Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adam Schefter: Jets are likely to sign former 49ers WR Jason Hill.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    While I agree the FO is a joke, we can't ignore the possibility that players are actually avoiding signing with the Jets, which looks like an utter disaster to the rest of the NFL.

Tanny could be calling a bunch of agents for WRs and they could be telling him, "Sorry, Mike, but we're looking at better opportunities."
    with the looming factor that tebow is eventually going to take over for sanchez so passing goes from bad to worse.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    tanne is obviously scraping the bottom of the barrel.

one can only hope hes working on a blockbuster trade before the deadline.
    LOL!!!! for what? And give of what?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    draft picks of course like always.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, no sh!t.

If Tannenbaum trades away more draft picks on top of this current debacle, I'm gonna burn down his house.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    draft picks of course like always.
    Actually, it should be the opposite, trading Jet players for picks and dumping salaries.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    POSITIVES: Consistent wideout with deceptive speed. Strong, uses his frame to shield away opponents and makes the difficult reception with defenders draped on him. Displays sharpness running routes, stays low on exit and gets separation. Extends to make the reception.

NEGATIVES: Lacks the second gear and true deep speed. Has been nicked up the past two seasons, which caused him to miss time.

ANALYSIS: A natural wideout who also lends a helping hand on special teams, Hill has the natural abilities to be a second receiver at the next level.

PROJECTION: Middle Second Round

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ers/19724.html

Sounds like he has all the necessary talent..Why hasn't he developed better??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Actually, it should be the opposite, trading Jet players for picks and dumping salaries.
    thats the logical thing to do and we know that wont happen.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    tanne is obviously scraping the bottom of the barrel.

one can only hope hes working on a blockbuster trade before the deadline.
    I just hope tanny doesn't waste anymore cap space on JAG filler and stands pat and keeps all our draft picks for next year. There's no fix for this season, be patient and cut the dead weight and reload next year

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will see, something has to work on O eventually to make these remaining games not in the garbage tickets.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Who??? What's next, a Pop Warner signing? F**k you.
    There's not much talent out there Borgo. Nobody wants any of the three assholios (T.O., Ocho Stinko, or Plaxico Brainless) to replace our own assholio, so outside of that miserable trio, who would you suggest?

Hill has some talent despite being a big mouth moron. I'd like them to bring in Deon Butler, whoi I am surprised hasn't been signed anywhere else after missing the final cut in Seattle. That's my arm-chair GM decision for the day.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    POSITIVES: Consistent wideout with deceptive speed. Strong, uses his frame to shield away opponents and makes the difficult reception with defenders draped on him. Displays sharpness running routes, stays low on exit and gets separation. Extends to make the reception.

NEGATIVES: Lacks the second gear and true deep speed. Has been nicked up the past two seasons, which caused him to miss time.

ANALYSIS: A natural wideout who also lends a helping hand on special teams, Hill has the natural abilities to be a second receiver at the next level.

PROJECTION: Middle Second Round

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ers/19724.html

Sounds like he has all the necessary talent..Why hasn't he developed better??
    Looks like he been with bad QBs and offenses in his career. Drafted by San Fran when Smith was awful, went to Jax when they were bad, looks like he was never in a stable offense. Too bad for him its going to be more of the same.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    There's not much talent out there Borgo. Nobody wants any of the three assholios (T.O., Ocho Stinko, or Plaxico Brainless) to replace our own assholio, so outside of that miserable trio, who would you suggest?

Hill has some talent despite being a big mouth moron. I'd like them to bring in Deon Butler, whoi I am surprised hasn't been signed anywhere else after missing the final cut in Seattle. That's my arm-chair GM decision for the day.
    Bingo!!! It's October 3rd and they are all on the street...Why guys? 32 NFL teams don't want their overrated talent at this point and their baggage...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    worst wrs corps in the league.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Looks like he been with bad QBs and offenses in his career. Drafted by San Fran when Smith was awful, went to Jax when they were bad, looks like he was never in a stable offense. Too bad for him its going to be more of the same.
    Good point!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'd rather have TO or chad johnson than this JAG

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post

Jets are young why would you go old, they aren't winning anything soon. Maybe this guy sticks around a few years, ya never know, ya know?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe this is a 1 week signing. Rex wanted to get him to see if he can get some insider info on the 49ers offensive game plan.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    sanchez still has no rbs and no wrs.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Maybe this is a 1 week signing. Rex wanted to get him to see if he can get some insider info on the 49ers offensive game plan.
    with an elite d like rex has who needs an opposing teams game plan?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    In 2009 our best WR was Jerricho Cotchery. Then we traded a couple draft picks and Chancey Stucki for Braylon Edwards. I wouldn't be surprised to see something else like this happen again. Just not sure who's looking to make a trade.