Thread: Not so fast!!

Not so fast!!

The first debate is just a prelude, rehearsal for the second -- especially when it goes like this one. As a result, the ratings for the second debate will higher than they otherwise would have.

Don't forget how Mondale "made mincemeat" out of Reagan in their first debate in 1984, getting a lot of press for it. And so Reagan came back, more polished and prepared (plus, they tricked Mondale into not wearing make-up for the second one) and Reagan conquered -- on style if not substance.

But can Obama do the same?

Romney is, of course, a whore and a hack. And he will serve only the wealthy. But Obama has to remind the dullards of that, and he doesn't always do a great job of it.

The challenge for Obama is to learn from the errors of last night going into the second face-off.

The negative economic numbers re: jobs, GDP, welfare, food stamps, etc is what will drag Obama down on election day.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    The first debate is just a prelude, rehearsal for the second -- especially when it goes like this one. As a result, the ratings for the second debate will higher than they otherwise would have.

Don't forget how Mondale "made mincemeat" out of Reagan in their first debate in 1984, getting a lot of press for it. And so Reagan came back, more polished and prepared (plus, they tricked Mondale into not wearing make-up for the second one) and Reagan conquered -- on style if not substance.

But can Obama do the same?

Romney is, of course, a whore and a hack. And he will serve only the wealthy. But Obama has to remind the dullards of that, and he doesn't always do a great job of it.

The challenge for Obama is to learn from the errors of last night going into the second face-off.
    Your posts are

Couple of questions:

Are these the same dullards that are going to vote for Obama?

And this Romney whore thing, is this another one of those politicians with a dark side thing? In other words are there incriminating pictures of Romney in fishnets and spandex tramping along some dark American street out there somewhere? In other words, where are you getting this insider stuff from?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    Your posts are
    I'm more and more convinced he's an alt login for BusterBot 5000.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    Romney is, of course, a whore and a hack.

That should help him appeal to Obama's base.

-

Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    Your posts are

Couple of questions:

Are these the same dullards that are going to vote for Obama?

And this Romney whore thing, is this another one of those politicians with a dark side thing? In other words are there incriminating pictures of Romney in fishnets and spandex tramping along some dark American street out there somewhere? In other words, where are you getting this insider stuff from?
    "Insider stuff"?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Crossed my mind. But when Buster does take the time to actually post some of his own commentary, it is done far more eloquently than what we regularly see from this one.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Busterbot 5000 is actually an alt login for someone else.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Shocking!

-

JetsInsider.com Legend

-
    Has one of our old freinds fro Poli-Sci been back in our midsts all this time, and we didn't know?

A certain Irish poster, perhaps?

Oh, how I wish I had Mod Powers again some days.

-
    I only know what's obvious -- and what Romney himself has admitted to: that he only cares about the rich.

Has one of our old freinds fro Poli-Sci been back in our midsts all this time, and we didn't know?

A certain Irish poster, perhaps?

Oh, how I wish I had Mod Powers again some days.
    I was thinking he could be that guy who always got into it with CBTNY. He was a 9/11 truther and had a guy fawkes mask as his avatar. I forgot his screen name

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

-

Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    I was thinking he could be that guy who always got into it with CBTNY. He was a 9/11 truther and had a guy fawkes mask as his avatar. I forgot his screen name
    Press Coverage? That guy was an ass. I like how these wackos only show up during election season. This is supposed to be a Jets fan site.