Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: STUBHUB

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    calm down. the short time ive been here i have read posts where he claims to have the best seats in the house. "investment gold"

im not about to scour the threads looking for it. what you interpret is your business not mine. thanks

did you by chance sell your tix on stubhub for $1.99?
    For someone who just took a $40,000 loss on Jets tickets/PSL's, you sure have a big mouth. Are you related to Rex? One would think that losing over 40 grand over a 3 year period would inspire a little humility. LOL.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    rain in forecast. Better off to grab a pair of clubs off stub hub cheap. If I sell my 3 135s, I'll buy a pair of those and go with my older son.

Or I could always buy a pair of $15 upper ticket and bring along my pdfs for lower sidelines. Use the uppers to gain entry to Met life and the have the pdfs of the lowers to get past the usher and then just pick 2 or 3 from the sea of no-shows.

You could do the same and use your 232 PDfs and find a pair of empties. Even move under cover when it rains.
    Yup, got my 232 originals for that purpose if it comes to that.

But because of the hernia, if I do go, it'll be LL for sure. Can't deal with escalators and walking up/down my stairs, not today.

My goal is to find $50 Club seats around 6pm, I've got the parking covered.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    he continually brags he owns the best seats in the house and never ever misses a game.

looks like he will have to sit on the ham and cheese sandwich at home to melt the cheese tonight.
    you both are wealthy folk with lots of disposable income. can't you guys find some common ground, like how the upper deck folks smell?

you have coaches club seats. i would assume the 700 per ticket is a very tiny portion of your net worth. you have great seats, why do you care about SAR's seats?

and SAR drives a 3 series BMW. and it's leased not owned which obviously is better. so he's got a great car and a great seat in the stadium.

win win for both of you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowningNagle View Post
    Ive spoken to a lot of people lately - ticket holders and Jet ticket sales - if this season goes down in flames you are going to see an exodus of fans bolt. Stub hub is a game changer - so many outlets for tix - only die hards need season tix anymore.

The real interesting thing is to see if the Jets launch hundreds or thousands of lawsuits to people that violate their PSL agreement. They will have to weigh lossof income due to contract violation vs PR nightmare of suing own fans.

I for one will be looking to take this opportunity to upgrade
    me too. Would like to move to 137/140, but only at a big PSL discount.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont have the chase/lexus club seats anymore. i traded them to a ticket broker for lower level psls. i took a loss as we speak of approx $30k.

it was a no brainer for me with each ticket per game $295. i bought in made a mistake and hopefully fixed it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    what seats are considered "prime upper deck seats"? who labeled them this the jets or the fans? just wondering. thanks
    the Giants did.

The sidelines ledge of 4 rows between the end zones plus the 2 full upper sections between the 40's are the "Upper Primes". Giants charged $5,000 PSL for those. Jets made them PSL-free.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    you both are wealthy folk with lots of disposable income. can't you guys find some common ground, like how the upper deck folks smell?

you have coaches club seats. i would assume the 700 per ticket is a very tiny portion of your net worth. you have great seats, why do you care about SAR's seats?

and SAR drives a 3 series BMW. and it's leased not owned which obviously is better. so he's got a great car and a great seat in the stadium.

win win for both of you.
    ....except GMC was banned, drives a pickup truck, has no PSL's, and is playing Jets Insider for fun.

Don't fall for it.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    the Giants did.

The sidelines ledge of 4 rows between the end zones plus the 2 full upper sections between the 40's are the "Upper Primes". Giants charged $5,000 PSL for those. Jets made them PSL-free.
    but isnt it metlife jets stadium when he jets play?

what the super bowl champion giants do should have no bearing on us.

the giants also charge $1000 psl for anyother upper deck seat is this correct?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    ....except GMC was banned, drives a pickup truck, has no PSL's, and is playing Jets Insider for fun.

Don't fall for it.

SAR I
    sar i again let me remind i dont have a clue what you are talking about?

im not here trying to impress anyone unlike you.

getting sick and tired of these false accusations. give it a rest. thanks

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, got my 232 originals for that purpose if it comes to that.

But because of the hernia, if I do go, it'll be LL for sure. Can't deal with escalators and walking up/down my stairs, not today.

My goal is to find $50 Club seats around 6pm, I've got the parking covered.

SAR I
    There's a single that just showed up for $50 on SH.

Buying tickets for this game was like buying FB stock on IPO day. I am 2 rows off the field for under face -- even after fees, parking, etc, -- and I still feel like I got jobbed.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont have the chase/lexus club seats anymore. i traded them to a ticket broker for lower level psls. i took a loss as we speak of approx $30k.

it was a no brainer for me with each ticket per game $295. i bought in made a mistake and hopefully fixed it.
    i thought you had coaches club seats from earlier posts.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't fall for it.

SAR I
    yah it appears that whoever he is has a problem keeping his story straight.

at least your story is consistent although incorrect in several ways :-)

hope you feel better.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    yah it appears that whoever he is has a problem keeping his story straight.

at least your story is consistent although incorrect in several ways :-)

hope you feel better.
    how so please explain. thanks

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i thought you had coaches club seats from earlier posts.
    they were originally called coaches club then chase/lexus club i guess after sponsorship bought in.

if your going to be critical of me at least take the time to follow along and post truth. thanks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    how much is parking, and is there a difference if you have club or non club seats, do you go to a different lot, etc?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    you have access to vip parking that doesnt always mean you get it. the parking situation is something that needs fixing for all ticket holders.

some paid for it and some didnt.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, but the prices are still a bit high.

Was thinking that right before kickoff ticket prices will plummet and I can get in really cheaply.

SAR I
    $75 each with Parking pass included

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    they were originally called coaches club then chase/lexus club i guess after sponsorship bought in.

if your going to be critical of me at least take the time to follow along and post truth. thanks
    oh. i thought i was in the lexus club. hard to remember these things.

the coaches club seats are 700 dollars. the lexus clubs are like 250 or 300.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there's a tidal wave of PSL-jumpers the Jets will certainly go after everyone.

We who attend the games can see that the Club seats are 50% sold out, the Upper Deck 80% sold out. Do the math on 12,500 Club seats and 27,000 Upper Deck seats, you get.....drum roll please.....12,000 "unsold" seats.

Nothing is different today than it was on opening day last month. The only news here is that unlike past games where StubHub is down to 500 seats by now, it's sitting at 4,000 seats because there are no Houston Texan fans to buy them. If this were, say, the Pittsburgh Steelers, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

SAR I
    nobody is jumping ship on good non-club lowerlevel seats. Jets have sucked for long periods of time before.

Plus if people jump and you stick it out the Jets may work something out. However, one NFL team I forgot who had PSLs they were a flop and they just stopped selling them. Season tickets were sold in those seats when they became available with no PSL and anyone with PSL payments left could just stop paying them. The issue was all the folks who already paid off their PSLs were screwed and got no money back.

Other issue is what if Jets went to variable pricing like Nets or Yankees. Sars front row corner Mezz A seats would be lets say $180 a ticket while last row Mezz A dead in Endzone would be lets say $100 a ticket. That is a risk that could happen but I don't think would happen.

I heard orginally the Jets considered charging a higher PSL price for rows 1-4 in Lower Level, TC, LGL and LSL and kinda make a new version of the Front Row Club Jets had in old stadium. Demand was weak so they killed it. Big issue with PSLs is trust. I trust Jets. But in reality according to PSL agreement they could say row one Mezz A should pay an extra $25 bucks a ticket and you have to pay it or default.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    nobody is jumping ship on good non-club lowerlevel seats. Jets have sucked for long periods of time before.

Plus if people jump and you stick it out the Jets may work something out. However, one NFL team I forgot who had PSLs they were a flop and they just stopped selling them. Season tickets were sold in those seats when they became available with no PSL and anyone with PSL payments left could just stop paying them. The issue was all the folks who already paid off their PSLs were screwed and got no money back.

Other issue is what if Jets went to variable pricing like Nets or Yankees. Sars front row corner Mezz A seats would be lets say $180 a ticket while last row Mezz A dead in Endzone would be lets say $100 a ticket. That is a risk that could happen but I don't think would happen.

I heard orginally the Jets considered charging a higher PSL price for rows 1-4 in Lower Level, TC, LGL and LSL and kinda make a new version of the Front Row Club Jets had in old stadium. Demand was weak so they killed it. Big issue with PSLs is trust. I trust Jets. But in reality according to PSL agreement they could say row one Mezz A should pay an extra $25 bucks a ticket and you have to pay it or default.
    the Jets have PSL holders by the balls by this logic. and up to a point, this is true.

But, it's not easy filling 80k seats to a football game. you have the most likely customers already there. if you piss them off so much that they leave - you think the Jets can fill up the remaining seats?

unlikely in my view.