Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Stodden....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Courtney Stodden....

Represents everything that is right (or wrong) with 'Murica...she's just a big bucket of hot sex. To me she's hot and revolting both at the same time (but mostly the former)

I'd only recently heard of this broad, only because Im constantly checking for trashy articles on Gawker.com (good site, imo)

Google your own pics because Im at work. *****es...

(Married to Doug Hutchison, the wormy looking guy that played 'Percy' in the Green Mile)

http://gawker.com/5948938/lucite-pla...?post=53225708

Lucite Platforms and Emasculation Via Grape: Courtney Stodden’s Reality TV Debut Was Amazing
    Rich Juzwiak
    Courtney Stodden and her husband Doug Hutchison made their reality TV debut last night via the second season of VH1's Couples Therapy. Alongside the likes of The Real Housewives of New York's Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen, Jodeci's JoJo and his non-famous wife, and that douchebag who runs The Dirty (whose own wife and daughter of Lorenzo Lamas, Shayne Lamas, thinks is a douchebag), Courtney and Doug will attempt to hammer out their differences...well, most of them except the difference that is responsible for their notoriety: the 35 years that separate them.

To hear Doug tell it, he's always asking Courtney to dress less provocatively when they go out, but of course if she did, they wouldn't get attention and have the opportunity to complain about it on television. It's a cycle and Courtney is powering it with audacity and drag-queen-level weirdness.

As much of a focal point as Courtney and Doug are, I get why they're part of an ensemble and not heading their own show: their bizarre world seems even more bizarre when they're somewhat outside of it and forced to interact with other people.

Courtney refers to herself as a "provocateur," says things like, "I love you so much my heart bursts out of my boobs." Then, during a fight with Shayne and her husband (who refers to Courtney as "trash"), she first denies that she is performing and then decides that it's her prerogative to do so. Because she is on reality TV, she ends up sounding like the rational one. With her singular mix of strangeness and awareness, this is the medium that Courtney Stodden was born to dominate.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I first heard about this woman under a headline indicating that she had been flooded with offers to appear in adult films immediately upon her 18th birthday. Sounds like she is living the dream . . . .

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    never heard of her, or her husband. But by watching that clip on Gawker, looks like someone trying to stay famous and another trying to become famous for having big cans and doing absolutley nothing!!

That being said, she is fappable.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is 18+?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    She is 18+?
    I believe so, so google away

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I believe so, so google away
    If that's not a legally binding statement, then I don't know what is.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post

GOD BLESS 'MURICA

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been reading about this idiot for a while now. To me, she lacks the spark of natural attractiveness. Not my type at all.

Contrast Stodden with a truly stunning creature, Charlize Theron, who's 19 years her senior. I love brunettes, but will make an exception for Ms. Theron.

Check out Char, in her latest magazine cover and images. Stodden can only dream of this level of beauty and sex appeal.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    She tries too hard IMO too be "SEXY" or what she portrays to be sexy.
    Every time I see her I think of her as some type of Comedy skit as if she just does it for the cameras. If one day she's actually covered up and turns to the cameras and says "fooled ya". I'll bow to her epic acting performance.
    Last edited by Gata; 10-04-2012 at 02:47 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    She tries too hard IMO too be "SEXY" or what she portrays to be sexy.
    Every time I see her I think of her as some type of Comedy skit as if she just does it for the camera's. If one day she's actually covered up and turns to the cameras and says "fooled ya". I'll bow to her epic acting performance.
    She's probably really like 28, or something, and knows exactly what she's doing. If the Kardashians can be famous for being vapid sluts, why not her?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice body, but the face is a little rough

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Nice body, but the face is a little rough
    Your face would look rough too, if you sucked that many penises

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Your face would look rough too, if you sucked that many penises
    maybe it was just playful peniz slapping...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    maybe it was just playful peniz slapping...
    heavy penis attack?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I have been reading about this idiot for a while now. To me, she lacks the spark of natural attractiveness. Not my type at all.

Contrast Stodden with a truly stunning creature, Charlize Theron, who's 19 years her senior. I love brunettes, but will make an exception for Ms. Theron.

Check out Char, in her latest magazine cover and images. Stodden can only dream of this level of beauty and sex appeal.

Yes, she is a C teamer.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Yes, she is a C teamer.
    That cover mentions Sasha Grey.

Who's that?

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    never heard of her, or her husband. But by watching that clip on Gawker, looks like someone trying to stay famous and another trying to become famous for having big cans and doing absolutley nothing!!

That being said, she is fappable.

+1

She reminds me of that reality star ago was similarly blonde and plastic, and was married to that Spencer guy. Then she got plastic surgery everywhere - literally, and kind of fell off the face of the earth after that. What the hell was her name. Holly something?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    +1

She reminds me of that reality star ago was similarly blonde and plastic, and was married to that Spencer guy. Then she got plastic surgery everywhere - literally, and kind of fell off the face of the earth after that. What the hell was her name. Holly something?
    Heidi Montag. Totally ruined by Hollywood and her lack of intellect. Man, I hate seeing the implant sack. Completely turns me off.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, thank you. Blechh.

At least she had the decency to totally disappear.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Heidi Montag. Totally ruined by Hollywood and her lack of intellect. Man, I hate seeing the implant sack. Completely turns me off.

Now she looks like Troy Aikman with a rack.