Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Skin Tags and Acanthosis Nigricans

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Thank God GMC is not here to give you advice.
    I'm not sure a generator is the solution in this instance. No matter how many jigawatts it produces.

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Posts
    3,830
    Post Thanks / Like



  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post


    Lmao

  4. #24
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Derm

    If you can make it to central jersey, come see me.
    I'll take them off for you. JI discount.
    732 246 9900
    Felix Urman MD
    Academic Dermatology

  5. #25
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dermlord View Post
    If you can make it to central jersey, come see me.
    I'll take them off for you. JI discount.
    732 246 9900
    Felix Urman MD
    Academic Dermatology
    It's.....a......trap........

  6. #26
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dermlord View Post
    If you can make it to central jersey, come see me.
    I'll take them off for you. JI discount.
    732 246 9900
    Felix Urman MD
    Academic Dermatology
    Seems Legit

    http://felixurmanmd.com/about/

    if only your practice was in VA, I gots issues Doc, ISSUES! Involving skin.

    Seriously. Damn pale Scottish skin o' mine.

    Not skin tags tho....those are gross.
    Last edited by Warfish; 10-06-2012 at 08:10 PM.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dermlord View Post
    If you can make it to central jersey, come see me.
    I'll take them off for you. JI discount.
    732 246 9900
    Felix Urman MD
    Academic Dermatology

    hey Moga, is this guy legit??

  8. #28
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Yes

    Yes, i'm legit. See the website above

  9. #29
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dermlord View Post
    If you can make it to central jersey, come see me.
    I'll take them off for you. JI discount.
    732 246 9900
    Felix Urman MD
    Academic Dermatology
    lol, only the ****in hampur

    Hey doc, as long as we have you on the line, I have skin tag that's red, looks like a blood blister, right on the back of my hairline. Had it for over a year. Wtf is that about?

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    lol, only the ****in hampur

    Hey doc, as long as we have you on the line, I have skin tag that's red, looks like a blood blister, right on the back of my hairline. Had it for over a year. Wtf is that about?
    Gotta amputate whatever it's attached to ASAP.


    Amirite Doc?

  11. #31
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    lol, only the ****in hampur

    Hey doc, as long as we have you on the line, I have skin tag that's red, looks like a blood blister, right on the back of my hairline. Had it for over a year. Wtf is that about?
    Depends which hairline. Can't really give medical advice in a forum. Come in, I'll check it out. I have Sunday hours...before jets games of course

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Posts
    3,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dermlord View Post
    Depends which hairline. Can't really give medical advice in a forum. Come in, I'll check it out. I have Sunday hours...before jets games of course
    Skin tag removal, then a Jets game. Which is more repulsive?

    Seriously thanks for the offer. Is it safe for me to assume that since you can't offer medical advise over the interweb, I should just try to remove it myself?

  13. #33
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Skin tag removal, then a Jets game. Which is more repulsive?

    Seriously thanks for the offer. Is it safe for me to assume that since you can't offer medical advise over the interweb, I should just try to remove it myself?
    This much advice I can give-don't do it yourself. If you do give me a heads up, I will probably be seeing you sooner rather than later

  14. #34
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dermlord View Post
    Can't really give medical advice in a forum.
    You're new to the Hampur than.

    You many need law advice someday, so consider it a trade.

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omg kill it with fire. Had a sleazy one night stand in a super eight one night with,a totally bangable chick Years ago. Had a few of those things on her breasts I didn't notice them till I had already went motorboating. Scarred me for ****ing life

  16. #36
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You're new to the Hampur than.

    You many need law advice someday, so consider it a trade.
    Seriously. Im looking to trade legal advice for sonething of equal value. Either finacial advice or where the bass are biting One or the other.

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Omg kill it with fire. Had a sleazy one night stand in a super eight one night with,a totally bangable chick Years ago. Had a few of those things on her breasts I didn't notice them till I had already went motorboating. Scarred me for ****ing life

    hence the noodledick.

  18. #38
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe Release the Animal is a Doctor.

    -

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us