Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 10/3

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Keller & SHill not practicing today

Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Rex says Keller and Stephen Hill will not practice today, so #Jets could be without them again vs. #Texans

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Rex said Powell started because it was a personnel grouping
    This bothers me. Rex can never just admit that the other guy is not playing well. Putz, just say that Greene has been giving you nothing at RB and you're trying to find a better alternative.

Ah, f**k you, Rex is an idiot when it comes to being a HC. Eat me, former fatso.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    MIght as well get healthy for the Indy game. Whether we lose by 10 or by 34, its still one loss. Take this one on the chin, reset and see where the rest of the season goes. If we can have Hill and Keller the rest of the year, that's probably about equal to having Santonio.

Yes, I'm grasping at straws here.
    Worthy straw grab, but the Jets are just setting up the scenario for Tebow to start next week against the Colts. It should be obvious now, isn't it?

Woody's people are leaking stories to the media about him pushing for a QB change. They're facing the best defense on MNF on a national TV. Rex insists on Greene 2.8 remaining the starter, and they're fielding a WR group without Sanchez' top 3 receiving targets.

We haven't seen a coaching staff set up a starter for failure before the first snap since Herm set Bollywood against the Ravens without a gameplan to score any points.