Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    lol

Pats play Peyton.

Bills play 49ers.
    sure

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I cant wait to get on the phone and talk smack to my Giant Fan friends, if that happens.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 10-05-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Talk to me when you can say the same thing with a 2-14 record.

Veteran
    on another note, given our schedule no one thought we'd be in the lead after the first five games. Most were realistically hoping to be within a game or two.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    on another note, given our schedule no one thought we'd be in the lead after the first five games. Most were realistically hoping to be within a game or two.
    No one thought we'd look this disorganized, flat etc. If we lost games but looked like we were building something then sure...we look like a mess in all phases of the game..maybe except for our punter and kicker.

We still control our own destiny.

Unfortunately.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    No one thought we'd look this disorganized, flat etc. If we lost games but looked like we were building something then sure...we look like a mess in all phases of the game..maybe except for our punter and kicker.
    You just described the Oakland Raiders of the past decade.

Oh boy!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

I just did the math and if we sweep the Patriots, Dolphins, and Bills we'll finish 6-10 and still finish last in the AFC East.

SAR I

lol

Pats play Peyton.

Bills play 49ers.
    Dude....its over. Get your funeral suit cleaned. It is a slow death.

lol

Pats play Peyton.

Bills play 49ers.
    The Pats will win, so will the Bills. These two teams can actually score TD's. Bills over the niners, sleeper of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    The Pats will win, so will the Bills. These two teams can actually score TD's. Bills over the niners, sleeper of the week.
    There ain't no well in hell the bills will beat the 49ers!
    Niners ran for 245 against us & the Pats had 2 rushers go for over 100 yards each vs the Bills with Mankins out.
    You smoking something?

Broncos vs Pats will be a close game

The biggest downer of the state we're in is that the Pats are TRULY vulnerable this year & we suck & our 2 best players on both sides of the ball are injured.

The AFC east would have been wide open
    Pats will end up 11-5 or 10-6 & Brady will take a slight beating this year with their questionable Oline that's 1 more injury away from serious trouble.
    2010 NY Jets team would be a lock to steal the division away.
    SOJ

Do you think 5-11 will be enough to win the division?

Quote Originally Posted by unchartedm0nkey View Post
    Talk to me when you can say the same thing with a 2-14 record.
    Funny that you would say that. I was recently thinking about this absurd 4 team division setup and how, someday, all of the teams in one division could split their own games and then lose most of the rest, and the division winner could end up with a 6-10 record.

That would be great if it came down to a tie-breaker for the last playoff spot between teams in another division that came in tied at 10-6, and crushed all the teams in the 6-10 winning division. Seeing one of those teams and their fans being told to stay home would be priceless.

Maybe then we'd get back to rewarding teams for having the best record and not for being in the right division. As it is now, all any of the 32 NFL teams need to do to make the playoffs and have a shot at a SB is have a better record than only three other teams. That doesn't seem right to me.
    Last edited by Pats1960; 10-05-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    The biggest downer of the state we're in is that the Pats are TRULY vulnerable this year & we suck & our 2 best players on both sides of the ball are injured.
    Perhaps, but this looks like the best Patriots team since 2007.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    We could win the division, we are not going to win the SB.

de·lu·sion·al  [dih-loo-zhuh-nl] adjective

1. Having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.

2. Psychiatry. Maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts: He was so delusional that he thought being tied with the Pats at 2--3 atop their division could mean that the Jets still weren't a trainwreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    We could win the division, we are not going to win the SB.
    The latter goes without saying and the former is just sad.

Delaying the inevitable.