In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
Stephen Hill, Dustin Keller don't practice with Jets, clouding status against Texans
By Conor Orr/The Star-Ledger
on October 03, 2012 at 1:33 PM, updated October 03, 2012 at 1:45 PM Email | Print
Stephen Hill, the Jets' rookie receiver, did not practice today due to a hamstring injury.
John O'Boyle/The Star-Ledger
Rex Ryan said that WR Stephen Hill (hamstring) and TE Dustin Keller (hamstring) would not practice today, further clouding each player's status for Monday night's game at MetLife Stadium against the Houston Texans.
Keller has missed the last three weeks and Hill injured himself in the third quarter against the Dolphins.
MORE COVERAGE OF JETS FOOTBALL
• Santonio Holmes placed on injured reserve, ending season for Jets' leading receiver
• Rex Ryan responds to Carlos Rogers 'quitting' comments about Jets defense
• Jets sign WR Jason Hill in wake of Santonio Holmes injury
• Stephen Hill, Dustin Keller don't practice with Jets, clouding status against Texans
• Jets' Bilal Powell not overtaking Shonn Greene, played more because of game situations against Niners
• Texans - Titans game review: Look back at Houston's 38-14 win
• Free Jets mobile app from NJ.com
• Jets stories and columns
Keller was a late scratch on Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers, though Ryan expressed doubt in his status this week, as well.
Earlier today, the Jets announced Santonio Holmes, the team's leading receiver, will miss the season with a Lisfranc injury to his left foot. To help fill the absences due to injury in the receiving corps, the Jets today signed Jason HIll, a free agent.
NJ.com has free mobile phone apps for Giants, Jets and Rutgers football. Download today for iPhone or Android.