Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thurs. Night Football Gm Thread Arizona Cardinals vs St. Louis Rams!

Thurs. Night Football Gm Thread Arizona Cardinals vs St. Louis Rams!

Who wins tonite Cardinals or Rams? Wayne Hunter seems so long ago...

Rams. Schotty calls the game of his life and goes on record to say this is the best Offense he's worked with in the last 5 years.

All League
    Schotty is probably laughing his arse off right now, probably the happiest person in the world now that he is not part of this mess.

Very curious to see what 4-0 darling Cards do in a national spotlight game

That said, I LOVE the Rams in this game. Their D is playing really well and the Cards offense has been near bottom of the league. It'll be low scoring, but I'll take the home team that can run the ball over the road team that has been relying on special teams and turnovers

Hall Of Fame
    Worst case scenario, Hunter dominates @ LT. Schotty keeps the the Cards defense off balance. Mulligan catches a pair of TDs. Bradford continues to show development under Schotty.

The Strip goes nuclear.

Still haven't decided if I am watching this game. I still have heartburn from Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Very curious to see what 4-0 darling Cards do in a national spotlight game

That said, I LOVE the Rams in this game. Their D is playing really well and the Cards offense has been near bottom of the league. It'll be low scoring, but I'll take the home team that can run the ball over the road team that has been relying on special teams and turnovers
    The Rams have no running game and 1 receiver has more than 40% of the receptions.

As for the defense...yes, they looked great against a Seahawks team that has an offense that's as inept as our own.

Schotty may be happy he's not dealing with our problem but he's got major problems of his own. Somehow he's made Steven Jackson look like Shonn Greene.

I was joking with my friends about this earlier today...who looked at this game a month ago and said, CAN"T WAIT till TNF!!

Zona's D is a treat to watch (reminds me of Jets '09). Fitz is so cool, Floyd is emerging. They have RB issues and no consistent QB play, but it is what it is.

The Rams have their defense going, but SJax is always hurt and they have a slowly developing short passing game, and nothing deep.

Zona wins and covers.

cardinals they are doing all the right things needed to win in the nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    cardinals they are doing all the right things needed to win in the nfl.
    Except play offense. They're either going to need to improve on their offensive production or they'll start skidding real soon. Didn't BUF start 4-0 last year? AZ is doing well right now but I wouldn't say they're the model of a top tier team.

id really like to see ganaway run for 100 yards with a td. that would really put more nails in rex and tannys coffins.

All League
    Wayne Hunter is starting, lookout.

Let's go Warner!

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    id really like to see ganaway run for 100 yards with a td. that would really put more nails in rex and tannys coffins.
    This isnt the same Ganway that the Jets drafted this year, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    This isnt the same Ganway that the Jets drafted this year, is it?
    yuuup!

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    yuuup!
    Really.

Do you know what happened there? Only word i heard on Ganaway was he didnt want to go to Jets West because he wanted to be close to his wife.......

Was he cut or traded?

Hall Of Fame
    Ganaway is inactive per NFLN.

maybe the jets should sign c-lo green to play fb.

maybe the jets should sign c-lo green to play fb.
    That'd be great, as he blocks the blitzing backers he could be like "**** yoooou and, **** you toooooo"

Anyone see that catch?