Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Jordan White - Jets WR #17

  1. #1

    Jordan White - Jets WR #17

    1 HILL
    2 KERLEY
    3 WHITE
    4 SCHILENS
    5 Gates

    Jets need to bring him up from PS to see what he can do . He could be #3 WR but we wont know until he plays with Jets during reg season.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    4,965
    Didn't they release White last week?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Didn't they release White last week?
    Think hes back for some more..

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,309
    The development of Mark Sanchez is about to begin.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Think hes back for some more..
    thought he was only signed to practice squad, not active roster (where he should be)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    The development of Mark Sanchez is about to begin.
    It is either the beginning of greatness or the beginning of the end. Based on his recent work, I'd say the latter.

  7. #7

    watch this............

    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    1 HILL
    2 KERLEY
    3 WHITE
    4 SCHILENS
    5 Gates

    Jets need to bring him up from PS to see what he can do . He could be #3 WR but we wont know until he plays with Jets during reg season.
    white will go to another team and become the next cruz............

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    It is either the beginning of greatness or the beginning of the end. Based on his recent work, I'd say the latter.
    it's more like the end of the end

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kennesawjet View Post
    white will go to another team and become the next cruz............
    the next Jonathan Goodwin..he has a superbowl too and was our draft pick

  10. #10
    LMFAO that is the worse corps of receivers I think I have ever seen, cannot stop laughing after reading that.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    LMFAO that is the worse corps of receivers I think I have ever seen, cannot stop laughing after reading that.
    Actually, looks much like the Denver WR corps last year after Lloyd was traded away. DThomas was injured most his first year and was coming off an injury in preseason. Decker had something like 9 catches to his credit. Couldn't make up their minds whether Eddie Royal was a WR or a RB, and the rest of the WR corps were guys brought up from the practice squad.

    It's a brutal thing

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Actually, looks much like the Denver WR corps last year after Lloyd was traded away. DThomas was injured most his first year and was coming off an injury in preseason. Decker had something like 9 catches to his credit. Couldn't make up their minds whether Eddie Royal was a WR or a RB, and the rest of the WR corps were guys brought up from the practice squad.

    It's a brutal thing
    The difference, Denver could run the ball. Tebow sucks get over it.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    I like what a I saw from White so far. Of course he needs to develop, but he'll benefit from the reps.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    I like what a I saw from White so far. Of course he needs to develop, but he'll benefit from the reps.
    I know it was the 7th round but I was pumped to learn we drafted him. Not to knock Hill but White is his total opposite - great hands. The Saints and Pats would find a real role for a guy like White.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    I know it was the 7th round but I was pumped to learn we drafted him. Not to knock Hill but White is his total opposite - great hands. The Saints and Pats would find a real role for a guy like White.
    Jordan White would helpout teams like NO and NE bc they pass the ball like a real football team.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us