Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Adam Schefter: Jets are likely to sign former 49ers WR Jason Hill.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully Berry works out. At least he has talent.

As far as everything else, there is no hope.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    In 2009 our best WR was Jerricho Cotchery. Then we traded a couple draft picks and Chancey Stucki for Braylon Edwards. I wouldn't be surprised to see something else like this happen again. Just not sure who's looking to make a trade.
    Speaking of Cotchery....he is sitting at 4-5 on the depth chart for Pittsburgh......I know he wanted out with Holmes than Plax being brought in.....but now that both are out/hurt it may be a trade possibility?

Hell I would throw a conditional draft pick for Cotch no question!

Sent from my LG-P999

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    You guys think there are difference makers out there at this point of the offseason?

You guys are seriously lost... And I'm pissed with Tannenbaum over what we have on the field, but not in this regard.
    +1000

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Speaking of Cotchery....he is sitting at 4-5 on the depth chart for Pittsburgh......I know he wanted out with Holmes than Plax being brought in.....but now that both are out/hurt it may be a trade possibility?

Sent from my LG-P999
    He also would play hurt. I miss him. However I don't know if the Jets want to bring back former players for a second time around. Lavernaues wasn't as good his second time around with us. I still wouldn't criticize them for doing it though if they did.

The thing is Sanchez #1 receiver in his first year was Cotchery until the Edwards trade and he played above average. Besides Cotchery they had receivers who I felt are about the same as what we currently have on the roster.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

This just in.......

Jason Hill, on this way to signing his contract at the Jets Training Facility in Florham Park, pulled his hamstring while bending over the conference to sign his new contract.

Haha Just Kidding.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a great corps of receivers. Wes Welker has more receptions this year than the ENTIRE current roster of Jets wide receivers. How is that poosible to have such an inept group. Get a real veteran in here. Washed up is better than what the Jets have.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy caught roughly 3 balls a game and had a few TDs with a rookie QB in Gabbert last year. Obviously not major production, but I'd definitely rather have him out there than Patrick Turner.

With the two Hills, Kerley, Keller, and yes even Chaz I don't think the receiving core is one of our biggest problems. It's a problem, yes, but we still have to address this RB rotation...(amongst a million other things)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    maybe in an attempt to confuse opponents? "I got Hill .. wait? which Hill??? oh no, first down Jets"
    LOL its our only hope

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    trade for edwards!

explosion of what are you thinking posts in

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't know much about him so i'll reserve judgment, but if the dude can get open, create separation and catch the damn ball, its gotta be an upgrade from what we have now.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    So let me get this right ... We had JACK s**t at WR and we've added JhILL

If I remember my nursery rhymes things didn't work out too well for that combination

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So we signed a guy who talks alot of crap and sucks on the field. Fits right in.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post

Sent from my LG-P999
    For some reason I kinda like this idea. Cotch gets to come home, be the top guy on the roster instead of languishing on the depth chart, and avoid all the unnecessary drama.

He'd be a fool to leave Pittsburgh and I doubt the Jets even consider, but it'd be worth a 7th to me to get a guy in here that knows how to run a route.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is the guy throwing the ball to the Wide Receivers!