Thread: Here are some answers~

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are some answers~

1. Now we see what kind of resolve our coach and team have.

2. Holmes is overrated and we force him the ball, let's see what the young/new guys have and maybe we'll find some quality unsung heros.
    Buy a new jersey at the end of the year?

3. Same w/ defense..can Calvin Pace please be next on I.R????(sorry)
    Can't stand being stuck watching guys w/ big contracts stand around like f'n bouncers....he's useless! We'll now see our true heart and leaders.

4. Guys like Revis, Harris, Holmes, and Pace stunt the growth of our future stars. They stay out there $$$ comfy and get stale. Now we'll see players to root for, young guys that have something to play for. No more lockdowns on roles and playing time.

5. Point being this could be a blessing in disguise with the pressure off.
    let the coaches coach..let the players play. Maybe find some hidden gems
    and hit the reset button instead of beating a dead horse~

6. Finally...I like to ENJOY my Sundays watching JET football,
    how bout you? Don't be surprised to see some surprises.
    There's a whole lot more to a team than a few elite, entitled star players.
    Believe in Sanchez..his time is here. It's a Whole new team...Monday Nite!!

UNDERDOG....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not going to happen. Rex is a stubborn person and will lean on the old guard.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GREENBLOODBLITZ;4630306

4. Guys like Revis, Harris, Holmes, and Pace stunt the growth of our future stars. They stay out there $$$ comfy and get stale. Now we'll see players to root for, young guys that have something to play for. No more lockdowns on roles and playing time.

[/QUOTE]

When you included Revis here your comments lost any credibility they might have once had.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first thing they need to do is get this whole time in better condition. They start looking tired in the second quarter. I'd get a new strength and conditioning coach and work these lazy fahqs into better athletes. If we aren't gonna play better then we can at least play harder for longer.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzct View Post
    Add Harris to that statement as well. All those two do is go all out on every play. Don't know why the op called out these two.
    Whaaa?

Have you been actually watching the Jets this year? Because Harris has completely sucked this year. Completely. Slow, arm-tackling, caught out of position regularly.

And the point about Revis is a valid one. Revis is awesome. As long as we have him it's hard to evaluate who might be good enough to take his place if, for instance, he got hurt. Oh..wait....Oh that's right...we have Kyle Wilson who regualrly plays the nickel corner in the slot. But that's really not the same as playing outside where Cro and Revis play. And there you have it. Line Wilson up outside where he doesn't get a lot of playing time and watch him get smoked. Over and over again.