Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 10/3

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Yea but BB's mumbling and grumbling is real articulate meanwhile he is considered the best coach in the league. For christ sake you people on this board look to pick at any little thing.
    Belichick is a very intelligent guy, with a sense of humor lost on most people. Including you, apparently.

Hall Of Fame
    Rex looks and sounds like he just found out there is no such thing as Santa.

I want the fat Rex back. This version looks miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    He looks beaten down.

He is clearly not comfortable and not confident.
    no revis, no holmes. offense is in shambles. defense can't stop the run. he knows he's got maybe 6 wins this year, and that tanny is probably done after the season and he's got sanchez another year. he's got a qb controversy to deal with too. even if he keeps his job another year, the team needs a new qb to get to even 8-8. for the first time he's realizing that the team really isn't good, and that he may not be there next season.

Keller & SHill not practicing today

Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Rex says Keller and Stephen Hill will not practice today, so #Jets could be without them again vs. #Texans

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Rex said Powell started because it was a personnel grouping

Jets Insider VIP
    Hill's out again this week, and Rex doesn't sound confident in Keller. Awesome.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow, Holmes, Keller & Hill will be out for the Texans game.

I know Sanchez has sucked the last 3 weeks, but that doesn't even seem fair.

The more that I hear and see the more depressed I'm getting. There really is no way we could do this MNF worse than we did against the niners...is there?

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Hill's out again this week, and Rex doesn't sound confident in Keller. Awesome.
    and people wonder why the defense quit last week.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    God damn - all that clicking is driving me nuts - what do papers need 1000 photos of Rex at a podium? It's a PODIUM! Nothing exciting is suddenly going to happen . . .

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Rex said J.J. Watt is better than he even thought he would be coming out of college.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    LOL

If that was Kyle Wilson it would have ______________________.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Great reflexes...the Jets could use some of that. LOL

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    The more that I hear and see the more depressed I'm getting. There really is no way we could do this MNF worse than we did against the niners...is there?
    Sure there is.

The Texans know they have a good team - and they know there is tons of blood in the water. On a national stage, they'll want to come out and make a statement, a beat-down.

Nothing about either side of the ball scares them. This will likely end up looking like 11 vs 9 football unfortunately.

I can definitely see Sanchez getting pulled for his own benefit if the game is out-of-hand. So cue up the QB controversy for next week.

I'd love for the Jets to prove me wrong - but with all the injures and newbies - I think this is hardly even a Jet issue anymore.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

If that was Kyle Wilson it would have been caught by the guy behind him as Wilson was 20 yards away.

LOL

If that was Kyle Wilson it would have hit him in the face, same as the pass he had a chance to pick off in the AFCCG against the Steelers __.
    I'm surprised Wilson didn't talk trash after that momentum-killing drop.

for anyone that cares:

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Also Aaron Berry is No. 22. #nyj #jets

Lex Hilliard is 36 and Jason Hill is 89

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Rex said J.J. Watt is better than he even thought he would be coming out of college.
    Loved him in college. Was hoping he would fall to us in the draft.

@ConorTOrr: Sparano and Sanchez joking around. The OC delivering some playful body blows before individuals begin. #jets #nyj

@ConorTOrr: Bart Scott and John Conner riding the exercise bikes. #jets #nyj

@ConorTOrr: Don't see Sione at practice either, #jets #nyj

LOL

If that was Kyle Wilson it would have ______________________.
    "he would have been looking the other way and would have never turned around"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Wow, Holmes, Keller & Hill will be out for the Texans game.

I know Sanchez has sucked the last 3 weeks, but that doesn't even seem fair.
    MIght as well get healthy for the Indy game. Whether we lose by 10 or by 34, its still one loss. Take this one on the chin, reset and see where the rest of the season goes. If we can have Hill and Keller the rest of the year, that's probably about equal to having Santonio.

Yes, I'm grasping at straws here.