Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYJets are gonna win on Monday night

All Pro

The NYJets are gonna win on Monday night

And the hero is gonna be Mark Sanchez.

2 and a half weeks ago the Niners lost a game to the Vikes nobody believe they would. This week, it,'s the Texans turn and the Jets will win.

It won't be hard to find this thread, it should be right at the top of where all the non believers will call for it to be.

Until Tuesday morning then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post

2 and a half weeks ago the Niners lost a game to the Vikes nobody believe they would. This week, it,'s the Texans turn and the Jets will win.

It won't be hard to find this thread, it should be right at the top of where all the non believers will call for it to be.

+1000000

I do know that the Jets have owned Houston for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by jetman in indy View Post
    I do know that the Jets have owned Houston for a while now
    +100000

Veteran
    I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    I hope so!
    +100000

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    +100000

Jets Insider VIP
    = 651

Jets Insider VIP

Anybody can win a game. The question is, do you believe in this team for the long run.

Jets Insider VIP

You just have to hope Sanchez has the pride, will power, and self respect to get it done.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    = 651
    which is 648 more than the number of points we'll probably score on Monday Night.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eye View Post
    Anybody can win a game. The question is, do you believe in this team for the long run.
    That isn't the question. The question is whether Sanchez and the players believe in themselves and their teamates for the long run.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    You just have to hope Sanchez has the pride, will power, and self respect to get it done.
    I will trade in Sanchez's pride, will power, and self respect for a few wide receivers.

I'll pray for this...lots of prayers...it is doable but doubtful. I'll watch the whole thing though.

Hopefully he thinks back to his first game ever in the NFL and also remembers that anyone can be beat. I've been down on this season, and in the long run I don't know that I see us making the playoffs, but for whatever reason, I have faith that we can get it done on monday.

With a healthy Keller & Holmes, I could see the line of thinking. But Sanchez can't be a hero by himself...who's going to be the guy that catches passes from the hero against the league's #1 defense?

For Sanchez to beat this team, it would take the best game of his professional career. I guess you could say this would be the time for that...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eye View Post
    no i do not.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Jets will not even score a point Monday.

Lets be friggin real.

Best case the game is 30-6 Houston.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    which is 648 more than the number of points we'll probably score on Monday Night.
    no no no.. 651 is the over/under on the number of rushing yards combined for Arian Foster/Ben Tate... I'm taking the over...

Forget Sanchez and the offense for a second - to believe we can win this game, you have to believe that our defense will figure out a way to stop what is probably the most complete offense in the league... to quote the movie Taken.. "good luck"

For us to have a chance in this game, we will have to be at least +3 in turnover margin...

With Holmes out and Sanchez being somewhat scared to get in his face and whether Sanchez plays good or bad, he needs to take leadership of the offense and call his teammates out when needed.

If you won't get in the face of Chaz, Kerley, Hill and co., you have no chance to gain the respect of your peers.