Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The NYJets are gonna win on Monday night

this is ridiculous

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    There's nobody left on this offense to challenge Mark Sanchez on the field. It's his team now, so it's now or never.
    Wow now this is tinstar that I love....

But the sad thruth is I now I am beginning to believe that Sanchez may now have to much mental damage done to him to make him a truly effective QB again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eye View Post
    Are you willing to put $ on it
    I AM!!!!!!!

Tinstar's money that is....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eye View Post
    Are you willing to put $ on it
    Sorry, not something i do.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    this is ridiculous
    You'll get no arguement from me there.

But the Jets are gonna win this game.

Practice Squad
    Since the JETS hear it all the time, the last time HOU beat a team with a winning record was 6 games ago against the Bengals I think. Before that?

This year their combined competition record is 5 - 11, the ony 500 team was Denver and they won by 6.

I know, just trying to grasp onto something here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sorry, not something i do.
    smart man.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    this is ridiculous
    It is. That's why the prediction is so appealing.

If the Jets were favored to win would this thread have any resonance?

This is the first time in the Rex era that the Jets are 7+ point dogs at home. This is a historic situation.

All League
    As a past champion of the JI confidence poll....and looking to regain my title........I will have a 15...ON HOUSTON!!

we rarely beat good teams and this 2012 jet team is toast.

You'll get no arguement from me there.

But the Jets are gonna win this game.
    as long as u recognize tinstar.

This thread is hilarious!
    Are you guys all forgetting the azz whooping we put on the Texans opening game in 2009?
    This is effing payback boys!
    Kubiak was utterly shown up by Rex in that game! Rex made comments the next day that Shaub was scared!
    That game with all the Jets laughing on the sideline including Sanchez has been playing over & over at the Texans training facility this whole week!
    Mark couldn't get a screen pass over some squatty 49er, how the hell is he gonna throw threw Watt the Swat?
    Buckle in fellow Jet fans this one is gonna be ugly.
    Revis called Johnson a BEAST!
    Foster loves to run the stretch play out wide where we can't stop ANYONE!
    Tate will clean up the mess in the 2nd half!
    With no veteran WR leadership, Phillips will let the dogs out on Sanchez all game long cause Kubiak is gonna remind him what Rex did to them in 2009.
    Remember 2009? When Rex threw the kitchen sink at them.
    Paybacks R a ***** in the NFL. Monday is gonna be ugly. Texans are a Superbowl contender playing in front of the nation vs an XFL football team.

Yeah, okay.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I will trade in Sanchez's pride, will power, and self respect for a few wide receivers.
    +1 babillion

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    As a past champion of the JI confidence poll....and looking to regain my title........I will have a 15...ON HOUSTON!!

we rarely beat good teams and this 2012 jet team is toast.
    3 locks this week:

Giants over Browns
    49ers over Bills
    Texans over Jets

Giants and 9ers go ahead of the Texans because they're playing at home, and crazy **** happens on MNF from time to time.

And the hero is gonna be Mark Sanchez.

2 and a half weeks ago the Niners lost a game to the Vikes nobody believe they would. This week, it,'s the Texans turn and the Jets will win.

It won't be hard to find this thread, it should be right at the top of where all the non believers will call for it to be.

Until Tuesday morning then.
    I love my team but believing in them is something different. You need a REASON to believe here this isn't religion with this blind faith crap. Dude I'll cheer and support and be behind my team. I'll want them to win and etc but to sit here and genuinely think we're going to beat the Texans who are loaded .. have an above average running game with a top 5 back, above average QB, top 3 receiver, and a loaded defense ... u have to be on some meds. Monday Night so its not like its a trap game or something the Texans will sleep on. This team knows they've struggled against us and they know we just got spanked by 30 plus .... on monday night they'll smell blood and they'll go for the throat. I don't think its even going to be a close game. Hope I'm wrong but I could see us maybe scoring 2 FG ... and the Texans taking a while to drop 24 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    I love my team but believing in them is something different. You need a REASON to believe here this isn't religion with this blind faith crap. Dude I'll cheer and support and be behind my team. I'll want them to win and etc but to sit here and genuinely think we're going to beat the Texans who are loaded .. have an above average running game with a top 5 back, above average QB, top 3 receiver, and a loaded defense ... u have to be on some meds. Monday Night so its not like its a trap game or something the Texans will sleep on. This team knows they've struggled against us and they know we just got spanked by 30 plus .... on monday night they'll smell blood and they'll go for the throat. I don't think its even going to be a close game. Hope I'm wrong but I could see us maybe scoring 2 FG ... and the Texans taking a while to drop 24 or something.
    Exactly.

They run the ball really well. We can't stop the run.

They have Andre Johnson. We don't have Revis.

They have a great defense. Our offense sucks balls.

There's not one matchup that is in our favor heading into Monday night.

Ha - Jets aren't winning this one. not even close.

but if Tebow plays 50% of the time, Yes. . Jets win.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    +1 babillion
    Baba BOOEY....

And the hero is gonna be Mark Sanchez.

2 and a half weeks ago the Niners lost a game to the Vikes nobody believe they would. This week, it,'s the Texans turn and the Jets will win.

It won't be hard to find this thread, it should be right at the top of where all the non believers will call for it to be.

Until Tuesday morning then.
    You really need to let everyone know what you are smoking. Really.

If the Jets play a perfect game they might be able to keep the score respectable. Otherwise I can see Sanchez getting destroyed by Houston's D and Arian Foster running all over our defense all night.

Maybe Tebow can show off his awesome TE/FB skills everyone says he has.