Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: LoLo Jones is a fargin' eejit...

  1. #1

    LoLo Jones is a fargin' eejit...

    @EricLeGrand52: want to race me?

    @lolojones
    Get Checked for a concussion. Clearly, u've been hit in the head... Cos u arnt beating a track athlete


  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,076
    So ****ing sick of hearing about her. An idiot and not much to look at, either.
    Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 10-02-2012 at 11:38 PM.

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,488
    Lol, not surprising. It's obvious that she's so incredibly self centered and buys into her own hype.

    And I agree, massively overrated in the looks dept.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    I've fapped to stupid people before. No worries.

    People just don't think when using their Twatter accounts.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,531
    I don't get the outrage.

    lolo is an olympic track runner who lost, yes? Who is eric lagrange? Maybe that's where the disconnect is. Another olympic runner, or some jackass like you and me?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,757
    Obviously, she doesn't know who he is.

    Still no excuse not to have a sense of humor.

    I'd still hit it. She is a virgin!!!

  7. #7
    This is the first I'm hearing of her, but some of you are straight up whylin.

    A quick google image search for "lolo jones" brings up some hot pics.

    Remember, she's not a model. For an athlete, she's got a VERY high bangable factor.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,790
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Obviously, she doesn't know who he is.

    Still no excuse not to have a sense of humor.
    I agree, she definitely does not know who he is. Good for him for having a sense of self-deprecation in the face of such personal hardship.

  9. #9
    A bit reptilian and masculine for me. Jones reminds me of a less attractive version of Sheryl Crow with markedly greater amounts of testosterone. If I told you she was a guy in drag, you would, most likely, believe it.






  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,254
    Reptilian is a little harsh, but I can't be banging anyone that can kick my ass.
    Good thing I don't have to worry about either problem.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Reptilian is a little harsh, but I can't be banging anyone that can kick my ass.
    Good thing I don't have to worry about either problem.
    Didn't mean to be...mean. She really does remind me of an iguana.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    A bit reptilian and masculine for me. Jones reminds me of a less attractive version of Sheryl Crow with markedly greater amounts of testosterone. If I told you she was a guy in drag, you would, most likely, believe it.
    I always thought Sheryl Crow was hot though I can understand why people can find her unattractive (a bit like Jamie Lee Curtis)

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I always thought Sheryl Crow was hot though I can understand why people can find her unattractive (a bit like Jamie Lee Curtis)
    A LOT like Jamie Peen Curtis

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I always thought Sheryl Crow was hot though I can understand why people can find her unattractive (a bit like Jamie Lee Curtis)
    Crow is miles better looking than LoLo Jones. I especially liked her during these days.


  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Crow is miles better looking than LoLo Jones. I especially liked her during these days.

    Borg, take it from someone who has been face to face with Crow. She's possibly one of the most done-up and airbrushed women of our lifetimes.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Borg, take it from someone who has been face to face with Crow. She's possibly the one of the most done-up and airbrushed women of our lifetimes.
    I can totally believe that, JP.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I can totally believe that, JP.
    Never could figure out what Clapton was doing

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,022
    Ohhhh, I'd hit it! I luvs dem mean & lean. Chicks with competitive 'tudes are great in the sack.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I don't get the outrage.

    lolo is an olympic track runner who lost, yes? Who is eric lagrange? Maybe that's where the disconnect is. Another olympic runner, or some jackass like you and me?
    Former Rutgers football player who was paralyzed about 5 or 6 years ago. She obviously didn't know who she was replying to.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,403
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I always thought Sheryl Crow was hot though I can understand why people can find her unattractive (a bit like Jamie Lee Curtis)
    I'd bang Jamie Lee Curtis from True Lies so hard and then slap her with my d1ck

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyz0e...e_gdata_player

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us