option then the 40 year old TO? I mean damn, I'd even give garrard a look. Wtf can be worse then what we have now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathis81 View Post
    Ridicule? He isn't a better option then the 40 year old TO? I mean damn, I'd even give garrard a look. Wtf can be worse then what we have now?
    david garrard had back surgery i think. why not bail ryan leaf out of prison.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    david garrard had back surgery i think. why not bail ryan leaf out of prison.
    twas knee surgery, thats why dolphins cut him.

i'd take a shot with Sims-Walker. gotta be better then what we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathis81 View Post
    Is there something wrong with this kid? When he had a decent qb(garrard) throwing to him in 2009/10, he put up some decent #'s. As thin as we are, and all the mentions of TO and Chad, why no mention of this kid? Hes only 27.
    No, we only sign ex-dolphins or nobodies who have never done anything in the NFL