Thread: One more bright side

One more bright side

Do you notice all the "clown" stuff is over? Nobody in the press is willing to make fun of the league 'tards. Rex should start taking the team to games in 5 or 6 short yellow buses.

Jets Insider VIP
    The media likes to embarass the jets. But now the jets are embarassing themselves.

Enjoy the ride to 2-14 and the 1st pick in the draft. And a great offensive mind like jay gruden running the team. Hope is right around the corner. The night is always darkest before the dawn.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The media likes to embarass the jets. But now the jets are embarassing themselves.

Enjoy the ride to 2-14 and the 1st pick in the draft. And a great offensive mind like jay gruden running the team. Hope is right around the corner. The night is always darkest before the dawn.
    I would actually like Jay Gruden,

I wanted us to get him to be OC last year.

I still think Woody will take Rex back though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

From your mouth to God's ears. We can only pray that change is in the air and that this regime will be dumped and people who know about football will take their place.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Do you notice all the "clown" stuff is over? Nobody in the press is willing to make fun of the league 'tards. Rex should start taking the team to games in 5 or 6 short yellow buses.
    this is some ignorant ****.

intelligence. get some.