Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: STUBHUB

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    you LOST bottom line you LOST money. the money i lost was extra chump change to free for all spend. my mistake was those psls and those seats. i made a mistake at least im man enough to admit it. you keep making excuses for yours.

what happened to the guy with the best seats in the house who never misses a game?
    best seats in the house? Wut? those seats are behind the endzone in the corner.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    he continually brags he owns the best seats in the house and never ever misses a game.

looks like he will have to sit on the ham and cheese sandwich at home to melt the cheese tonight.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    he continually brags he owns the best seats in the house and never ever misses a game.

looks like he will have to sit on the ham and cheese sandwich at home to melt the cheese tonight.
    He never said they were the best in the house. Never. SAR also never claimed to never have missed a attending a home game. Never. Provide link or just shut up. Hate when people just fabricate and pull bullsht statements like yours out of their ass. Nice job. Not.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    He never said they were the best in the house. Never. SAR also never claimed to never have missed a attending a home game. Never. Provide link or just shut up. Hate when people just fabricate and pull bullsht statements like yours out of their ass. Nice job. Not.
    calm down. the short time ive been here i have read posts where he claims to have the best seats in the house. "investment gold"

im not about to scour the threads looking for it. what you interpret is your business not mine. thanks

did you by chance sell your tix on stubhub for $1.99?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    sold my 2 extras in 135 for 130 each. Still plan on going with my 2 boys unless someone buys the remaining 3. 1st time ever I have not netted face on 135 seats. And that includes Thanksgiving games and january games against the likes of Buffalo. Goes to show you how most of the pricing is governed by the team's performance. This season is quickly turning into the voyage of the damned.
    Same here.

Never got below face, made 2x on San Fransisco last week, this is the first real hit my seats have taken.

Team sucks
    Team has no heart
    Team is unlikeable
    Second of three-home-games-in-a-row
    Monday night inconvenience

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    you LOST bottom line you LOST money. the money i lost was extra chump change to free for all spend. my mistake was those psls and those seats. i made a mistake at least im man enough to admit it. you keep making excuses for yours.

what happened to the guy with the best seats in the house who never misses a game?
    GMC:

Not biting. Final another pond to troll.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Same here.

Never got below face, made 2x on San Fransisco last week, this is the first real hit my seats have taken.

Team sucks
    Team has no heart
    Team is unlikeable
    Second of three-home-games-in-a-row
    Monday night inconvenience

SAR I
    a real season ticket holder fan shows up no matter what and doesnt make excuses. the excuse makers stay home sit on the couch and chomp pretzels right?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, field level going for $135.

PSL's baby

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dave.

Most season ticket holders go to 6 home games plus 1 preseason game on average I'm guessing. Vacations, Monday nighters, Thursday nighters, back-to-back games, etc.

We've all got families and there's just so much away-time we can ask of them.

I love my seats but they're not the best in the house. They're the best non-Club mezzanine seats, which doesn't suck, but they're not the best there is. If I rally and feel better by 6pm, might grab 2 cheap LL tickets so my son and I can see how the other half lives.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    bring 2 beers and a sausage sandwich im sure you can swap a scalper for two lower level tix right before kickoff. good luck

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    bring 2 beers and a sausage sandwich im sure you can swap a scalper for two lower level tix right before kickoff. good luck
    lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    sold my 2 extras in 135 for 130 each. Still plan on going with my 2 boys unless someone buys the remaining 3. 1st time ever I have not netted face on 135 seats. And that includes Thanksgiving games and january games against the likes of Buffalo. Goes to show you how most of the pricing is governed by the team's performance. This season is quickly turning into the voyage of the damned.
    You would have thought we were 0-4 with the way everyone is talking... media is also a big player in driving ticket prices.

PS - i sold my extra 135's for $185 last Friday. First time I didn't break even on tickets. No worries, Just part of owning season tickets. When we are good, resale market is great and when we are 2-2, i guess we all know what that means

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dave.

Most season ticket holders go to 6 home games plus 1 preseason game on average I'm guessing. Vacations, Monday nighters, Thursday nighters, back-to-back games, etc.

I love my seats but they're not the best in the house. They're the best non-Club mezzanine seats, which doesn't suck, but they're not the best there is. If I rally and feel better by 6pm, might grab 2 cheap LL tickets so my son and I can see how the other half lives.

SAR I
    Want mine? I'm in section 106 row 27

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    calm down. the short time ive been here i have read posts where he claims to have the best seats in the house. "investment gold"

im not about to scour the threads looking for it. what you interpret is your business not mine. thanks

did you by chance sell your tix on stubhub for $1.99?
    I sold 2 of my 5 in 135 for $130 each a couple of days ago. Lost about $65 on the pair after stub hub commission deducted. But I also sold my extra parking pass on stub hub for $60, making a profit of $26 on it after commission. Go figure. The parking pass is a more profitable entity than lower sidelines tickets.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Want mine? I'm in section 106 row 27
    Thanks, but the prices are still a bit high.

Was thinking that right before kickoff ticket prices will plummet and I can get in really cheaply.

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive spoken to a lot of people lately - ticket holders and Jet ticket sales - if this season goes down in flames you are going to see an exodus of fans bolt. Stub hub is a game changer - so many outlets for tix - only die hards need season tix anymore.

The real interesting thing is to see if the Jets launch hundreds or thousands of lawsuits to people that violate their PSL agreement. They will have to weigh lossof income due to contract violation vs PR nightmare of suing own fans.

I for one will be looking to take this opportunity to upgrade

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dave.

SAR I
    rain in forecast. Better off to grab a pair of clubs off stub hub cheap. If I sell my 3 135s, I'll buy a pair of those and go with my older son.

Or I could always buy a pair of $15 upper ticket and bring along my pdfs for lower sidelines. Use the uppers to gain entry to Met life and the have the pdfs of the lowers to get past the usher and then just pick 2 or 3 from the sea of no-shows.

You could do the same and use your 232 PDfs and find a pair of empties. Even move under cover when it rains.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup.

The people pointing out that we're not sold out anymore are the same people that took UD seats in 2010 and 2011 because we were winning playoff games, making AFCCG appearances.

We go 8-8, they quit, then tell us how "loyal" they are, watching games on TV with a bag of pretzels.

SAR I
    There is nothing a fan can do to show his displeasure with the direction or the play of the team than by not buying a ticket. A PSl blackmails the ticket holder fan into remaining a STH.

I disagree with the premise that a PSL would have helped sell out the UD. There are only so many fans that will pay a PSL. My thoughts are the guys that went to the upper deck were fans who could not afford the PSL or thought the new decent seats were going to be overpriced on top of the PSL.

Granted they sold out the UD after going door to door practically and that is without a PSL. They never would have sold out the UD so there would have been much fewer fans up there to hold onto.

I think is was SG3 that had some prime UD seating at first before he moved, those seats would have sold but they would have sold before the Mezz B seats.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowningNagle View Post
    Ive spoken to a lot of people lately - ticket holders and Jet ticket sales - if this season goes down in flames you are going to see an exodus of fans bolt. Stub hub is a game changer - so many outlets for tix - only die hards need season tix anymore.

The real interesting thing is to see if the Jets launch hundreds or thousands of lawsuits to people that violate their PSL agreement. They will have to weigh lossof income due to contract violation vs PR nightmare of suing own fans.

I for one will be looking to take this opportunity to upgrade
    If there's a tidal wave of PSL-jumpers the Jets will certainly go after everyone.

We who attend the games can see that the Club seats are 50% sold out, the Upper Deck 80% sold out. Do the math on 12,500 Club seats and 27,000 Upper Deck seats, you get.....drum roll please.....12,000 "unsold" seats.

Nothing is different today than it was on opening day last month. The only news here is that unlike past games where StubHub is down to 500 seats by now, it's sitting at 4,000 seats because there are no Houston Texan fans to buy them. If this were, say, the Pittsburgh Steelers, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    what seats are considered "prime upper deck seats"? who labeled them this the jets or the fans? just wondering. thanks