Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Have the Houston Texans ever Beat the NY Jets???

  1. #1

    Have the Houston Texans ever Beat the NY Jets???

    Cant recall the last time Houston beat NYJ.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,017
    Houston just started to be competitive a couple of years ago.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jackson Heights
    Posts
    2,353
    Preseason only.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Houston just started to be competitive a couple of years ago.
    oh, guess that answers my Q.. Hav the Texans ever beat the jets in a reg gm???????????

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by I against I View Post
    Preseason only.
    Thanks!!! All i need to know..

  6. #6
    comparing long term franchise wins vs. other franchise is an incredibly useless tool to project who's going to win a game.

    Teams, coaches, managements, players etc all turn-over - there's no real reason to do it.

    Both the Jets and Texan teams from 3 years ago are entirely different organizations.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Cant recall the last time Houston beat NYJ.
    stay tuned

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    comparing long term franchise wins vs. other franchise is an incredibly useless tool to project who's going to win a game.

    Teams, coaches, managements, players etc all turn-over - there's no real reason to do it.

    Both the Jets and Texan teams from 3 years ago are entirely different organizations.
    No bigdeal!

  9. #9
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,360
    Yes, they beat us this Monday night.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Yes, they beat us this Monday night.
    Wa ur pic 6 for the lotto tis wk??..

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,954
    They have never beat us. Too bad that means absolutely nothing come Monday night.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    They have never beat us. Too bad that means absolutely nothing come Monday night.
    if that's the case how come we've never beat Philly? or we've only beat Pitt once?

    you never know. we may just have their number.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,954
    if that's the case how come we've never beat Philly? or we've only beat Pitt once?

    you never know. we may just have their number.
    So you are saying we could put 22 guys from this board out there and we will beat them?

    The Texans are going to beat the sh!t out of us. Wake up!

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    if that's the case how come we've never beat Philly? or we've only beat Pitt once?

    you never know. we may just have their number.
    In the regular seson we beat Pitt 3 times..

  15. #15
    Texans 23 Jets 10, and that's IF we score a defensive/special teams TD

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,954
    You delusional homers are not understanding how good the Texans defense is and how bad the jets offense is.

    We dont even need to talk about how talented the Texans are on offense as well.

  17. #17
    If the Texans come out strong and Sanchez can't put together a solid performance, I expect he'll be on the phone at halftime looking for cadaver parts.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    You delusional homers are not understanding how good the Texans defense is and how bad the jets offense is.

    We dont even need to talk about how talented the Texans are on offense as well.
    Ur delusional for thinking that the NFL is totally real.. Wakeup and smell the Billion $$$ Business...

  19. #19
    according to Doc Brown, they massacre the Jets....

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    if that's the case how come we've never beat Philly? or we've only beat Pitt once?

    you never know. we may just have their number.
    Because Pitt and Philly almost always have better teams than the Jets.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us