Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cimini: Tone likely done for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    I'm still not convinced that he's not faking it. There are ways to fool an MRI machine, I don't have time to get into the details but it can easily be done.
    Priceless. I love this place. More humor here than a comedy club.

Rookie
    I'm still not convinced that he's not faking it. There are ways to fool an MRI machine, I don't have time to get into the details but it can easily be done.
    Oh $hit for real!LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    Who refused to catch punts a couple years back on prime time when Miami kicker was booming them? Who quit on his team? Who was Doin first down dances with there team getting smoked in prime time to a hated division rival in a game to determine first place? Who got in a fight with his teammates note field cause he wasn't getting the ball? Who throws his arms up everytime the QB over throws him or over looks him? Who made that stupid comment about fantasy points? What player did other respected veteran leaders from last years team keep throwing jabs at?

Your boys a punk, son
    he shows up and makes plays. A lot of what you're talking about comes out of frustration. He's been on winning teams most of his life and has had strong coaches and teammates surrounding him. He's not flawless but he's far better than any skilled position player we have and being surrounded by underperformers, especially behind center, clearly has gotten the best of him at times.

We lose last week without him, when he is all over the field making plays.
    He's not just a talent, he's a playmaker and he's done that time and again for us. If we had a capable QB and coaching staff, he'd be a Pro Bowler.

Rex was overheard to ask: "Does this free up a spot for us to sign another cornerback?"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sign them all terrell owens plaxico burress chad johnson kellen winslow jeremy shockey.
    I'm on board !

Jets Insider VIP
    We go with hill, schilens and curley. Let white play too. We will not sign anyone. We must stay the course to finish 2-14 and get the 1st pick in the draft.

Comical

@nyjetscap: For those asking about Holmes: there is no financial out for the team next season. 7.5 million fully guaranteed #Jets #nyj

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Hate him but he's a good player. Need Keller and Hill back this week.

I'd rather sign WRs off everybody's practice squad then sign retreads

It's true. But I don't have the time to get into it either.

It's perhaps the worst-case scenario for a foot injury. According to Yahoo's Jason Cole, it's unclear if Holmes has suffered a fracture, but it's "99 percent likely" he's done for the year. It was Lisfranc injuries that felled Darren McFadden, Matt Schaub and Jacoby Ford, among others, in 2011. Even if Holmes has suffered a dreaded fracture, however, he should be ready well in advance of camp next summer. Holmes' status will be updated Wednesday.

My dad had this injury and was in a cast for three months. He is done. Go trade a pick to Seattle for Braylon or sign Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    My dad had this injury and was in a cast for three months. He is done. Go trade a pick to Seattle for Braylon or sign Chad.
    this.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @nyjetscap: For those asking about Holmes: there is no financial out for the team next season. 7.5 million fully guaranteed #Jets #nyj
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Awesome.
    another brilliant mike tanny move. tell me why this guy has a job?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I am guessing that the ligament damage is worse than a fracture would have been.

So basically Tone felt his foot explode on that play.
    which explains why he strains to keep the foot from touching the ground. Which is plain to see on the film. It is a nasty injury.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    however, he should be ready well in advance of camp next summer.

Lmao. If he's in Jets camp, it should be as a correspondent for Mongo news weekly.

-

They were taking him to Rex's office so Rex could give the foot a second opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    Clear the roster of RBs - go all fullbacks and bull our way up the gut for 3.34 YPC. Unstoppable. Super Bowl.
    Yes! Exactly! The secret plan is unfolding. Ground and Pound here we come!

And we're really all set-Mike T signed Lex Hilliard! Yes, that Lex Hilliard that the Vikings and Pats released this year!